Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Styles of Compulsive D Dreads with Nouk textures for your males

by fangsandbettiebangs Posted 2nd May 2009 at 4:35 AM - Updated 2nd May 2009 at 9:43 AM by fangsandbettiebangs : To add picture with names

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd May 2009 at 4:39 AM
Xaldin-like dreads ftw? I think so.

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd May 2009 at 7:24 AM
Gorgeous recolours, I so love this set ! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd May 2009 at 4:00 PM
These hairs look great - I also downloaded the ones from Compulsive D. There aren't enough good custom ethnic hairstyles so you really are helping to fill that gap. Now my male Sims have more than just one dread lock hairstyle to wear.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd May 2009 at 8:25 PM
Awesome hairs!! THANKS

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd May 2009 at 8:49 PM
They look nice=))Thank you!!Keep this way, wait to see more from you soon
Mad Poster
#7 Old 3rd May 2009 at 8:04 AM
Thanks alot for the recolors! This were the first ethnic hairstyles in my game long time ago.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th May 2009 at 4:31 AM
I'm glad everyone has found some use for these. I do have some for the ladies that I'll be uploading soon.
Scholar
#9 Old 17th May 2009 at 2:36 AM
WOW THANKS. I love dreads for sims, but I never had any good meshes/colors. THe pigtails is a bit humorous to me.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:21 PM
Thanks so much. Been looking for something like this for ages. Thanks for introducing me to simpathetic, it's just what i needed.

edit: I just wish the pigtails came for chicks too. Maybe I'll make that.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 11:08 PM
These look great, you should make a version for sims 3 because the fans are dying for some dreadlocks....

¤M¡zz Røyåltÿ¤™
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 4:28 PM
very badass. i wish i could grow long dreads like that and still have a job.....
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 11:17 AM
This should be converted to TS3! This is really great!
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 6:34 AM
Omigod the black one with the pigtails looks like Miss J!
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Barvar
This should be converted to TS3! This is really great!

Yes please can someone do that or tell me where to find it if its done!
Instructor
#16 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 9:32 AM
Can you kindly do a female version please? I would really appreciate it!

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 3:05 PM
I can't find the mesh anywhere :/
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 7:42 AM
Does anybody know where the meshes are/can upload them? I can't find them, and I really want these in my game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:55 PM
Thanks man :)
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 9:15 AM
Mesh link just goes to an ad Anyone know the mesh?
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 7:39 AM
Would like the mesh also
Field Researcher
#22 Old 3rd May 2015 at 9:24 PM Last edited by zeroboys008 : 3rd May 2015 at 9:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tequilamonkey
Mesh link just goes to an ad Anyone know the mesh?

Quote: Originally posted by nickilovespie
Would like the mesh also

@nickilovespie @Tequilamonkey I accessed the files through waybackmachine. Just go to https://archive.org/web/ and copy and paste this link (http://www.simpathetic.com/compulsive_d_-_dreads.htm) and the files are still available.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 6:10 AM
Many, many moons ago I had these meshes. Now they can't be found anywhere. The Wayback Machine says, "Page cannot be crawled or displayed due to robots.txt." Any possibility they could be uploaded here?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 3:00 PM
Pleeeeeeeeeease someone upload the mesh somehow!! Thank you for the download btw, these dreads are great! :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 5:27 AM
I picked April 12, 2008 using the Wayback for the given link, and was able to download the meshes I wanted. No problems (but I didn't try to get ALL of the dreads, just the ones I wanted).

"Men think highly of those who rise rapidly in the world; whereas nothing rises quicker than dust, straw, and feathers." -Lord Byron
Page 1 of 2