Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 12:37 PM
I wish I found some humor in this, but I'm just disgusted . Selfish , spoiled little ...****.
Advertisement
#27 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 12:52 PM
what an a$$hole. Way to go Numenor. (i really admire your work )
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 5:49 PM
what a w@&%£r!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#29 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 9:12 PM
Haha what a big crybaby. I hope he enjoys being a laughingstock now too.
#30 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 9:32 PM
That's just ridiculous!!! Sad sad sad mofo this dude is :S
#31 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 11:14 PM
The truly sad thing is that this person would be the first to go beserk if anything of his was posted on another site.

BTW, I was around in the Sims1 days, and in case anyone isn't aware there was never any such "rule"

The "rule", if you want to use that term, was exactly the same as it is for Sims2 or any other artistic/modding/programming efforts, and it is quite simple and easy to understand - respect the wishes of the creator. And if there is any doubt about the creator's intent, just ask.

Unfortunately there will always be jerks like this guy, but fortunately they are few and far between.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 1:56 AM
I was also around during the Sims1 days... and that sure as heck wasn't a rule I followed or allowed with my stuff. The nerve of some people... its mind boggling.... :doh

TSR Featured Artist
Monster Party Sims2... ITS ALIVE! :D

You may recolor my object meshes here on MTS2, but do not redistribute the meshes.
Link people here to MTS2 to get them. Objects can only be available in lots submitted to MTS2.
Test Subject
#33 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 1:58 AM
Numenor, Thanks for this thread!

This Person deserves to have their emails posted. Maybe he'll learn something, but I doubt it....

Test Subject
#34 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 5:11 AM
Haha
That moron sounded like a child....probably is one lol. You've given so much of your time and talent out of pure kindness so I just don't understand how anyone could feel it ok to take advantage of you! The simple truth is that this loser has no talent of his own and would do well to kiss your butt for advice/help. At least you know that no matter how many jerks like him are out there stealing your stuff you always have thousands of fans who have your back. I just want to give you a HUGE thank you for putting up with people like that and continuing to be so generous with your creations!! WE LOVE YOU NUMENOR!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 5:42 AM
Wow! I'm speachless. Some people sure have a twisted way of looking at things.
Lack of morals is putting it mildly. Also doesn't say much for the content of his site if he had to resorted to stolen work in order to attract downloaders.
#36 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 1:53 PM
That was really mean of him i hope no-one uses anything i make without permission.
You won there , i might just make a link to this on my sig.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 5:21 PM
WTFOMFGLOLROFL*****!! haha, what a jerk!
you didnt post it on MTS2, but S2C. Theres a BIG difference!
So if he sees this thread, he'll go nuts, saying you posted it when he said don't :laugh: you thrashed him Numenor! :jig: :taekwondo
lol

love your work BTW :D

Support BOB and his lil' bro. Visit http://bigball.atspace.com for more info!

http://totalsims2.awardspace.com - For all your sims houses!

Visit my website - http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?...stevengodofevil. Don't forget to join!
#38 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dr Pixel
BTW, I was around in the Sims1 days, and in case anyone isn't aware there was never any such "rule"

The "rule", if you want to use that term, was exactly the same as it is for Sims2 or any other artistic/modding/programming efforts, and it is quite simple and easy to understand - respect the wishes of the creator. And if there is any doubt about the creator's intent, just ask.

Yeah, that was the only "rule" I was ever aware of.

Oh, except in the EA User Agreement when you install the game. You know, the one that says "I agree not to repost other users' custom content without their permission -- unless I really, really want to." ^_~
#39 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 7:21 AM
Quote:
This sims site and ALL it's contents are ? Copyright 2006 Pandora sims. All rights reserved. No content from this site is to be used without written permission from Pandora Sims
No ideas, objects, skins, modded items or original work may be rented, resold or given. Tahni is a Registered Trademark of Corporation Oska Educational Systems Pty Limited used with permission

Written on his/her site and look at the hypocrisy of it all. People like this don't deserve to own sites.
#40 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 8:10 AM
unbelievable

what an anal retentive arsehole :eviltongu

way to go Numenor and thanks for the heads up on this guy
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 8:43 AM
It seems like I remember this guy causing trouble when MTS first started.
He has a couple files on the free page that (if I'm correct) are from sexy sims2 or MTS.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 9:07 AM
So funny! The little ****** got what he deserved! 'big baby' I wonder why he didn't want it posted of MTS2? Does he think that we dowload from his site? Pfft. Well done for showing him up though!
#43 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 10:12 AM
You know... his website is hosted by hairyglove.com (I <3 whois.net), which states in their TOS that he can't post copyrighted materials (anything you create is automatically copyrighted to you by law), which means he's breaking their rules. I bet if creators who found their stuff on his site without premission contacted hairyglove with information pertaining to their creations that he'd lose his site or at the very least, be forced to take it all down.

Just a thought.
Test Subject
#44 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 10:25 AM
I saw a file with the name Carrigon so I went to Sims2 workshop and read Carrigons rules which said "do not post my files without written permission". So I sent her a pm. I bet he doesn't have permission. That's probably why he doesn't want it posted. He has a lot of stuff made by other people.
#45 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 12:42 PM
Oh, definitely! If you see your stuff on someone else's site, and you haven't given permission for it to be posted there, contact their host! All web-hosts have something in their TOS about not violating copyright, since it can get them into trouble, too.

This guys' been a PITA for as long as I've been a member of the Community...and that's about five years. So he may have been a kid when he started, but he's old enough now to know better. He's just like all file-sharers: mentally deficient and totally lacking in morals.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 1:40 AM
That was funny, but this is a serious problem. Everywhere I go it seems I'm finding content that belongs to people I KNOW don't want their stuff posted elsewhere without credit *who actually does?* I'm not sure what to do when I see other people's creations being used. Thankfully I've not run across anyone using my content improperly but I'm sure its out there. Maybe we should form a neighborhood watch of sorts.
#47 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:09 AM
Everyone, today is the day that we Sim-A-Holics point and laugh at the loser who *elegedly* is God of The Sims. (obviously, that's Will Wright.)

Numemor, you told that scum. He should be ashamed. I don't know how his Sims sleep at night. That man is a discrace to The Sims 2 Community.

I especially like your fairness. It's not on MTS2, so it's "fair." I've also sent that exact e-mail to all of my buddies over at the BBS. (there's only about 50 in my contacts, no big deal.) It's obvious that you won that ordeal. I'm actually quite interested in this dispute. I'm especially interested in the part where he called you a baby. What should we call him, then? God? No! A puny follower. A scum.

Sorry, I have a history of getting into things. :D

Sim-A-Holics Unite!!!
#48 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:45 AM
Oh wow... GO Numenor!
#49 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:47 AM
Bravo !!!!!!!
Test Subject
#50 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 2:50 AM
Quote:
Muhahahaha!!! As you all can see, I'm a fair person: I'm NOT posting this on MTS2!

Thanks for the laugh Numenor, made me spit my coffee every where when I read that line!

Really, some people are just fools, why I am surprised by this I have no idea...

"It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop at the end..."
Locked thread | Locked by: leesester Reason: Threadcromancers about
Page 2 of 7