Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 9:47 PM
Default Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (AKA whining on release dates :)
i cant find it it is suppose to come out today

does anyone know were i can find it i live in michigin is it even out yet i checked like 4 different places
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:17 PM
I'm in Michigan too...I don't think it comes out until tomorrow. They changed the release date from 10/17 to 10/18 a week or two ago, I think. I will be looking tomorrow ... unless, of course, someone replies to your post today!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:18 PM
check walmarts
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:23 PM
just checked walmart...when I first accessed the site it had a release date of 10/17 but while I was on it changed to "coming soon". I checked their pre-order expected delivery dates and if your ordered today you could pick it up at the store on 10/20! I hope they have in store stock before Friday or I'll go nuts!!
#5 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spithead
just checked walmart...when I first accessed the site it had a release date of 10/17 but while I was on it changed to "coming soon". I checked their pre-order expected delivery dates and if your ordered today you could pick it up at the store on 10/20! I hope they have in store stock before Friday or I'll go nuts!!

Quote:
The Sims 2: Pets PC
The Sims 2: Pets is an expansion pack focused on pets.

ESRB Rating: Teen
Release Date: 10/17/2006

That's what the website says. =/
#6 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:35 PM
Well I called around 10 am and the man told me they should have been in (at Wal-Mart) around 11 or 12 pm so I called back at 2 some other woman answered and just flat out told me they didn't have it. I called another Wal-Mart and electronics never picked up and I tried 3 times.
#7 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:38 PM
Well, just so I dont have to make another bulliten.
Does anyone live in Georgie and know when it's coming out?
I tried Walmart, Circuit City and Best Buy today when I got home from school, but they all didn't have it. Best buy told me to wait until thursday, but there has got to be a sooner time! =[.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:41 PM
COMING SOON
Preorder this item today and it should ship on 10/17/2006

Okay and if you click it says this? So I called the Roseville Walmart and no they don't have any and no they do not know when they are coming in. They suggested best buy and comp usa. I already checked best buy and they don't have any.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:41 PM
@#$@#$@%&^&*&*)(&^$!#&^&@#$*%^$#%^@$56

^
mean words

why the hell did they change it
#10 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:45 PM
GOSH.
getting s2p was my main reason for getting up today.
What shall I do D=
#11 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:46 PM
I wonder the same lol
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:46 PM
I just checked comp usa and no luck there either. I haven't seen any posts from anyone anywhere in the USA saying they have it...has anyone? I'm going to check gamespot and see what they say.
#13 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:46 PM
Everywhere in Massachusetts said tomorrow, so, I'm waiting for tomorrow.
#14 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:47 PM
i am going to go nuts because over in england it doesn't come out till 20th (thursday/friday) and i can't wait any longer
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 11:05 PM
Gamespot doesn't have any so I checked the Sims2 home and I see a bunch (I mean a bunch) of people that pre-ordered that have not received their game yet but did get the EA code for a cat or something they got for pre-ordering. I give up for today and am going to check tomorrow.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 11:11 PM
Jeez guys, just wait for a few days...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 11:22 PM
i am really happy i didnt skip school today likei was going to
#18 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_French_Sim
Jeez guys, just wait for a few days...

NO! NOOOOO! NONONONONONO!

Lol ok, I guess I will
#19 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 2:55 AM
I also live in Michigan. I went to Shelby Twp Walmart - don't have it, don't know when it's coming. Chesterfield Walmart - was shipped, maybe tomorrow, maybe thursday. Sterling Heights Meijer - don't have it...probably Thursday. Shelby Twp EB Games - Definitely tomorrow. Utica Target - didn't have it...probably Thursday.

So...the only "tomorrow" I got was from EB Games...we'll see...
Field Researcher
#20 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:05 AM
I checked my local Best Buy today (Federal Way, WA) and said their suppliers haven't even started shipping! I could have sworn it would be available today! Ugh! XO It probably won't be in until the 19th or so. Dang!

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:05 AM
i'm just gonna wait until friday afternoon. I live in BC and everyone says it should be out on the 19th but i have so much work to do for friday... I'm gonna buy it friday afternoon, after my bio lab test :D

Eagles may soar, but bunnies don't get sucked into jet engines
#22 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:08 AM
Mine actually had it out yesterday. (16th) But only a few of them. I didn't get it (yet) because I want to wait for everything to update (like Sim PE, inSim, etc.) I can tell you they probably sold fast. They had a lot more out today my friend said.

It's strange because usually my Wal-Mart never has that one thing you're looking for.....
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:21 AM
In Georgia I got a definite tomorrow from EB Games. Best Buy said tommorow or at the latest Thursday. Target, er they had no clue. Wal-Mart was a resounding no and said possibly Thursday. That's the only things close to me. I'm hoping the guy at EB isn't pulling my chain because I really want Pets, yesterday.

Struck by the fears that have chased me since childhood. I stumbled, crawled and learned to walk again.
Inventor
#24 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaycee
I called another Wal-Mart and electronics never picked up and I tried 3 times.

Same. It took me forever to reach someone only to be told they were suppose to get it today but they didn't. :Sniff: I can't wait much longer!
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:32 AM
I got mines from amazon, and they said their's was on the 14th. I checked everyday to see if they shipped, and nothing yet. They said that they're shipping today, but they're releasing tommorow possibly. So I'll probably still check amazon constantly, like I do everyday.

CODE LYOKO!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3