Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Magic of Hogwarts

by pegasaus Posted 14th Apr 2009 at 10:53 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2011 at 9:36 PM by pegasaus

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 2:27 AM
Wow! This is amazing! It's so big, with such great attention to detail. Keep up the great work. :D
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 5:01 AM
WOW, amazing and epic lot ! Thanks
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 8:09 AM Last edited by pegasaus7 : 16th Apr 2009 at 10:31 AM.
Thank you for comments,when I was building it,I was based on that picture of a model.
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 9:45 AM
wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.... there isn't really another word for it! this is stunning!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 8:12 PM
wow! it really looks very big and detailed! great work!
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 9:05 PM
I agree with everyone else above: WOW!!! It's really amazing! Fantastic job!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:45 AM
Where did you get the spiral staircase?
By the way lol AMAZING lot its wonderful!
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Talking On The Phone
Where did you get the spiral staircase?
By the way lol AMAZING lot its wonderful!

Spiral staircase you will get if you have Apartment Life ep,or if you don't,get one here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=249237
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 4:36 AM
Absolutly beautiful in game, perfect size. And all the details were great, I could tell what some of the rooms were from the movie. This castle was so good, I had to come back and comment on it, even though you posted this a long time ago and probably won't read this Thank you so much for sharing :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by qweqweqwert
Absolutly beautiful in game, perfect size. And all the details were great, I could tell what some of the rooms were from the movie. This castle was so good, I had to come back and comment on it, even though you posted this a long time ago and probably won't read this Thank you so much for sharing :D

You are wrong,I always check are there new comments
And thank you for your wonderful comment!I like to build Hogwarts like it looks in movies,because I think that they made Hogwarts very good,just like on that model
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 2:33 AM
I can't even believe this, it's beyond my comprehension. What an ambitious work! I can't even guess how many hours went into this. Absolutely breathtaking, thank you SOOOO much for sharing!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 1:25 PM
This is so amazing! There is so much talent on this site. EA games should recruit the lot of you!! This is an amazing castle. The most realistic one I've seen so far. You should be proud.
Oh, just one question. Does it really need all those expansion and stuff packs? I have most of them, but not all of them.
Thanks again =]
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by staryel
This is so amazing! There is so much talent on this site. EA games should recruit the lot of you!! This is an amazing castle. The most realistic one I've seen so far. You should be proud.
Oh, just one question. Does it really need all those expansion and stuff packs? I have most of them, but not all of them.
Thanks again =]

Thanks,your words mean so much to me!
And for eps and sps,sps aren't required at all,you just won't get objects from certain sp that you don't have.For eps,I am not sure,I think it's ok if you don't have one or two,but I'm not 100% sure.
Thanks again!
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 12:52 PM
stunning, it's just a shame that i doesn't own all those expansions :P
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hejsvejs1
stunning, it's just a shame that i doesn't own all those expansions :P

Don't be sad,I also made base game version here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=319970

I hope that you like it
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 7:32 AM
OMG! It looks alot one of the movie castles. With movie model did u use? I have tried to create this breathtaking castle but it didn't quite turn out the way i planned. Keep up the great work! Can't wait for more of your creations!
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 5:20 PM
IS this a University
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by link9876789
IS this a University

No,it's residential lot,which requires UNI ep for playing.You can change it to dorm with cheat 'changelotzoning dorm'.
I hope this helps
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 9:24 AM
amazing
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 12:20 AM
THIS IS AMAZING!!! by far, the best hogwarts ive seen made for sims 2. Actually perfect, decorated sooooo amazing!!! You ROCK!
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 1:01 AM
This is breathtaking. I am awed by the time and effort that must have been put into this Epic Creation. I'm turning it into a University Dorm, and can already envision the chaos when Slytherins try to sleep in the Hufflepuffs beds. And vice versa. Keeping track of where people are in game and catching up to them is going to be a challenge...I LOVE IT! All your lots are great, but this one just takes the cake in sheer AWEsomeNESS!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 7:44 AM
Well, thanks everyone!!!!!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd May 2010 at 1:45 AM
This looks truly amazing =)
I have not yet played this lot other than build mode (the staff are currently at uni, teehee~), but still to make such a castle is a great work, and you should be congratulated for the effort!

I'm not simply writing a thanks because I came back to download custom content, and realized the stairs you are using -- their download link -- are no longer working. I managed to get the downloads from google cache... I am sure you kept the links up to honor the creators, but since this one page has no notice against redistribution, I am going to upload here the archives I was able to download. I saw no authoring information on the page, so unfortunately I can put up no credits...

Maybe you should add the staircase to the lot package now.

The google cache page (not sure how long this will survive).
Attached files:
File Type: zip  sunnisims_concretefloating.zip (253.2 KB, 88 downloads)
Description: downloaded from defunct blog SunniSims
File Type: zip  sunnisims_concretefloating_white.zip (54.3 KB, 70 downloads)
File Type: zip  sunnisims_patrician_darkwood.zip (39.4 KB, 76 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 10:54 PM
thank you so much! i don't think much else can be used to describe this, other then epic! =D

<Just a broken heart that the world forgot. </3>
Page 1 of 2