Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Career - Vampire Clan

by XenoWolf Posted 23rd Apr 2009 at 11:46 AM - Updated 24th Apr 2009 at 6:02 AM by XenoWolf : Grammar Checks

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 2:07 PM
I love this!! THANKS

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 2:46 PM
Hi you've done a great job on this and I enjoyed reading the level descriptions. Thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 3:10 PM
OH-EM-GEE!!!!! My friend and I came up with this "vampire clan" idea, and now they will have something to do all day! Or, I should say, all night! Thank you!

When a girl has become one with her pony, she feels ultimate togetherness and love. The pony, on the other hand, just wants her messy bran slop and to go back to her warm, comfy stall for the rest of her life. Things such as this are different as you would think it to be.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 4:07 PM
Thank you! I've only just started getting into vampires in my game and now they'll have something to do! :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 5:07 PM
Thanks, this looks really good - great idea and a well thought out career!
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 5:53 PM
Cool. I've never downloaded a custom career, but I will now. Thank you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 7:31 PM
cooooool!
Not actually evil.
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 7:57 PM
Very nice. Good hours for vamps and a story that suits them. Do you think you might release a version with more chance cards sometime later in the future? Would you let someone else add chance cards and contact you with the update? (not me, I've never made careers)

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 4:19 AM
OMG i have like 7 vampires who are living off motherlode cause they cant work during the day and this career is perfect!! Thx so much i cant wait to try it :D
Inventor
#11 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 4:54 AM
My vampire neighborhood says, 'Fang you'.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Very nice. Good hours for vamps and a story that suits them. Do you think you might release a version with more chance cards sometime later in the future? Would you let someone else add chance cards and contact you with the update? (not me, I've never made careers)

I wouldn't mind if somebody decided to make chance cards for it. I only had ideas for two other chance cards but time is real limited right now. This career has been sitting around for about 5 months and it'll be another 3 or 4 before I find the time for chance cards so if anybody wants to do it feel free. I'll even give them the ideas I had if they like.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 7:16 AM
This career looks great ! Thank you for sharing
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#14 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 2:26 PM
YYEESSSSSSS! Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GreenDaySim74
My vampire neighborhood says, 'Fang you'.

Fang you.... hehehehehe..... thats so corny...
Can they fly to work as a bat, like witches/warlocks can in AL? that would be soooooo cool! maybe you could create one for witches? that would also be cool. and 1 more thing. Where do you put this to make it work? do you just put it in downloads? or do you put it somwhere else? thanx...

When life is rubbish, treat it like a dog would. Pee on it, then walk away...
Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 4:25 PM
This is awesome! Thanks for helping my vamps be more functional!
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:44 PM
Hey, This will sound really stupid, but how do i become a vampire in the first place? thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RuneMoonSimsPokemon+
Fang you.... hehehehehe..... thats so corny...
Can they fly to work as a bat, like witches/warlocks can in AL? that would be soooooo cool! maybe you could create one for witches? that would also be cool. and 1 more thing. Where do you put this to make it work? do you just put it in downloads? or do you put it somwhere else? thanx...

I don't have AL so I wouldn't know how to get them to do that. It would be cool though, but then I don't think it would be base game compatible.

As for another career, I won't have time to do one anytime soon. I was thinking of doing one for evil vampires. But alas, that will have to wait.

To get it to work just put it in your downloads folder, though I'm sure you already figured that out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lolhai
Hey, This will sound really stupid, but how do i become a vampire in the first place? thanks

Only way I know of becoming a vampire is to become good friends with a vampire. Once you are good friends they will eventually bite you and turn you into one.

If there is another, easier, way I don't know it.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd May 2009 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lolhai

You can use 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' ans Shift+click on the Sim you want to turn, slect "More..." then select the option to "Become Vampire" I think. You can also download hacks, like the ones from Shaklin that enable your vampires to bite any random Sim's neck, even if they've never even met. I think that hack makes it easier for your Sims to be bitten by Grand Vampires, too.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd May 2009 at 11:24 PM
Xenowolf, I also want to say thank you for the sweet career! :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th May 2009 at 3:12 PM
Hope this wont take away my other careers but i trust u so i will download it
good thing, my gothic vamp was getting bored and i keep trying to help her urge for blood...

Never let a computer know you’re in a hurry.
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th May 2009 at 1:42 AM
This looks fascinating! I've always wished I could do more with the vampires, since they can't earn money I've rarely ever used them, but this is definitely an incentive. Out of curiosity, would you ever consider making something similar for werewolves? I bet you're a very busy, but it would be awesome to have like a pack career, rising to the top as the alpha starting at omega or outsider. They're my favorite special sim type, but another tricky one to play.
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st May 2009 at 1:37 AM
this has been a life saver(literally now my sims wont die from going out in the sun[whitch i think is stupid anyway])
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 22nd May 2009 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ishyfishy
This looks fascinating! I've always wished I could do more with the vampires, since they can't earn money I've rarely ever used them, but this is definitely an incentive. Out of curiosity, would you ever consider making something similar for werewolves? I bet you're a very busy, but it would be awesome to have like a pack career, rising to the top as the alpha starting at omega or outsider. They're my favorite special sim type, but another tricky one to play.

I wish I had werewolves in my sims game but I don't. I think they come with OFB, right? I'm not sure, but I only have nightlife and university. I've been thinking about getting out for business lately. If I do, maybe the werewolves will spark some ideas for me. You never know.
Page 1 of 2