Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 4:00 AM
EB Games didnt get thier shippment today. They said tomorrow for sure. It may be like that at Walmarts & such to I have seen this happen tons of time & always with sims games
Advertisement
#27 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:01 AM
Gamestop said they're getting their shipment in on the 18th. I'm also a Michigander... In the metro Detriot area..
Field Researcher
#28 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leighthesim
i am going to go nuts because over in england it doesn't come out till 20th (thursday/friday) and i can't wait any longer
Try waiting til the 26th :/ I'm gonna hate everyone on the board who has it before me!

Buuuuut I'll wait. And keep my hating to myself.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:04 AM
I don't know. I got a call from GameStop, since I preordered from there. They said something about it shipping tomorrow, which my husband says means that it'll be there sometime tomorrow afternoon. Maybe 12 or so.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:07 AM
Luckyyyy, Nikki! I wish mine was coming tomorrow.

28/11/07
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:07 AM
UGH! I just want it so much, it feels like I have to SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! I also get the twitches to! I just want it SO badly! Like all of us do, GAH!

CODE LYOKO!!!!!!!!!
#32 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimFreak
Try waiting til the 26th :/ I'm gonna hate everyone on the board who has it before me!

Says it's the 26th here too .. so I will be getting it before you technically due to timezones ... :music:
Field Researcher
#33 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:26 AM
Oooh, no you just DIN'T Mel!

Luckyyyyy. You beat us by like 2 hours

28/11/07
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 10:49 AM
Here it should be in shop ... 19 october... but I live in a small town and it always takes another full week (sometimes even 2) , before they have... and I don't have time to go to another town.... guess I'll have to wait...
Inventor
#35 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimFreak

I preordered from amazon UK and the 'estimated' delivary date(s) - 24th/26th so I gotta wait a bit too *sigh* But it's gunna be worth it :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
#36 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 1:39 PM
Wow it is 10/18 here in Idaho and I am on my way to GameStop because they said it is there....................my world will crumble if it is not lol.
Inventor
#37 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 5:04 PM
I'v been calling everywhere but no one has it yet! Hopefully I can get it soon, I think my mom might try to get it at walmart after she gets of school at around 12AM.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#38 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 8:21 PM
i cant take it anymore
#39 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PearDrops
I preordered from amazon UK and the 'estimated' delivary date(s) - 24th/26th so I gotta wait a bit too *sigh* But it's gunna be worth it :D

I usually pre-order mine from amazon too but even though it was cheaper i didn't wanna wait I pre-ordered mine today from GAME so mine should be here by friday - Whoop!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#40 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 9:51 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

i got it wal mart 12 mile and gratiot michigan
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 9:53 PM
they messed up all the orders in my area....they dont have it at bestbuy target circuit city so i
ll have to check wal mart mabye

Xanga? Then go here
www.xanga.com/give_speak_want_dude

YOU can learn all about me!
Forum Resident
#42 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SSChan
I checked my local Best Buy today (Federal Way, WA) and said their suppliers haven't even started shipping! I could have sworn it would be available today! Ugh! XO It probably won't be in until the 19th or so. Dang!

I live in Tacoma and EBgames and gamestop have it in and are putting it out today. Maybe try ther?
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 10:25 PM
Ralok one - thanks so very much! I am going there now. I would have gone there on the way home from work but no one would answer the phone at walmart, bestbuy and gamestop don't have it, target doesn't have it...I've been waiting for you or anyone in this area to post! Been checking like every two minutes!! I just live over in Clinton so it won't take long! Hopefully they had a lot of stock!
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Michelle~
I usually pre-order mine from amazon too but even though it was cheaper i didn't wanna wait I pre-ordered mine today from GAME so mine should be here by friday - Whoop!

Snap, but i got an email today saying it had been shipping, so we MIGHT get it tomorrow, proberly not but we can hope eh?
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 11:14 PM
I got mine!!! Thanks again! They had 6 more on the shelf when I left 15 minutes ago in case anyone in the area cares! I'm going to go install now and then I will install the software sent home from work...maybe....got priorities and I already worked 8 hours...ha ha!
Test Subject
#46 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 12:33 AM
GAH! I JUST CAN'T STAND ANOTHER DAY! I pre-ordered mines off of amazon, and I sent my money order on the 13th. I live in california, so i'm not sure when it'll arrive. But it's been 4 days, and I STILL don't have any notification on when it's shipping. I got free shipping, and they said it'll be there around the 24th, but shouldn't they ship it NOW? I usually get my games earlier than expected, but they haven't even shipped it yet.

CODE LYOKO!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#47 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 12:49 AM
glad i could help spithead
#48 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 2:08 AM
walmart wont be selling it until october 19...

i had a bad run in with the employees that work there... i think i was the only person in history to get kicked out of walmart b/c i was screaming at an employee about a game
Test Subject
Original Poster
#49 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 2:11 AM
funny cus i got it from walmart today (18)
#50 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Brookaliscious
walmart wont be selling it until october 19...

i had a bad run in with the employees that work there... i think i was the only person in history to get kicked out of walmart b/c i was screaming at an employee about a game

I also got it today at Wal-Mart.
Page 2 of 3