Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Bedroom Craftsman/Bungalow Style Home

by sarah*rose Posted 20th Apr 2009 at 6:23 AM - Updated 4th Mar 2010 at 2:16 AM by sarah*rose

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 7:10 AM
Love the garden path,Well done again :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 7:18 AM
Look who it is! May I say WOW and that you are my favourite house creator?!
This looks like another house my sims will thoroughly enjoy, and that has beautiful landscaping! I'm playing the colonial house you made at the moment and its such a breeze to play in. Its just great and I can't wait to get my sims into this one! Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful work with us all!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 11:25 AM
ohhh, this is beautiful! I love the shape and textures! :D

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 11:53 AM
I absolutely adore this house! In fact, all of your homes are fast becoming my sim's favourites to live in. Beautiful landscaping, as well. Thank you <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 1:33 PM
This lot is one of the best I've seen in ages! Its really good!

[sm] seemyseems
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#7 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 2:38 PM
This looks absolutely fabulous and I love, love, love the landscaping. It's not only beautiful, it looks actually playable! Without a "plastic flowers" hack! Do you have any idea how rare that is? =)

Anyway -- there's one possible problem with the lot, but I'm not sure, because I can't check for myself unfortunately (I don't have all those EPs): is there an uphill slope in the corner of the lot? On the last 2 pictures it looks like there is. Do you know that that kind of slope can be very, very frustrating? It would make it impossible to place that lot directly next to another one, which is something a lot of people like to do.

We don't really allow sloped lots here .. unless they're like, on a hill or something. In case there actually *is* a slope in that corner (again, I can't tell), would you mind fixing it? That's quick and painless to do with the LotAdjuster - open the lot, check "Flatten Edges", open and save the lot again. You can download the LA from this site, look at Mootilda's user profile to find it.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 3:10 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone!

plasticbox - You're absolutely right! There was a slope, which I didn't notice, silly me. Sorry about that. I think I've fixed it. Well it looks nice and flat in-game now & I've re-uploaded the rar. Thank you for pointing that out!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#9 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:35 PM
What incredible landscaping, this house looks almost real enough to live there. Thank you for this feast for the eyes.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Alchemist
#10 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 4:39 PM
Unbelievable "curb appeal". The little gravel path really draws you in!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 5:19 AM
Absolutely beautiful! I love the landscaping!
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 4:51 AM
absolutely stunning house.
P.s. where did you get the half-wall?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 2:21 AM
The half-wall comes with the Mansion & Garden stuff pack.

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 10:40 PM
Oh my goodness gracious. :lovestruc When i say love at first sight I mean it. This is absoulutley beauftiful, no wonder it was on Spring4sims.com ! Thank You Thank You Thank You!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 4:12 AM
i just love the garden with winding path