Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hats conversion meshes, made to blend with Maxis.

by Layana Posted 9th May 2009 at 11:11 PM - Updated 10th May 2009 at 2:13 AM by Layana

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:35 PM
Wow! Thanks so much! I'm always bugged by most of the hats with long hair, though. The long hair isn't the same as the regular maxis long hair. The hat hair seems thinner and more pretty....
Oh, I wish someone would recreate the hair without the hat....
*hint hint*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th May 2009 at 7:02 AM
I know what you mean, I like most of the hairs under the hats more than what actually takes it's place in game. Like that short ponytail under the ballcap, rather than that hair behind the ears. Unfortunately I can't mesh or create textures, so creating those hairs myself is out of my reach.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th May 2009 at 7:16 AM
Oh... the girls are so cute with you hats ! Thank you so much for sharing
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th May 2009 at 12:04 AM
Thanks so much! I was just thinking not so long ago that I loved all these blended conversions (I'm pretty sure I have all you have done thus far), but I was missing the hats. Kids have such horribly limited hat options, or at least they did until now!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 4:42 AM
Thank you so much for these! They'll be perfect for my little country gals!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 8:42 PM
Thanks I recently categorized the angora to show up in Formal and Outerwear as well as everyday and the Nightlife flapper dress to show up as Everyday as well as Formal. As far as the hats go though, all ages is definitely better. Does "all ages" mean young adults too? I was trying to categorize for young adults with my mod but there are some extra steps to apply for hair vs clothes which I haven't gotten around to (been fiddling around with some baggy tee recolors).
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 9:49 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jan 2023 at 2:08 AM
The links to the meshes are dead
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Jul 2023 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IsaacPlaysSims
The links to the meshes are dead

For the Angora at least, found this by fakepeep7: https://modthesims.info/d/317006/ma...ttle-girls.html