Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Madison, Wisconsin TAA28

by intel1397 Posted 18th May 2009 at 12:11 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th May 2009 at 12:49 PM
I just moved to Madison, so I can't really tell if this house is typical for the area, but it is beautiful nonetheless. Thanks for the upload!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th May 2009 at 10:01 PM
Gorgeous house, but I'm in Madison and I sure don't see a lot of houses with pools! This might fit in Maple Bluff, but houses in my area of Madison are more modest.
Beautiful house, though- thanks for the upload!
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th May 2009 at 12:57 AM
Please hurry to do Alabama! Oh and this a very beautiful home. I'd move into it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th May 2009 at 1:53 AM
beautiful house. i'm from WI and i thought you might do a farmhouse, but this is beautiful. thank you
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th May 2009 at 3:28 AM
I'm also from Wisconsin, near Madison... I've totally been waiting for this house! Beautiful work!

She dances in a ring of fire, and throws off the challenge with a shrug.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st May 2009 at 12:46 AM
I really have to commend you on all of these homes. You've breathed new life to my neighborhoods with these wonderful creations. The floor plans flow nicely and appear very well thought out, the decorating details are spot on without going overboard and on top of that, there's no cc. Thanks so much for the meticulous work, it's very much appreciated.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 2:51 AM
Again, I'm from Wisconsin.
Agreed this is INDEED a beautiful home, but you may have been looking in the hardcore riches area.
Madison homes are far too small, and often brightly colored...
Like bright blue, raging yellow, pink.
:/ I find it strange.
<3
Thanks, btw.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 11:12 AM
Im from the Philippines. Thank you for the Wisconsin house. I like it! In all your TAA this one is my favorite because this is my fave state in U.S

Thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 6:16 PM
I think this will be a good home for 4 students on a college campus in University.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 7:16 PM
This house is so versatile. I think it might be my favorite in the series. I use only the unfurnished versions so that I can modify rooms according to each family's needs. That second floor just got turned into a gang of extra bedrooms for my poor sim who keeps having twins (third set just born, egads).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 3:18 PM
I live in Madison, and I have to say a pool is rare in these parts, but gorgeous house nonetheless!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 5:41 PM
One problem I've found with this house is that the area that you have the telescope and everything, if there's any weather it acts like there's over that bedroom because I had my sim to jump out of bed when it was raining and I looked and the caption said "there's weather in my house" So to rectify this I had to take out the second floor, put a ceiling on it and then redo it so that wouldn't happen again. I guess if you just have a deck covering, it doesn't register as a roof. Just thought you'd like to know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:53 AM
Thanks You!