Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

McGregor's Farm: 6 bedroom family home with no CC

by ruthless_kk Posted 18th Mar 2009 at 7:02 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 2:23 AM
Oh my! This is beautiful, girl! Never mind my Simmies... I could imagine *myself* living in such a place!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 3:27 AM
I love this! It reminds me of some sort of fairytale farm, its cuteness would be perfect for a murder mystery story. Big farmhouse, lots of land to hide a body (I make connections with houses, and thats how -I- would use this one :P)

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 8:07 AM
WOW, so beautiful lot again ! Picked upload most diserved ! Fantastic lot I love it so much ! Thanks for it
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 8:59 PM
I love it. My sims will go crazy over it. They have LOTS of children and my smaller families are usaully extended ones, with Grandparent or Aunts & Uncles, or shared with another small family. Also, this would make a great "family owned dorm" where cousins and sibling could board together, in a home like setting, at the university. Thanyou and thank you that it is basically cc free!!!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#6 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 3:07 AM
I love that its No CC. You make such pretty walls and floors, but No CC lots are so much easier on my poor computer! This is a definite keeper. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 5:48 PM
Hi there,

This is such a beautiful house, and withou any CC..so well designed!! We're Maltha & Fido, webmasters at Just Another Sims Site. We love your lot so much, we've nominated it for our "Just Another Award" - Awards. Voting closes on April 10th, multiple votes per person allowed. Good luck, we hope to see you and your fans stopping by to vote for you.

Kind Regards, M & F - Webmasters www.justanothersimssite.com

LIfe is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Admin justanothersimssite.com
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th May 2009 at 2:55 PM
i love your houses!! Thank you very much for that creations!!!
Instructor
#9 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 11:15 AM
I can see that McGreggor cleaned up quite a bit. What would he do with six bedrooms...

Anyway, thanks for sharing with us. I love the color scheme and landscaping.