Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 6:21 PM
Ooh, romance sims...one time I created a house with six roomates...all romance sims.

At first it's really easy to fulfil all of their wants, but then they start wanting to have more lovers, and more, and MORE, and every time they kiss or woohoo several sims all fall out of love/get furious....I'm having to start moving them out just to keep the chaos to a managable level.

(I wouldn't suggest doing that, BTW, unless you want to hate an entire group of asperations. XD)
Advertisement
#27 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 7:45 PM
I have one male romance sim, who's managed to woohoo several straight males, the problem is he's starting to want to woohoo sims who are in the same social circles. It's a powder keg of drama just waiting to happen. He's got LTW of 20 woohoos, so far I think he's on 8 (using no cheats), he's still a fairly young adult but not in the YA stage. He wants to public woohoo but i haven't fulfilled that want yet. Any suggestions to get it to happen?
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButtercupPez
He wants to public woohoo but i haven't fulfilled that want yet. Any suggestions to get it to happen?

Get him to invite a woohoo partner to a community lot late at night - that way, there's less chance of his other lovers being on the lot. Then use a changeroom at a clothing store.
#29 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 3:56 AM
Heh, I love romance sims. My current favourite of them is the ex-husband of my not-legacy family. He was originally knowledge, dabbled in family, and then back to knowledge. But he was just begging to be a romance sim- he fell in love very easily with Ivy Copur, all it took was a few flirts and a kiss. 'Course somehow the wife tagged along when he asked her out via the "taxi- invite a sim to a community lot" shindig were he took her to a hotel. :smash: So that ended, and both were furious at him.

Ivy Copur came around several times to kick over the trash can, but then she disappeared. I personally thing she jumped off of the bridge you can see in the neighborhood view, or something.

After that I made him Romance. xD Now he lives with Kaylynn the maid (OT, but does anyone else have a Kaylynn who has a 1 in neat? xD) after Lula (His wife) kicked him out for making out with Kaylynn and making their twin daughters cry.
Now Lula and Kaylynn are both expecting, and I'm just waiting for that "woohoo with Lula" want to pop up. ;D
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 6:17 AM
For the public woohoo want, I think if you have a photo booth on a residential lot it still counts as 'public'. So that way you can avoid jealous lovers altogether. ^^

(Unless you romance sim is living with someone, that is.)
#31 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:09 PM
Oh I had Don and Nina living in the same house non-maried they had a little girl( the only reason I kept them together) But Nina was freak! While her husband was at work she went wild! She never got caught by Don or anyone eles she was good intill I made another simmy who had 30 woohoos and beat Nina.
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 10:06 PM
I am so creul to my romance sims... I have them get between 10-15 lovers, then I invite them all to a party, and have my sim flirt with one of them. Then all of the spurned lovers stand ina line and slap him.
#33 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FurryPanda
I am so creul to my romance sims... I have them get between 10-15 lovers, then I invite them all to a party, and have my sim flirt with one of them. Then all of the spurned lovers stand ina line and slap him.

I should try that. And not save though I couldn't deal with all the newspaper stealing and garbage can knocking over.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FurryPanda

I'm planning on doing that to Don (on a smaller scale -- only his three remaining lovers) but by having him flirt with a third (er, fourth?) party.

Oh yes, and I think he's going to have to go through a grilled cheese phase too...
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 4:44 AM
Romance seems to be what I make all my 'to-die' sims. It makes me feel less guilty.

Genghis is the right spelling, this is true.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2fanatic
I prefered to have him woohoo with guys just cause there is no risk of pregnancy because I didnt want Don to have children with anyone else except for Cassanda

I don't understand...does that mean sims can get pregnant without specifically trying for baby when they woo hoo?? (Just like in real life? Heh.) I've never had that happen before! :tooth:
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 8:06 AM
Quote:
I had one who was VERY straight until a cow mascot flirted with him and he liked it.

If only the mascots would do something like that in my game! Whenever I see them, they're just doing the chant or studying.
Quote:
I ended up reaching his goal the day before he died, but he must've known the end was coming, because then he only rolled wants to marry some of his past flings! He'd gone to Uni, so it was funny to see that he had 5 wants of marrying 5 different girls.

That is one of the funniest Sim things I've heard in quite a while!
Quote:
Lisa Rodriguez-but she always cheats on Checo

Hmmm. Maybe I should ressurect her so she can cheat on Checo...
Quote:
AND to top it off, I think his actions may have permanently scarred the mailwoman, who has been buggy ever since her tryst with him. First they went out once or twice, woo-hooed, there was an "incident" with her witnessing him with another woman, and then she began to get obsessed with him (standing at the edge of the property and staring in his direction, walking by or appearing when she clearly wasn't delivering mail, etc.). Now its spread to every house she goes to. She delievers the mail, then gets trapped in an endless loop until I delete her. Its almost like she just snapped and went crazy (perhaps she needs to be in the asylum now too). I think I just need to kill her off so the game will spawn a new mailman.

Okay, this is damned funny too.
Quote:
I prefered to have him woohoo with guys just cause there is no risk of pregnancy because I didnt want Don to have children with anyone else except for Cassanda

Unless you have a hack like InTeen, there is no risk of unwanted pregnancy. Now I've read that InTeen makes all WooHoo risky unless you give your Sims birth control, which is also a feature of the hack. Since I haven't run it, I don't know. The regular game seems to assume that folks use birth control perfectly, which shows that it's not quite up to real life yet...
Quote:
Hmm, I just have to ask: what's the point? There's no challenge involved at all there. If you disliked that LTW, there's an option on the lot debugger (available at MATY) that can re-roll it.

I can see using hacks if you want your sim to WooHoo with 20 others without having to go through aaaallllllllll of the social interactions. I mean, if you're going to fulfill that want, it's probably best to start in college and then never let your Sim out of the house afterwards...

Come read my first Sims story in ages (for TS4): http://msrebeccawest.tumblr.com/
Instructor
#38 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dulcetpurr
I don't understand...does that mean sims can get pregnant without specifically trying for baby when they woo hoo?? (Just like in real life? Heh.) I've never had that happen before! :tooth:

Some hacks like InTeen have a "Risky WooHoo" feature, whereby any and all heterosexual WooHoo has a very small chance of getting the female pregnant, not just Try For Baby.

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Page 2 of 2