Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Megaton Home from Fallout3, 2 BDRM, 2 BATH

by melethana Posted 18th May 2009 at 2:42 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
#2 Old 18th May 2009 at 3:38 AM
Cool house! But what's up with the first floor?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th May 2009 at 3:15 PM
You did it! All right! I like how you added more playability with the beds and the bathrooms. And the ability to sell stuff is a good idea.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th May 2009 at 10:03 PM Last edited by melethana : 18th May 2009 at 11:58 PM.
mj2004 - The ground floor is a store. You do have a robot crafting station, so you could sell robots. There are also 2 of the decra-chill displays for cakes and things. In the game, Fallout3, the first floor is a cantina / grocery store, but that's a bit hard to manage in Sims2 without major cheats / hacks.

squeam - Thanks! I think your house does look much closer to the Megaton home in Fallout3, but such a huge house with only 1 single bed didn't make much sense to me for Sims2. Also, much of the content you used is not compatible with my EPs. I did take the atomic lamp and louvered windows from your house. Those windows were perfect!

pixelhate - Thanks for thanking this thread! I know you don't have the required EPs, but this house would not look the way it does if not for your walls and floors. :lovestruc I was thinking of using some of your new PurityProject items, but somehow it seemed... off, to use items from the same challenge I was entering. Next house, if I get so inspired, probably will have many PurityProject items

EPs I have: All of them! OMG, Ultimate Collection!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 19th May 2009 at 8:35 AM
Wow, you did great ! This lot is gorgeous and stunning, I totally love this style ! Thank you for sharing

PS. I had the same problem with Maxis recolours' not wanting to get packaged in the lot's file... that's a bug somewhere perhaps.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 3:49 AM
I really like this, you have done a really amazing job! Thanks ever so much! Keep up the good work :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:52 AM
Thanks You!