Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doctor Manhattan

by aymo87 Posted 8th Mar 2009 at 12:10 AM - Updated 28th Mar 2009 at 11:08 PM by aymo87

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 12:47 AM
Nifty.

Is Jon's "clothing" PG-13 or not? I know he's not PG-13 in the graphic novel and movie, but what about on MTS2?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 1:21 AM
Sweet!
He even comes with those silly underpants...

Siggy
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 4:26 AM
Its funny, because I just made a Dr. Manhattan 2 hours ago, in his "birthday suit". Came out very well, but I like yours as well, great job!

The Statement Below is True ----v
^---The Statement Above is False
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 5:48 AM
i JUST finished seeing the movie,
so coming home to this is great.

VERY well done, its pretty much spot on.
kudos my friend
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 11:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Nifty.

Is Jon's "clothing" PG-13 or not? I know he's not PG-13 in the graphic novel and movie, but what about on MTS2?

His clothing is the black speedo thing he wore during in the early days of the Watchmen, up until 'Nam. I figured anyone who wants him walking around in all his glory can simply export it into a new outfit and erase the alpha completely, but if its not something people know how to do, I could easily change it. Though, the skintone is barbie either way.

Quote: Originally posted by RobertxHilton
i JUST finished seeing the movie,
so coming home to this is great.

VERY well done, its pretty much spot on.
kudos my friend

Thank you! :D

New Home. Come check it out!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 11:15 AM
this looks brilliant, hope silk spectre comes soon and maybe even rorschach? love the book and the film. spot on!

I'm more famous than Jesus
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 5:06 PM
I love this!! I second a Rorschach sim! Can't wait to see Laurie!
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 7:43 PM
This is wonderful! Can't wait for Laurie! And I third the notion of a Rorschach. I <3 him.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 9:47 PM
I just watched the movie yesterday, and I think this sim is absolutely brillant ;D I'm very impressed. Your pictures are wonderful as well. Very well done ^^

CupcakeConspiracy;
The Complete Lack Of Evidence Is The Surest Sign That The Conspiracy Is Working.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 10:57 PM Last edited by aymo87 : 9th Mar 2009 at 12:04 AM.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you. ^_^

I thought the movie was amazing as well. And was actually very pleased with all the changes Snyder made. Except for saying it was Jon's watch lol. that one kinda upset me.

Anyway, everyone wanting Rorschach, I'm getting to work on him right now. :] Cus after seeing the movie, I'm totally pumped to try and do the whole crew.

Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 6:55 AM
Oh! Yay! Finally, my Silk Spectre II/Laurie has a boyfriend. I feel inspired to upload her now... :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 9:12 AM
I'd love a Night Owl... I loved him in the comic and having just seen the movie, was impressed with the adaptation!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 1:54 AM
Ah this is amazing xd
Someone needs to make rorschach now o:<
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kitoxkiwi
Ah this is amazing xd
Someone needs to make rorschach now o:<

lol check the above comments, or more importantly my main page. Rorschach and Laurie are both made and ready to upload as soon as the site issues are solved

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 9:58 PM
just saw this movie last weekend, and its great to have a Dr M sim. Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 1:35 AM
You did a really nice job with this and Silk Spectre II. Good job!
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Spiker_90910
Its funny, because I just made a Dr. Manhattan 2 hours ago, in his "birthday suit". Came out very well, but I like yours as well, great job!

Where is it posted, for some reason this one isnt downloading


Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 10:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Riproot
Where is it posted, for some reason this one isnt downloading

its not downloading because of the server crash that happened a few days ago. he's one of the files that got lost. i should have this problem fixed soon, but the file is on my pc, not the mac use for everything but simming. just hang tight.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 2:00 AM
Thanks I was waiting for someone to create the watchmen I was about ready to try myself. Your sims are perfect thank you.

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 8:48 AM
Man you should have used BB or athletic guy mesh for this one
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by indipuk
Man you should have used BB or athletic guy mesh for this one

umm...should have?

Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 11:03 PM
Great! I loved the movie and bought the graphic novel right after seeing it. Dr. Manhattan is awesome. Thanks for sharing this!
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 4:48 PM
its missing agen


Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 8:16 PM
Wow this is really awesome! Can't wait for night owl!
Page 1 of 2