Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beautiful Browns - Vintage dresses for adults and elders

by hedgekat Posted 25th Mar 2009 at 7:07 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 9:30 PM
Oh, I LOVE these. I made a vintage neighborhood recently, because I was inspired by your other outfit sets, so I'll get a lot of use out of these. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 10:39 PM
HK these are amazing. My fave in this set is the plaid with the offset buttons. I'd even wear something like that today! Thanks again for all the hard work you've put into these.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 12:39 AM
Ohhh THANK YOU! More please? And do you have any plans for men's outfits as well? You're doing great!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 4:21 AM
These are just georgeous and very authentic. I'm totally in to authentic styling for my Sims. Thanks for sharing your hard and amazing work. Agree with Melysa1973: almost can't wait for you next authentic&artistic output. Have a nice day :-)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 8:33 AM
WOW awesome set of dresses ! Great job, I love it ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Inventor
#7 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 11:24 AM
Very lovely clothing again with such nice details, thank you so much!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 4:33 PM
Thanks for your encouraging comments. I'm working on another set for teens and have many more dresses planned for adults and want to do some for children too. I will probably get to men's outfits eventually but there is already a lot available. Looking at old family photographs all I see is suits and dress slacks with long sleeve or short sleeve shirts, usually white. Jeans were only for manual labor and t-shirts were underwear. Hmmm, maybe I do need to make some mens outfits. Looks like most of my men are wearing Maxis stuff.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 5:04 PM
These are VERY nice, hk.
Theorist
#10 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 8:56 PM
These are exactly like an older person in her 70s or 80s might wear. Very well done.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 4:10 AM
Really loving your vintage clothing, hedgekat! The care you have put into the details makes them extra-wonderful. Thanks for your hard work and for sharing them with us!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 7:05 PM
My downloads folder is now full to bursting! Thanks for making so many adorable clothes for all of my sims.