Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Middle-Earth Wardrobe - Arwen's Shelf - Chase Outfit

by Fairy-teller Posted 2nd May 2009 at 9:33 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd May 2009 at 11:01 PM
This is really, really beautiful--not just for LOTR sims, either. I think this could fit into a lot of themes, and the detail and style is just amazing!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd May 2009 at 11:54 PM
Yes, I do agree that it is really beautiful and not just for LOTR but for other sims, too. It`s superb and stylish, thanks for sharing it!!!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd May 2009 at 9:24 AM
Nicely done ! Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd May 2009 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarciAraujo.ts
Yes, I do agree that it is really beautiful and not just for LOTR but for other sims, too. It`s superb and stylish, thanks for sharing it!!!

Thank you very much!!!! I'm so glad you like it!!!!

If you can dream it, you can make it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd May 2009 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KSpiffy
This is really, really beautiful--not just for LOTR sims, either. I think this could fit into a lot of themes, and the detail and style is just amazing!

Thank you VERY much!!!! It was my first attempt to make something worth uploading to MTS2,so your words really mean a lot to me!!!

By the way, you may make requests,if you like - I have some free time now, so I'll be glad to make more Lotr (and not only) costumes for you!

Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd May 2009 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fairy-teller

By the way, you may make requests,if you like - I have some free time now, so I'll be glad to make more Lotr (and not only) costumes for you!

Ohmygosh! If you could make the outfit that Arwen wears in return of the king- the green one she wears for Aragorn's coronation- that would be absolutely terrific!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd May 2009 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loveloveme
Ohmygosh! If you could make the outfit that Arwen wears in return of the king- the green one she wears for Aragorn's coronation- that would be absolutely terrific!

=)))Okey, I'll try to make it!!! It's a marvelous gown,really!One of my favourites,so I'll do my best!))

Forum Resident
#9 Old 4th May 2009 at 4:42 AM
I totally needed this for my Liv Tyler sim! Thanks for the beautiful gown (:
I look forward to seeing Arwen's coronation gown!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th May 2009 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by straightroad14
I totally needed this for my Liv Tyler sim! Thanks for the beautiful gown (:
I look forward to seeing Arwen's coronation gown!

You are very welcome! Wow, you're making Liv sim? I saw all her sim-recreations here,but i didn't actually like them! Maybe you'll upload your version here when it'll be ready?=))

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th May 2009 at 10:13 PM
I love all of your dresses for Arwen, but this is my favourite!

As regards a nice sim, have a look at this Liv Tyler by Regina. The resemblance is really good: http://www.justsims2.ru/index.php?M...ile&IdFile=2544

Since you accept requests... May I suggest Eowyn's outfit as Dernhelm? It would be so unique! And please, don't forget our brave LOTR heroes....

Thanks again and congrats for the amazing work!

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th May 2009 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chiarina
I love all of your dresses for Arwen, but this is my favourite!

As regards a nice sim, have a look at this Liv Tyler by Regina. The resemblance is really good: http://www.justsims2.ru/index.php?M...ile&IdFile=2544

Since you accept requests... May I suggest Eowyn's outfit as Dernhelm? It would be so unique! And please, don't forget our brave LOTR heroes....

Thanks again and congrats for the amazing work!

Oh,thank you very much!!!! I'm so glad you like my creations!!!=)))
Well, the Dernhelm Costume?Okey,I'll try to find some big enoug pictures and do my best! (I'm a bit tired of makeng dreses,so this would be a nice change!)

Wow,the sim is really great!!!!Thank you very much for the link!!!!

Test Subject
#13 Old 17th May 2009 at 1:02 AM
Beautiful
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th May 2009 at 5:29 AM
does this need a mesh?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th May 2009 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iluvsims2andsims3
does this need a mesh?

No, I used a standart Maxis mesh for it!