Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 10:14 PM
Thanks for this link! I can know have all three pre-order bonuses!!
Advertisement
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#52 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lilie
I know, that is a relief. I was mostly wondering why did the purple pug and star dalmatian show up in my game when i never entered a code for them, only for the bandit cat. :] I did enter the codes for the fur and patterns from the wiki but i don,t think this would give me the actual breed, would it? I'm just a little confused but at least, it's nothing ''bad''. :]

I've entered them all myself, I didn't get *any* pre-order bonus for my game but when I entered the bandit cat I did get a bandit kitty in the breeds in CAS. So maybe it just works that way for the pre-order ones? I know I don't have a lime green breed even though I have a lime green fur :p

What is WITH those silly colours anyway? I want more normal-ish ones. Like the orange is WAY too orange-y for my RL cat.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by discordkitty
I've entered them all myself, I didn't get *any* pre-order bonus for my game but when I entered the bandit cat I did get a bandit kitty in the breeds in CAS. So maybe it just works that way for the pre-order ones? I know I don't have a lime green breed even though I have a lime green fur :p

What is WITH those silly colours anyway? I want more normal-ish ones. Like the orange is WAY too orange-y for my RL cat.

Hehe yeah that mgiht be it.. I entered the purple fur and star pattern for dgos so maybe that,s why they appeared as breeds in my game? And i agree that we'd need more natural colors.. And more fur type for the cats. I want curly fur for my cats too! :[

Art, the most sublime mission of mankind for it is the exercice of the mind that seeks to understand and to make understand.
Instructor
#54 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 8:38 AM
Ok, sorry I am still a bit perplexed. Is there a way to export fur colours (as for bodyshop clothes) and create some new colours?
And where we can find the so called pre-order codes? You see, here in Italy pre-order is not avaliable in shops, so I don't think Maxis would threat us so bad not giving us the possibility to get this codes... Or at least I hope...
Scholar
#55 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 10:09 AM
vaalyah i think as of right now there is no way yet..but the mods are freaking awesome im sure theyll figure it out...also i looked again and i entered all teh wiki code (they all worked) and just the bandit cat was there no other preorder breads where there all set up...i wonder why soem people get that? even when they didnt enter the preorder code just he unlock codes...also did everone one else start the game with the fish collar? it shows it as a unlockable one but it started out unlocked lol

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Instructor
#56 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 10:33 AM
Oh, ok, thank you. I get the bandicat code for buying the pets on the first day but I didn't kwonw about other codes
Instructor
#57 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 3:40 PM
Mine is an odd question about this unlocking feature...if you use the codes and decide you don't like the extra item, how do you delete it? I don't want neon green cats or purple pugs (I think that is yuch!, not very realistic)...does anyone know what file(s) I delete to get rid of this stuff?
Thank you,
ZenFrog

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Instructor
#58 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 4:22 PM
EDIT...removing kissingpoint.package does remove unlock codes BUT I have ran into a problem...I reloaded the game and entered the codes for just the collars again...at first they didn't show. So I exited the game and entered the game again...the items showed up on the Unlocked page but the Unlocked collars don't appear in the CAS screen. Argh! I also tryed buying them from a shop but no luck....why don't maxis make this easy. I don't want a neon green cat or purple pug, but I do want those collars. If I find a work around I will come back on and tell you.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#59 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 2:22 AM
So, um, why aren't these codes working? The email for the Bandicat works but the wiki codes I've entered are considered invalid. I must be doing something wrong. o_O
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 4:12 AM
I found that after you enter a code in, if you click on the key right next to the list where they show up and type in another word, the code changes, so the codes are individual. That is why some of the codes entered start with EEG and some with ZZZ... Mine now all start with a T because I put my name in.
#61 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chandi
So, um, why aren't these codes working? The email for the Bandicat works but the wiki codes I've entered are considered invalid. I must be doing something wrong. o_O

Did you copy and paste them or write them down thentyped them in manually?
Because if you wrote them down (as I did) you could have:
a) Written them down wrong (one letter makes the difference)
b) Switched the Is and the 1s around (I did that :doh)
Field Researcher
#62 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 1:50 PM
WOW *puts all the codes in* thank you very much wow!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 12:55 AM
Meh... Codes take away all the fun. I'd rather unlock it all the hard way.
Field Researcher
#64 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 1:11 PM
This is WONDERFUL! Thank you!

~*Sofie-Amalie*~
LJ
Page 3 of 3