Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis' match - 6 modern recolours of Maxis' Sung-Gyu Sunburst Oriental Rug

by Guardgian Posted 27th Mar 2009 at 5:56 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 6:11 PM
That's a really good way to display the rugs! Love how you showed what they go with! THANKS! Got to have these too!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 7:34 PM
thank you very much. i love the colours!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 8:30 PM
The yellow one is so cheerful. I'm a big fan of yellow, so thank you for this set.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 8:38 PM
Wow - the colours are great! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 9:48 PM
The colours are so pretty. I love it! Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 6:49 AM
As always...fantastic! Ty for sharing again!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 2:39 PM
Thanks, they're just what i never knew i needed!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 1:53 PM
nice recolours! thanks!
Banned
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 4:08 AM
Since you've commented on so many of my creations I thought I would return the favor - I really love these so very much. So modern and classy, really elegant. Great, Awesome job! ur the best!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 4:45 PM
The rugs don't show up in my game. I put them in The Sins 2 download folder, unzipped, and custom content is enabled all throughout my game. I really enjoy the rugs though, any ideas?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ErinNicole
The rugs don't show up in my game. I put them in The Sins 2 download folder, unzipped, and custom content is enabled all throughout my game. I really enjoy the rugs though, any ideas?

If you have the Nightlife EP they should show up. Not as a new carpet but as a recolor of the Sung Gyu carpet, as this carpet is not a new mesh.

If they are still not showing up then try to redownload them and reinstall them, as it happens that some files are not getting correctly downloaded sometimes, due perhaps to Web cuts or so. I also had the problem sometimes with downloads, so you may perhaps try.

Thank you so much though for your nice comment and I hope everything will go just fine
Banned
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 5:28 PM
Congrats on getting picked! .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 7:03 AM
Thank you for these! You did a great job on them. The colors and patterns are lovely.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Khrista
Thank you for these! You did a great job on them. The colors and patterns are lovely.

Thank you tons
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 9:03 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 10:45 PM
s2