Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fallin Oasis Diner

by Purity Project Posted 11th May 2009 at 5:03 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th May 2009 at 5:58 AM
That is rad! Post apocalyptic bar, yes please!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th May 2009 at 6:10 AM
I love lots that have this kind of look. I've never played Fallout myself, but I absolutely adore it when people make custom content that isn't modern and clean-cut. Keep this stuff coming!! Awesome job!

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

An original Sims 2 series.
Watch it here.

Test Subject
#4 Old 11th May 2009 at 8:51 AM
God, I love all this Fallout-y content we're seeing lately. A+++
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 11th May 2009 at 10:13 AM
None of the Purity Project team members play Fallout, either. We did a lot of googling for our inspiration. Glad that y'all like it.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th May 2009 at 11:46 AM
You should play Fallout! 1 and 2. Fab games. And this is jsut gorgeous... for zombie apocolypse, alien invasion collinization apocoloypse, or just plain on man-killing-plague apocolypse. Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th May 2009 at 12:25 PM
Looks very nice, I can't wait to use it in my game. I think it's time to start a post-apocalyptic neighbourhood ...
Alchemist
#8 Old 11th May 2009 at 12:29 PM
Just the kind of place I like to go with friends hehe wouldn't be surprized if mutant zombies come there to drink with me a glass of radioactive tequila
Mad Poster
#9 Old 11th May 2009 at 12:38 PM
Fantastic ! thanks for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 11th May 2009 at 4:27 PM
Wait, it only needs nightlife? yay!
I'm just a sucker for grunge! Usualy I prefer to build myself, this is the first lot ever I download.

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 11th May 2009 at 5:50 PM
Psycho -- after you enjoy it a bit, take it apart and build us something even better.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th May 2009 at 8:18 PM
thats really cool =) thx
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:33 AM
Wow, amazing! This is gonna be perfect in the rundown part of my urban megapole
Beautiful, thank you
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th May 2009 at 7:17 PM
This Fallin Diner is a true GEM. We love how every item and recolor fits just perfect. Thanks Bonnie.

Maltha & Fido

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th May 2009 at 6:34 PM
wonderful
Field Researcher
#16 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 12:46 AM
This place is perfect, i love it, im so in love with industrial grunge things <333 thanks for shareing my steampunk vampire sims loves you
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 8:27 AM
Fantastic! You should do more Fallout lots, I absolutely love them. Thank you for this
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 4:28 AM
it's really something special i had a weird thing where there were three of those big grey maxis urn/vase things in the middle of the kitchen (no idea why, i have all eps and sps and i installed all the cc that was included)... no matter though, all seems to be working as it should, nothing seems to be missing, etc... can't wait for my little apocalypse hood dwellers to visit it!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 3:40 AM
Awesome!

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 6:27 AM
Oh yes I really love this. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 8:47 PM
All I say is runddown district, me in need for community lots and now I am happy. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 10:13 PM
Right what I was looking for. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 5:01 PM
Umm... I am not sure if the creator of this content is still online but
is anyone not able to get this lot? Because for me the lot is not appearing in the housing section and it's really bothering me 'cuz I really want to see and play this lot it is amazing!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th May 2013 at 4:58 PM
Oh bliss!

A lovely, imaginative, detailed lot without SPs I don't have or CC on some site that's Gone With the Wind blowing in the direction of Sims 3. Thanks so much! I love the whole style of it and the grunginess and the outside walls; it's just perfect for cynical survivors of the apocalypse looking for some sort of gut rot to forget about Aunt Tiffy now being grey and decaying and shambling over the front lawn.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 2:35 AM
This is cool, nice concept.
Page 1 of 2