Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Engelvilla - big villa for your wealthy sims

by SabiZwerg Posted 23rd Mar 2009 at 5:21 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 8:15 AM
Awesome lot ! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 8:30 AM
In this case bigger is better. Hey your credit score just went up a point.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 6:56 AM
This house is gorgeous! And I disagree that your English is bad - I couldn't tell that you weren't a native speaker.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 5:18 AM Last edited by SnickerWhack27 : 31st Mar 2009 at 5:20 AM. Reason: Need to clarify question.
Default Cool Lot
If I want to make this like an apartment building or dorm, is there a way to do it without messing the lot up? I know this is meant as a big luxury house, but I just figured I'd toss that question out there, since some people might run out of Sims to put in houses, and many may need a big place to toss some of their crazier Sims.
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 8:45 AM
WOW, This is PERFECT for my video, Thanks SO MUCH, save me lots of time your amazing HA HA
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SnickerWhack27
If I want to make this like an apartment building or dorm, is there a way to do it without messing the lot up? I know this is meant as a big luxury house, but I just figured I'd toss that question out there, since some people might run out of Sims to put in houses, and many may need a big place to toss some of their crazier Sims.

Yea just ues the changelotzoning cheat and it should be good ***If you do a dorm make sure it's in a university type sub neighborhood***
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 5:13 AM
I know the Sims 2 is old now but I feel compelled to comment that this is without question the BEST house for very large families in the game and I have tried more than 100. When I say "large family" I mean using hacks to go over 8. The pictures do not do this house justice. For a huge place it really doesn't lag much.