Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Young Aviators & Aviatrixes

by fakepeeps7 Posted 14th Mar 2009 at 11:21 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 6:32 PM by fakepeeps7

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 11:51 PM
Amelia Earhart was my hero growing up! If sim me ages backwards and goes trick or treating, this is what she's wearing. Has an aviator helmet and everything. Yay for binning!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 8:50 AM
Love it, now my little sims can fly the airoplane I made with the sims 2! Thanks I love it, I think i will also use it for kids who want to ride horses.... Anyway, I love your creations! I love CC that is maxis matched, I am not the biggest fan of realistic clothes, thats why I love your incredible creations!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 10:02 AM
Fantastic idea ! Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 2:05 PM
wow, cool outfit, great!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 3:51 PM
I thought the adult version came with open for business. But this is gorgeous and should get featured.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frashure
I thought the adult version came with open for business. But this is gorgeous and should get featured.

You're right. Thanks. I've fixed the text. (These are base game compatible, though.)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 10:21 AM
This is just way too cute! I love that you've converted a hat to go with these too.