Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 4:06 AM
No. Sims pets adds the 2nd best thing that was ever added to the Sims 2, which is the pets.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#52 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 3:40 PM
Which is even better if only they added Pet Stories aspects, such as pet contest. :v
Instructor
#53 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 5:09 PM
If someone really wants pets to be a major part of the game I can see how that might be annoying. Otherwise they are really cute and low maintainence which is great. Maxis toilets only have 4 functions: use, clean, flush and unclog. But still they make the game much more pleasant.
Alchemist
#54 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Josepina
Maxis toilets only have 4 functions: use, clean, flush and unclog. But still they make the game much more pleasant.

Oh, toilets also have the interaction "Watch TV from toilet." Seriously. Get your Sim use the toilet and place a TV in front of the toilet. Well, this is not a point for this thread, but still...
Instructor
#55 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 10:04 AM
No way lol They've thought of everything. There are also special pet and toddler loo interractions. I sold toilets too short.
Test Subject
#56 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 6:39 AM
I've only been in creating a pet in under 2 minutes. only because there is a lack of detail, but I can't complain because it's still satisfying that pets were an addition to the game. There are mods/custom content to make them more detailed, but I've never tried it.
Test Subject
#57 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 2:52 AM
Really?
Quote: Originally posted by lazyviolet
i don't have it and will never get it based on the reviews and the bugs. i think the reason people hate it is because they were expecting unleashed2. pets just added cats, dogs, hamsters and birds while unleashed gave us cats, dogs, turtles, iguanas, fish and 4 kinds of birds (budgies, lovebirds, macaw, cockatoo) along with new clothing, gardening, a new decorating theme, heads, and pet shows. if they'd at least done all of this except the gardening, i'd probably have gotten it.

The tiltle's pets. PETS. P-E-T-S. Not P-E-T S-H-O-W-S or C-L-O-T-I-N-G. And gardening is in seasons, which MAKES SENSE. Pets is an awesome expantion pack.
Test Subject
#58 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 2:55 AM
Oh, so this is a hate thread for pets. Honestly, you don't like the game, IGNORE IT
Scholar
#59 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 8:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shvana6
Oh, so this is a hate thread for pets. Honestly, you don't like the game, IGNORE IT

Okay, Shvana6, don't get excited - no one hates anything. it's just the way people talk about (then) new EP - we love to trash it, to find out bugs and glitches and then trash EAxis for it.

I personally could not play my game without my Sim kitties, and still I have major grievances with the EP - or at least I had before the patch/es and/or user fixes came out.

Also, we could have been pleased with what we got and still not very pleased with what we *didn't* get in an EP, and then trash EAxis for it. With every right. This game, in any of its incarnations, isn't a cheap enterprise. People want their money's worth.

In any case, it's part of Simmers' folklore to trash a new EP. We do it with love. I'm still trashing TS3 with love, for instance. Same difference

Also, if you have something to add to a thread where your post is last, please just edit your last post instead of double-posting.

(Yeah, game is loading again, I'm in major testing mode - without AGS - so I'm again waiting and passing my time by replying to amusing threads. Amused cat is amused )

The best thing about a good thing is that it inspires a better thing. ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Page 3 of 3