Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Less Bold Maxis Lip-Colours

by ClairaBeckett Posted 25th Mar 2009 at 7:10 PM - Updated 26th Mar 2009 at 5:06 PM by ClairaBeckett

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 7:19 PM
These look lovely in game, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 7:20 PM
This is absolutely wonderful! I never use the Maxis lipsticks because they're so obnoxious.
Thanks!

Now if someone could make them defaults?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 7:39 PM
these are great, thanks!
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 9:20 PM
Lex917 There are already several default replacement lipstick sets, some of which, like this non-default set, make the lipsticks much more subtle. Just search the lipstick section for defaults with search flags. This set could easily be made into defaults. Just take an existing default set and swap the textures and icons.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Inventor
#6 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 12:53 AM
This is wonderful. The Maxis colors are an eyesore. I never use them, though I do have another set that is bold, but just not that bold.
Thank you.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 2:23 AM
I love the colorful hair you used in your default picture. I tried looking for it on the garden of shadows website and wasn't able to locate it. I would be terribly grateful if you could post a link to the page. Thank you!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 8:34 AM
Thanks a lot for sharing with us this gorgeous set !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hedwig_benjamenta
I love the colorful hair you used in your default picture. I tried looking for it on the garden of shadows website and wasn't able to locate it. I would be terribly grateful if you could post a link to the page. Thank you!

Here they are:
http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...hp?topic=2733.0

They're pretty spiffy, and they're for both genders, so it's rad.
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 5:24 PM
thank you so muchhhh for making more subtle lip color. I love it for my teens...and alot of my adults really. I prefer to make Adult eyes pop...an the rest be more subtle. I love the colors and can't wait to play it in my game.
Instructor
#11 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 3:04 PM
Ohhh they look quite nice. ^_^ Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 12:45 AM
Thank u! ^_^
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th May 2009 at 5:30 PM
Thank you thank you thank you! Finally some sense to those fugly lipsticks in game thankyouthankyouthankyou muchos cookies for you

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?