Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 10:05 PM
I've had the grim reaper drink at the bar my sim had after the taking him. I've also had the nannies pee standing up....which confirms my suspicions about them!!!
Advertisement
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#52 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 11:26 PM
Calista the nanny got stuck once in my house and I couldnt get her to leave. It was back in my early playing days. She stayed there for days, and kept peeing in the corner LOL. The sims would come over and mop up the pee periodically, and a different nanny came in. I couldnt tell her to leave or interact with her at all. I finally just moved everyone out of the house, as it got to the point that I couldnt save the lot either. It had become too glitchy
#53 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 2:06 AM
Mine was when my Sim got fired from work right before lunch, so when he came home he was starving! Since he wasn't a good cook I had him order a pizza. Right as the pizza guy got to the door my Sim died.

Then the Grim Reaper came and 'officially' killed him, and when he was done he ate the guy's pizza.
#54 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 8:03 AM
Default My newborn baby walked around like an adult (too funny!)
I tried to delete an adopted newborn via SimPE and when I got back into my game the baby was walking around doing things just like an adult! So I made him take care of a ton of chores before I finally made him move out. Check out these really funny pics!
#55 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 8:05 AM
Default More of my funny newborn pics
Here's just a few more
Forum Resident
#56 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 12:18 AM
HAHA! Too funny! Gotta try this sometimes
Field Researcher
#57 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 6:27 AM
yeah I had the nanny glitch too except she would not leave also lol but she would open the car door that she drives and just stand there and close the door walk in the middle of the road and cry and cry all night and day she stayed there for 5 days crying then wet her self so I deleted her :evil
Test Subject
#58 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 7:21 AM
Wow. I wish I could have firsthandedly seen all of that.

Is this all on the PC? I don't have lifestories (or a laptop). Does LS have more interactions?

Okay, funny stuff that's happened to me. In a downloaded lot I had which my game couldn't handle, half of it was "under water". You know how if you depress the ground far enough you fing blue "water"? Well, that's what the lot was covered in, from about a little less than ground level. My Sims walked through it normally, but the weirdness didn't end there. The lot had a swimmable lake, so I directed my Sim to go for a swim. This was a female sim with long custom hair I downloaded, but as she got underwater, her hair almost fully disappeared! It was like that Maxis one that's really smooth and short, except in the custom realistic colour. So weird! And the lake was under the other water too, which may have contributed to the hair loss.

I created an Avril Lavigne once ages ago, and I had forgotten to feed her for a while and the hunger was in red, and just as she opened the fridge she collapsed and died. But not before closing the fridge.

Another time I lost one of the friends my teen had brought home from school. Not too funny, but I didn't see them until I left. I wonder why...

I don't know how but because one of my Sims was wearing the hula outfit every time her husband saw her he would wolf whistle. Do outfits actually make a difference? Weird...

Okay, that's all I can remember. But I bet something else will happen next time.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 5:05 PM
Ha ha that darn Nanny! In my game at University my son Marco wanted to get married to this girl named Carmel. Carmel was a romance sim and leaves him at the alter. Turns out Carmel was pregnant like the same day of the wedding. She comes back and has her baby like that day. I was so angry with her because i like having my sim babies with the same last name as there parent who are my kids for like my legacy challenge. if i can help it. So then she gets sick with the flu (so weird EVERYONE in my familys got the flu i think its cuz my grandson got it then threw a wedding and the whole family was there). So yeah she dies of the flu and my son was furious and was cheering and the baby at that moment cried. Then now the nanny will not stop beating him up i have called the police and they come over then charge me $500 Simoleons lol I even get his new girlfriend to call and still get charged $500. Its like Lady why you beating up my kid? The nanny even started beating up the new gf.
Site Helper
#60 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 5:26 PM
I had a romance sim who was working on "woohoo with 20 different sims" and who seduced and abandoned one of my other sims, who is a knowledge sim that practices witchcraft. She hasn't caught him with anyone else yet, but he also hasn't answered any of her phone calls. She showed up two days later with a dream date gift of the most expensive telescope. I think there is an ulterior motive there....

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#61 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 1:00 AM
I was playing a Legacy family. The founder, a Family sim, and her husband, a Knowledge sim, had five daughters:
Kyoko (the oldest)
Freya and Erda (twins, named after the Chobits)
Relena and Miyu (twins again)

I stopped playing that family immediately after Freya and Erda transitioned into childhood (Freya first). Relena and Miyu had been born earlier that day, and Kyoko was four days away from becoming a teenager.

When I came back, I installed Seasons before going back to that family-- and the age meter showed Erda as being on her LAST DAY of childhood! So everyone cleaned up the two cakes, fed and diapered the babies, and harvested the Money Tree, and then I bought them another cake and directed Erda to it. Erda grew up.

Now Erda's technically the oldest, since she's a teen already. But the parents' memories still show that Kyoko was born first, and Erda has two "grew up well" memories in a row! How's that for a glitch?

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Field Researcher
#62 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 2:29 PM
I had a sim when she would get out of the pool she was still swimming it was like she was swimming on the floor and when she was on the second floor her legs were being shown on the first floor right above the stove I guess she wanted to make pancakes from the ceiling with her feet it was so weird!
#63 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 5:13 PM
I've had a sim try to kiss another sim who she just met. And on another instance I've had a sim kiss someone who wasn't even her best friend. They were just friends, and all of a sudden they just locked lips.
#64 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 3:18 AM
Default Ok, here's another wierd pic
This just happened one day. Also, a few times my toddler would be crawling around with the dollhouse person stuck on their forehead. Sometimes a baby will be stuck on the side of the adult sim down by their leg. They just keep walking that way.

