Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dilettante - 18 H&M cardigans for (Y)AF (top-only)

by Sadisticpyro Posted 14th Apr 2009 at 4:13 AM - Updated 14th Apr 2009 at 10:53 PM by Sadisticpyro

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 4:25 AM
Great, and so practical- thank you!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 4:31 AM
This is such a nice mesh! Thanks for all the colors too. I'm a huge fan of separates, they give us so many choices.

Could the tank top texture be pulled down just a tad? So you don't get peekaboo belly with some of the untucked bottoms?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 9:58 AM
I have this one... in real life. Black.

Ooooh, my signature was too old, but I don't have anything to write now...
Forum Resident
#5 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 11:43 AM
I´ve seen/downloaded them from GOS already, but here i can thank you once more
The mesh is great and perfect for recolours and yours are so lovely! Thank you

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 4:48 PM
for the life of me i can't find the bottoms on your models that are a pair of drawstring work out bottoms can you please point me in the direction?

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 6:11 PM
I LOVE cardigans! A TF conversion is in order!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 6:26 PM
I adore these!!! *-*
Simple, but beautiful. Thanx!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 10:49 PM Last edited by Sadisticpyro : 14th Apr 2009 at 11:05 PM.
Thanks so much for the comments, everyone!

A TF conversion would be awesome, but alas, the only thing I'm capable of is recolouring clothes. And beebi, the drawstring sweats can be found here; I credited the wrong person. My bad.

Also, CatofevilGenius, I don't think the mesh works with untucked bottoms; I'm not sure if the alpha extends that far. I'll give it a try, though.

EDIT: Yup, it's possible to extend the tank top. It looks a bit odd, though, imho - so I won't be doing an official untuckable version. However, if there are a few colours you absolutely have to have extended, I can make them for you. Here's a bodyshop screenshot of the untucked version.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 11:23 PM
Thank you!

@ beebi:
They are from nichellerj here at MTS2, more precisely HERE !
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 1:58 AM
These are wonderful. ^_^ Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 2:43 AM
CUTE.
Love the way you paired these with all those different bottoms, too.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 10:48 AM
thanks you guys!! and just so you know i've downloaded these and they're beautiful!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 4:56 PM
cool, but where can i find the yellow bottoms? pls :D

ღღ ღღ ღღ Xarulla ღღ ღღ ღღ
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 6:07 PM Last edited by Sphinx287 : 15th Apr 2009 at 10:11 PM.
@xarulla:
((These aren't the exact ones I think, but they're very similar to them:
http://modthesims2.com/download.php?t=280444))

Here you go, the correct ones: http://www.shopsims.it/adultaquotidiano13.html
Have fun!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 7:41 PM
love the cardis ty ^.^ could you please tell where i can download the pencil skirt with the shoes its gorgeous ty ^.~
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 10:33 PM
@ melanise:
They are by Liegenschonheit and can be found on her website, Digital Perversion. Link: http://www.digitalperversion.net/in...fore-christmas/
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd May 2009 at 6:04 PM
Hey there ... i really like the cardigans and use them a lot ... but what is it about the little white piece in the neck?
Instructor
#19 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 8:21 AM
Very cute, thank you

^_^
Not actually evil.
#20 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 2:15 AM
SadisticPyro - I only just noticed that you made untucked versions, thank you. Yes, I'm very, very behind. Tried following the link you provided to download the blue/grey, but it wouldn't work for me. If you don't actually have lots of untuckables, just the grey/blue, would it be allright if I made some? I might, given time.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 1:57 AM
Hi, I like the outfit of the b&n cardigan... can u give me the link to download the gray skirt with the b&n heels...
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 7:04 PM
Sorry about the late reply; I haven't checked this thread in a long time. You have my permission to do whatever you like with these. Unfortunately I don't have all of the original textures anymore, but you can use the textures I made if you want.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 8:36 AM
Thanks over here (as in GoS ;-) too :-)
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd May 2011 at 8:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sadisticpyro
Sorry about the late reply; I haven't checked this thread in a long time. You have my permission to do whatever you like with these. Unfortunately I don't have all of the original textures anymore, but you can use the textures I made if you want.

I was wondering if you had another link to Amaryll's cardigans. The link that is in the overview doesn't work anymore. Please and thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 6:39 AM
Thanks ! I've being dying to find something like that for ages !
Page 1 of 2