Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Albany, New York TAA07

by intel1397 Posted 25th Mar 2009 at 5:49 AM - Updated 1st Apr 2009 at 4:47 AM by intel1397

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 11:24 AM
WOW ! Great work ! Fantastic
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 6:25 PM
As a native of Albany, NY I have to say thanks a million times. :3 So, thank
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 8:54 PM
inTel, This home I really like,sorry I am not a fan of Modern homes, because they lack the character that most older home have such as this one you have created, this home have lots of character and the landscape is very "Pretty" a classic home never goes out of style. Thanks for sharing

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 2:33 AM
Drop... dead... gorgeous. Im in love with brick houses, and you made this one so classy! I especially admire the architecture. Excellent work!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 6:05 PM
thanks - it's gorgeous
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 7:00 PM
it really does look like the houses up here! :]
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 2:57 AM
Default Tour Across America
Thanks so much for making these fabulous houses! I've really been enjoying them. Off to find Salem, Oregon! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 5:04 AM
I love this one too! It's my second favorite. Please do not count this as a request, or even follow it, since I'm more likely to be pleased by anything you come up with, but when you get to Texas, please don't do something, well, plain or cowboy like; there are plenty of beautiful homes and designs here.

But in the end, I'd rather just go with whatever you come up with; the only two of you're "50 states" theme are the one in New Jersey and Arizona.
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 5:10 AM
Good work - I have downloaded all the houses that you have uploaded and me and my Sims are enjoying them a lot :D.
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th May 2009 at 12:32 AM
Thank you lot ! I'm probably the #1 fan of brick houses with great gardens, and this one is the best I've ever seen

Thanks again for share your great work!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:47 AM
Cool, this makes for an awesome mini-mansion!

ENTJ
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 8:05 PM
Buddy your work is brilliant !!!!! Looking at each house, I actually can feel the people walking next to me in the street.

Seriously, Well done !!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:42 PM
I had to take this one, as it is the capital of my home state Great work! I really admire all the effort you've put into these, honestly. They're all wonderful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 8:12 PM
I'm from Upstate NY, so I dig this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 9:10 AM
thanks