Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Venice Masks

by artrui Posted 5th Mar 2009 at 7:32 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2009 at 1:16 AM by artrui : missing files

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:21 PM Last edited by aninyosaloh : 5th Mar 2009 at 8:46 PM.
Oh... You've reminded me when I was in Venice last year, it's really beautyful... There were masks everywhere... I've got one in my room THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! A few weeks ago I was trying to find Venetian masks here at MTS2, and I only found one set...
I love VENEZIA!!! :lovestruc

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 7:32 AM
WOW, this is something I MUST have in game and a MUST have for the Sims I am creating some times (if I do this I'll credit you and link on this thread of course, so everybody can enjoy your brilliant creation). A thousand thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 1:27 AM
Default Thank for your comment
Quote: Originally posted by aninyosaloh
Oh... You've reminded me when I was in Venice last year, it's really beautyful... There were masks everywhere... I've got one in my room THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! A few weeks ago I was trying to find Venetian masks here at MTS2, and I only found one set...
I love VENEZIA!!! :lovestruc

I'd taken a lot of time to search the similar masks, too. But finally, I dicided to learn creating the items myself. Be glad that you like it. :lovestruc

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 12:26 PM
Its very beautiful,,but I can´t download it

Say what??!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 10:11 PM
Because of the recent crash i cant download!! WAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 1:11 AM
Default you can download now
Tigerwomah and Avanguline, thanks to inform me of the download problem. The reason of missing file can be found here. Now I've reloaded the file and you can download all the masks through zip-file "Artrui_VeniceMasks_uploaded".

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th May 2009 at 3:24 AM
These are so cool!
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 1:05 PM
These are beautiful! You helped me a lot with my project by making these. Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:15 PM Last edited by StarWarsGamr : 7th Aug 2009 at 5:30 PM. Reason: added more
The masks look amazing! I can't wait to use them in-game! Where can I get the earrings pictured? My sister wants some decent earrings for her sims - 'tis why I'm asking. Also, where did you get the costumes?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 11:06 AM
Whenever I put on the blue mask, it also covers the lips (not the face, but the lips take the coloring and texture of the mask). 'tis very annoying. Any way to fix that?

Don't worry; my avatar is meant as a compliment. :)
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ElizabethTerry
Whenever I put on the blue mask, it also covers the lips (not the face, but the lips take the coloring and texture of the mask). 'tis very annoying. Any way to fix that?

It's supposed to be like that. It's shown in the screenshots.
I suppose if you want get rid of it you could alpha edit the mask so the lips don't go blue

Anyhoo, love the masks, artrui, the pink/purple one's perfect for my sim!

If I buy 3 oranges and 2 apples, how far south of Scotland am I?
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 4:55 PM
They're AMAZING!!!! Thank you for sharing them!! :D

₪ ø Ξ ·o.
Until you see, how could you believe?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 1:28 PM
Lovely ! I never paid much attention to such masks but I wanted to create a female Sim (and more) with baroque dresses or such (mostly with Sussi's meshes) and wearing a Venetian mask. I did recolour some Sussi meshes (dresses) to match the colours of your masks or have a great variety.

Your masks are simple to use, no mesh needed. Just what I need.

Bookmarked thread here, and you as a creator. So I'll remember.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 5:07 PM
So ELEGANT! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 5:52 PM
Just what my sims need I have a mask very similar to these except it's black n white
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 5:03 AM
Oh very nice masks thanks for sharing them.. :-)