OMG! That grimreaper pizza story was too much!
Banned
Original Poster
#65 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 6:38 PM
My sims will choose to play on the instruments on their own free will, and then tell me "I'm NOT in the mood for that, can't you tell I'm not in a good mood?!" Heelllooo I didn't tell you to play on the instruments, you told yourself!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 12:59 PM
I was planning to do another 'asylum' challenge. But at a certain moment, when my controlable sims was at his work, 1 of the other sims decided to put the kitchen on fire. When my sims came home he put out the fire.

However my controlable sims was the ONLY sim left on the lot but I counted 'only' 6 graves. I started with 8 sims and 8 sims - 1 controlable sims - 6 graves = 1 missing sim. So I thought she was death, but somehow didn't receive a grave, but decided to check the family tree (Yes the missing sims was female and was married to the my controlable sims) and it said she was still alive.

Confused as I was I used the career reward from UNI to see if I could bring her back from the death. The list counted 6 sims, my missing sim wasn't between them.
I went back to neighbourhoud view and checked what picture you get when you click on the lot... Her face was still there together with my controlable sim.

After I made the game generate a new picture for the sims in my 'asylum challenge (or what's left of it...) she is still showing up in the picture, but when I enter the lot again she isn't there...

So my sim is not death, but since I can't find her she might not be alive?

Oh and sorry, if I sound confusing...
Alchemist
#67 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mgamer03
Here's just a few more

That's hilarious!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by venusdemilosims
I've had a sim try to kiss another sim who she just met. And on another instance I've had a sim kiss someone who wasn't even her best friend. They were just friends, and all of a sudden they just locked lips.

Yeah, that's happened to me before too. It has to do with their chemistry.
Site Helper
#68 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NH1
I was planning to do another 'asylum' challenge. But at a certain moment, when my controlable sims was at his work, 1 of the other sims decided to put the kitchen on fire. When my sims came home he put out the fire.

However my controlable sims was the ONLY sim left on the lot but I counted 'only' 6 graves. I started with 8 sims and 8 sims - 1 controlable sims - 6 graves = 1 missing sim. So I thought she was death, but somehow didn't receive a grave, but decided to check the family tree (Yes the missing sims was female and was married to the my controlable sims) and it said she was still alive.

Confused as I was I used the career reward from UNI to see if I could bring her back from the death. The list counted 6 sims, my missing sim wasn't between them.
I went back to neighbourhoud view and checked what picture you get when you click on the lot... Her face was still there together with my controlable sim.

After I made the game generate a new picture for the sims in my 'asylum challenge (or what's left of it...) she is still showing up in the picture, but when I enter the lot again she isn't there...

So my sim is not death, but since I can't find her she might not be alive?

Oh and sorry, if I sound confusing...

She may be stuck somewhere. Close the panels for the needs and wants/fears so you don't see anything you shouldn't, then try switching to her. Then you can click again to see where she is, or tell her to go to a spot where you can see her.

If that doesn't work, get the staythings shrub from simlogical and turn it on so that it keeps everything there. Then move out and back in. That should get your missing sim back into the world. Good luck.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sidneydoj
She may be stuck somewhere. Close the panels for the needs and wants/fears so you don't see anything you shouldn't, then try switching to her. Then you can click again to see where she is, or tell her to go to a spot where you can see her.

If that doesn't work, get the staythings shrub from simlogical and turn it on so that it keeps everything there. Then move out and back in. That should get your missing sim back into the world. Good luck.

Thanks for the tip!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 2:16 PM
Wow, that walking, talking, eating baby is kind of creepy, LOL. But cool...
Test Subject
#71 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 2:22 PM
I'd loe to see some kind of hack that could do that,we could have superbabies!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 5:05 AM
There was 1 time i played a family and there was 2 brothers and a female i created. I had the 1 brother marry the female i liked then they had some kids. Later on i felt bad for the other brother so i got him a wife too. The years go by and im playing on 1 of the kids lots who is now a Adult and there dad is making out with his uncles wife. I was like OMG OMG. Then when i go back to The Dads house hes all in love with her and stuff. So i played it like that for awhile. His wife catches him cheating kicks the crap outta him and sends him packing. Then all his kids hated him so i went to play Him so his kids would like him agian. That woman he was cheating with gets pregnant and she thinks its her hubbies baby but its the man she was cheating on with. Then ONLY that baby could do the correct family tree. And no one of the children considered there father the father anymore once mom got re married. It was so weird. Now all my sims no matter who gets married or dies they know who there family is . I even make a chart myself to keep track lol.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 7:58 AM
Ok now today this is even weirder. 1 of my couples wanted to have a baby but the woman is way too busy so i wanted a alien baby i made the man get pregnant by aliens with the telescope & all lol His Polytech is a GUY LOL LOL. My woman has blonde hair and is part of the legacy. The man has no family at all since i just created him to be her hubby. Out comes the baby its normal not even alien green grows up to toddler and now has blonde hair like the guys wife. I find that really strange it shoulda had black hair or been green. I might have to try alien preg agian or maybe thats some reccessive genes?
Site Helper
#74 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 1:48 PM
Does the man have Maxis genetics? If you have custom genetics on a guy, they pass down their own genetics rather than the alien genetics.

And ALL of the Pollination Technicians are male.

Test Subject
#75 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 6:11 AM
I started a Legacy Challenge, and my founder sim married an NPC. It was going fine and good - and she was pregnant!

But then suddenly, the NPC my founder married disappeared. He vanished from the "control" bar so I couldn't select him, and he was standing by the mailbox, waiting to be greeted. The game was treating him like a visitor again! However, since he's already technically living in the house, I can't ask him to move in again or anything.

I went back to a backup version of my game, and here's to hoping it works out alright. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen in my game so far, though.
Page 3 of 10