Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 1:49 PM
Default Pets Unlockable Contents - CODES! Get your codes here!
It seems we've (well, Delphy) cracked the code of how the unlockable content works, and we're finding new codes that work every minute! These are fur patterns and colours and collars that you can get in the game yourself, but why wait! Enter these and get 'em immediately!

This is the full list of ALL the unlockable fur colors, patterns, and collars for both cats and dogs!

http://www.sims2wiki.info/Pets_Unlock_Codes

(No, these are not the preorder items, those are also unlockable but not listed there - the preorder stuff is a fur color/pattern AND a breed - the ones listed there are JUST for the fur colors and collars - This stuff is different.)

Thanks to Zicon, Simsbaby, Missangelica, and Emino for testing the codes for us and telling us what they do. BIG thanks to Delphy for having such an incredible brain for coming up with this stuff... and don't thank me, I just know how to do wiki formatting.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Advertisement
#2 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 1:53 PM
AWESOME ... i'm keeping these for when I get the game thanks HystericalParoxysm and Delphy!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 2:04 PM
Thanks

The only things that I lack is the game or more correctly the expansion itself ...

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 2:06 PM
Thank you! (I don't have the game yet. But when I have I'll enter these codes first)
#5 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 2:13 PM
Thank you!
Instructor
#6 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:27 PM
Thanks *saves*
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:32 PM
Awesome! Thanks for posting this.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:44 PM
These are great!!!! Thanks Delphy for looking for them and thanks HP for posting them! I love that they included the bandit mask! Now I only need to buy the game!
#9 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 4:52 PM
these are basically the preorder items you can use the fur patterns and colors to make a purple pug, star dalmation and ,bandit cat Im going to make something with zebara stripes lol
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 4:59 PM
This REALLY makes me want to buy and install the game today, if it wasn't for the insim and inteen not working... AHHH the PAIN!

But I am getting it today, so that I can get it cheaper than if I waited.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#11 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:03 PM
chilover, actually no - these are the items you get when you have your pet promoted through the careers, not the pre-order stuff.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
#12 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
chilover, actually no - these are the items you get when you have your pet promoted through the careers, not the pre-order stuff.

I think it's both, if you look at the site. There are bandit colors, purple colors, and star colors.

Since all of this stuff is in-game I'm debating on whether or not I"ll actually use these codes. I'm keeping them bookmarked just in case. I think it would be fun to unlock them though. I'll play the game for a while and if I haven't unlocked them after a day or so I will use the codes.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:10 PM
The preorder bonus codes unlock two things: the fur colour/markings that make up that animal, as well as making it a breed that you can create from Create a Pet.

The unlockable codes listed there for purple dog fur, star patterns for dogs, and bandit markings for cats will allow you to add those things to animals. You could potentially recreate the preorder bonus items yourself: take a pug and put purple fur on them, for instance, but you won't get a purple pug -breed- showing in your CAS without the preorders.

These codes are things you could get in your own game just by gameplay - play enough pets through careers and get them promoted and you'll have all these codes (well, not exactly, you'll have codes that come from your game so they'll be different, but they'll unlock the exact same things) yourself. This is just a shortcut to get you things you can do in the game already.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
#14 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
The preorder bonus codes unlock two things: the fur colour/markings for the animal, as well as making it a breed that you can create from Create a Pet.

The unlockable codes listed there for purple dog fur, star patterns for dogs, and bandit markings for cats will allow you to add those things to animals. You could potentially recreate the preorder bonus items yourself: take a pug and put purple fur on them, for instance, but you won't get a purple pug -breed- showing in your CAS without the preorders.

Oh ok, thanks for the clarification .

I prefer making my own anyway, I want a purple sheepdog.
#15 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:18 PM
Oh yay thank you very much! I wish I could buy the expansion pack to test it out... meh, sucks to not have money
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:47 PM
This is utterly awesome. It's really making me itch to go out and get the expansion without waiting the week or two I'd promised myself.

Come read my first Sims story in ages (for TS4): http://msrebeccawest.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:48 PM
Thank you all so so so much for these!
#18 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:50 PM
Thanks you so mucch! :peace
Instructor
#19 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:55 PM
Wonderful! I knew He'd do it! I don't get the actual codes though, where it explains about the first 7 and last 6 codes being individual. If they are individual, do we need to figure them out? Or jsut enter them as they are there?

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 7:27 PM
Brilliant, thanks for doing this Delphy! As I distinctly lack patience and like instant gratification I am well chuffed to have the codes at the ready for when I get the EP!

Could somebody tell me by the way, if we are allowed to post/swap the preorder codes, as I should be getting the Star Dalmatian from play.com but would love to have the bandit cat as well!
Banned
#21 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 7:30 PM
if you create a purple pug you can have it show up in the breed section of CAS, you have to use a phone (on the lot that has the pet) and select pet registry, I'll get screenies if ya wants

Also there is a save breed option in CAS as well

Screenie of save breed option in CAS

To Register A Breed Once On A Lot:

Select the phone then follow the pics

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#22 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 7:50 PM
The stuff about the first 7 and last 6 you can ignore - it's just part of the way I figured out the sequence: Just enter the codes as on the wiki and you'll be fine

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 8:07 PM
Safyre, that's great! Thanks for the info. Can't wait to create the cute bandit cat!
#24 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
BIG thanks to Delphy for having such an incredible brain for coming up with this stuff... and don't thank me, I just know how to do wiki formatting.

Thanks, this will save me from hours of frustration. Thank you also for all of the wiki work you've been doing. I've been following recent changes & the wiki is really shaping up.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 10:22 PM
I love you Delphy and of course HystericalParoxysm for putting this on here.Now I can have my bandit cat.
Page 1 of 3