Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Swan House from Twilight - Furnished and Unfurnished

by Elizabella Posted 15th Apr 2009 at 6:25 PM - Updated 15th Apr 2009 at 6:25 PM by Elizabella : New Screenshots

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 6:48 PM
You've done such a great job! I'm somewhat obsessed with Twilight also (ok that might be a bit of an understatement) - it's awesome to see it combined with Sims!
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 7:35 PM
Great rendition, I too am a Twighlight fan!This is very close, thanks for sharing :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 5:38 AM
Nicely done ! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 8:31 AM
Lovely!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 4:26 PM
Wow thank you all so much for your nice comments You have no idea how much this means to me!

So what should I do next?
Forum Resident
#7 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 11:28 PM
Elizabella! so here it is!t downloaded the furnished house
these pics are what you needed brava!

there's a beautiful Cullen house on MTS2, but no Jacob's garage or little house (at least I did not see it)
if you want to build another Twilight-inspired house, of course

I create for my amusement. I share for -I hope!- yours :)
Enjoy and ... Happy simming!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alisar
Elizabella! so here it is!t downloaded the furnished house
these pics are what you needed brava!

there's a beautiful Cullen house on MTS2, but no Jacob's garage or little house (at least I did not see it)
if you want to build another Twilight-inspired house, of course

Oh I like the idea of Jacob's house I had been working on the prom location for a community lot but I like that idea better I think. I was about to throw my roof out the window!
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th May 2009 at 4:40 AM
do you know,that sims not aging in your house? too bad,cause i like it very much ;(
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th May 2009 at 2:36 PM
I don't have some of the expansion packs listed. Can I download the unfurnished one anyways? Or do I need the expansion packs for that one too?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th May 2009 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mojokilla
do you know,that sims not aging in your house? too bad,cause i like it very much ;(

Are you sure you don't have the aging off cheat activated? I don't know how a house can stop aging but I'll check with the mods to find out.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th May 2009 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cassarie2
I don't have some of the expansion packs listed. Can I download the unfurnished one anyways? Or do I need the expansion packs for that one too?

Unfortunately you do still need the expansions. Which one are you missing and I could try and do an anygame starter house with it but it might take me a while.
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 5:43 AM
um what stuff did you use from the expansion packs and could you make a base game one this is great anyway and it works with sims life stories aswell
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dats a parrot made it myself tehe HI MUM

__(")>
_<( )>
...." "
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 5:15 AM
hmmm it worked the first time i changed the color of bellas room but then i move bella and charlie in and it crashed?? hmmmm

dats a parrot made it myself tehe HI MUM

__(")>
_<( )>
...." "
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 8:17 AM
Um, sorry I have no idea what happened, it shouldn't have done that...I don't think it's supposed to work with Sims Stories since I don't have that

Are you sure you didn't delete any of the custom content out of your downloads? Do your other houses work?

I have no idea how to do a base game version...sorry
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Aug 2022 at 4:54 AM
Actually, you are wrong. There is another person who made Bella's house but the driveway doesn't work. Too bad nobody made Edward's house, that would have been pretty cool. A lot of spoof movies was on Twilight, Breaking Wind, Vampires Suck. I think they made the second part of breaking dawn wrong, very disappointed but Twilight and Breaking Dawn Part 1 was good. I think you did a very good job making the house, better than the other one, except where is the orange truck?
Scholar
#17 Old 24th Aug 2022 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elizabella
Wow thank you all so much for your nice comments You have no idea how much this means to me!

So what should I do next?

EDWARD'S HOUSE PLEASE!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Aug 2022 at 5:01 AM
Also, in my opinion, for the movie, they could have used a better actress because Kristin Stewart acts too constipated. The books were a lot better.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Aug 2022 at 6:04 AM
Here is the other Twilight house I was talking about.

https://modthesims.info/d/414026/tw...an-s-house.html

I didn't get the red truck though even though they said it is included in the file.