Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Winston-Salem, North Carolina TAA11

by intel1397 Posted 30th Mar 2009 at 7:59 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2009 at 4:41 AM by intel1397

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 8:55 PM
Cool ! my travel across America keeps on with another of your stunning lot ! Thanks for the travel and for sharing
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 8:55 AM
you are truly talented! I've got every one of your downloads!! Keep up the great work!!!!

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Instructor
#4 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 10:52 PM
I've lived in quite a few areas of the country in my life and traveled to a lot more. You have captured the unique flavor of most of the areas you have done so far. I think I drove by this very house when I visited Winston-Salem.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 8:57 PM
I live in Greensboro, NC about 20 minutes from WS so I just had to have this one! Nice job and this is a fantastic theme for housing! Keep up the good work - BTW - any chance of doing a Bucks County, PA one? Lots of nice old farm houses out there and the Pearl S. Buck home : )
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd May 2009 at 9:29 AM
Usually beautiful lots like this (and your others in this series) need at least one EP that I don't have. So thanks so much for making such beautiful base game houses! You rock!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 1:19 AM
dear god: 7 BEDROOMS?!?! wayyy to many in my opinion, but very nice. 5/5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 11:41 AM
I am amazed and very grateful for your beautiful work! Imaging you making all these houses, it's simply amazing. I have only the base game and I am so thrilled to be able to download all your beautiful creations! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 9:28 AM
thanks