Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#26 Old 9th May 2009 at 1:22 PM
Oh! You live in Sweden! I'm half Swedish!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th May 2009 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hithere143
- I like black and pink
- Im A REAL EMO
-I luv my fashion black&pink
- I like avril lavigne's music
_ I'm a Stak3r

DON"T JUDGE MY SENSE OF HUMOR
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#28 Old 9th May 2009 at 5:50 PM
???? Why have you deleted so many posts??

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#29 Old 9th May 2009 at 5:59 PM
Please note that all posts on this site need to be in English, or include an English translation of the entire post. This rule applies in the user groups as well. Thanks for your cooperation!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#30 Old 9th May 2009 at 6:21 PM
Oh! Sorry! I forgot that I had left it in Spanish...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#31 Old 9th May 2009 at 6:22 PM
No problem =) just don't do it again. Think of all the poor people who don't speak Spanish!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#32 Old 9th May 2009 at 6:51 PM
OK!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th May 2009 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aninyosaloh
???? Why have you deleted so many posts??

Cuz i mess up

Hi everyone welcome to my account profile. I don't have any downloads mods or any of that now im making some and recolours. I hope like them!!! COming soon! THANKS U GUYS!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#34 Old 10th May 2009 at 11:34 AM

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Scholar
#35 Old 10th May 2009 at 5:12 PM
Hm.

I like to think there are 2 sides to me:
The hyper-crazy-japanese-fashion-yaoi-obsessed-pink-loving-tokyo-candy me
The sophisticated-elegant-dark-romance-grunge-scary-emo-me

I like MCR (Gerard is my idol), Panic at teh Disco, Jane's Addiction, Sublime, Medic Droid, Jeffree Star, and almost ALL of the 90's grunge/rock bands.

My hair is short in the back and longish in the front and I have a blonde streak which I dye frequently. I'm not good at taking pictures due to my fumble-ness with a camera. I'm 15 years old and I enjoy playing Halo 3 (but I does not have live) and umm.... Dunno. OH! And I have 7 pairs of converses :D

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#36 Old 10th May 2009 at 5:18 PM
Double post!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Instructor
Original Poster
#37 Old 11th May 2009 at 1:22 AM
Oh! Can I see her!!!?? I've never seen any of my creations out of my game...

HECK YES!!! its the most awesome cat lady ever, toO!
All her cats have no skills (lol cat skills) so they just pee wherever they want.
Also, I didn't put in a litterbockz cuz I hate scoopin' those things, and I figure puddles just eventually evaporate, right?

Hahaha I'm still laughing over a cat with cat skills. Hahahaha

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 11th May 2009 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SaydeSim
Hm.
.... Dunno. OH! And I have 7 pairs of converses :D

Holy krud!!! I thought I was cool when I just had one, haha!

Awesome.

Jeffree star has some nice pictures, but I don't listen to his music. I liked that song he did with Hollywood Undead back when it came out around 2005ish.
Yeah, that was a funny song.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Scholar
#39 Old 11th May 2009 at 1:41 AM
I think so too! X3 they're like: Is that a guy or a chicK?

I'm not obsessed or anything, but I like that one song by him "lollipop Luxury" I know you dun like him X3 but i do.

Yeah I mismatch my converses when I wear them, so I have about... 49 combinations? Dunno. But my favorite ones are Zebra print, and they have fur on them or something cuz they're fuzzy. X3 But ya know, even teachers are starting to wear zebra print, it's not that cool when they wear it.

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th May 2009 at 6:36 PM
Oh! You live in Sweden! I'm half Swedish!

Really? cool!
Do you speak Swedish by any chance?
I'm under pressure from my parents to practice a bit ^^

I only have one pair of Converse as well! But the laces do extend my combinations

I spell British-ly :D
:D I :heart: Paramore.
Call me Niamh.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#41 Old 11th May 2009 at 6:41 PM
Nope! My father tried to teach me it but... I only speak Spanish, English and French

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#42 Old 11th May 2009 at 11:14 PM Last edited by shyrai234 : 11th May 2009 at 11:27 PM.
Hey Im kinda new here and stuff...
I am part emo/Goth/Vampire obessed!
I like MCR, Paramore and thats about it. I love MCR and listen to the songs thirty times a day... so I know almost every word in the MOST of the songs!
Test Subject
#43 Old 13th May 2009 at 6:40 PM
Nope! My father tried to teach me it but... I only speak Spanish, English and French

I speak English and Swedish and I can understand French and Irish :D

I spell British-ly :D
:D I :heart: Paramore.
Call me Niamh.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 15th May 2009 at 3:07 PM
ohai haha! I honestly don't know what I do here but ey. Why not?

