Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alara Phoenix

by Fearnie84 Posted 3rd Mar 2009 at 5:23 PM - Updated 10th Dec 2010 at 1:38 PM by Fearnie84

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 11:53 PM
She's so pretty! My downloads folder is maxed out but as soon as I install a new drive I think I'll have to get her...
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 6:23 AM
WOW she's gorgeous ! Great job on her and thanks for sharing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 1:27 PM
Thanks, I'm glad you like her xx
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th May 2009 at 2:34 PM
I've tried to download it but when I try to install the package the game says me that I haven't got the necessary Expansion Pack to the installation. How could it be? I have University and Nightlife...
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st May 2009 at 10:33 PM
i love her [:

I don't even know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 6:09 AM
she's so unique!-------DOWNLOAD COMPLETE! yay now I must manipulate her! MUAHAHAHA lol JUST KIDDING! love her!

P.S. is it possible you could upload her corset??(storyteller reasons) pleeeasseee??
O__O
Instructor
#8 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 10:46 PM
Rats. I'm getting incredibly wary of outside links in general and XMSims hair specifically: half of the time, something's off. I just clicked myself through 87 hair styles - nothing. It's definitely not number 29, and I can't find it among the others. (Though to be honest, the length of the hair is hard to tell from the pictures, what with the black hair in front of black background.)

Could you check the link? Or even upload a version with a Maxis hair style? She's so beautiful, I'd really like to have her in the game.