I'm Swedish, 15 years in a few months. I've discovered Swedish people seem to grow up much faster than American so PLEASE don't treat me as the childish fourteen-year-old I'd be if I would have lived in the US.

Well, back to the fact that I don't really belong here. When I was 13 I had a black year. Really black. It started with Tokio Hotel just as with any other emo kid, when I realised how fucking silly that was I went over to heavier stuff like MCR. lol

I had black hair and eyeliner all over. I started listening to Emilie Autumn, dyed my hair blonde again, started acting more "normal". Then it went ... colourfull. Striped stockings, straight bang in the forehead, red lipstick and so on. I gave up eyeliner and moved on to black eyeshadow (mix it with water, it will be much darker, last longer and it won't be all over your face when you're done). Before I got the chance to buy myself a nice corset and be as WHITE as I was black a year earlier I discovered The Smiths. And fell completely in love with Morrissey. And went indiepop. Huge striped mens t-shirts, tights and same ole red Converses.

Re-discovered how truly amazing Marilyn Manson is and went a bit more black. And does anybody here know of a band called Kent? Sweden's biggest indierock band, a bit (or really much) depressing songs and so on. And I assume noone here has ever heard of Detektivbyrån, haha. But that's what I'm listening to right now. The Smiths, Kent, Marilyn Manson and Detektivbyrån. Short and specific.

And my "style" for now? Well, still the striped shirts with tights. I cut off basicly all of my hair a couple of months ago since I got tired of girls strictly being ment to have long hair, and dyed it brown as I thought it would look best. In a month I'm dying it black again, taking the black culture back once again, just a bit more mature than when i did it the first time twelve years old.

oh and my picture is quite old, my DSLR broke a few days after I took that photo, lol, haven't got any money to buy a new one yet.
Alchemist
#45 Old 15th May 2009 at 7:12 PM
Unlaced, thanks for the black eyeshadow tip, I must try that!
You're well lucky that you can dye your hair whenever you want!
I have to wait for LOADS of things until I'm 15!

Edit: Not only Swedish, but also Polish(me) people grow faster,
so like unlaced said, we're not kids :-)

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Scholar
#46 Old 16th May 2009 at 2:10 AM
Lol, I've never heard Tokio HOtel at all before. But I love MCR. I went through: Black only; Black and white only; Black and red only; Purple only; Rainbow only; black and red only; and now I'm in... White mode X3

YES, I is a Nintendork!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 16th May 2009 at 10:28 AM
oh yeah ... i was pink for a while. Pink and laces. The H&M-kind of laces. Fail-wemo as hell.

Oh by the way, being allowed to dye my hair? My mum was some sort o punker when she was in my age, so she was just over the moon for my hair. I acctually had pink hair for a while, now my bathroom has touch of pink all over and ... for now on I'm only allowed to use hair-dying bought from a grocery store. Which means NO Manic Panic *sigh*

I decided quite long ago how to look when school finishes. Black hair, black eyeshadow, red lipstick and white tulle skirt. oh i'm gonna look gorgeus
Scholar
#48 Old 16th May 2009 at 11:24 AM Last edited by SaydeSim : 17th May 2009 at 1:30 AM.
Hmm. Acutuallly, there is pink in my hair right now. *looks in mirror across the room* I should take pictures but I'm too lazy.

[edit] I got unlazy.

YES, I is a Nintendork!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 17th May 2009 at 1:16 PM
oh my how cute!

i'll post pictures as soon as i have time, lol
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#50 Old 17th May 2009 at 1:33 PM
Lovely! I'm too lazy to take pics... maybe I will post some from my graduation, that is this week

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:

Page 2 of 16