Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 1:04 PM
OMG! wow
im never leaving my babies alone with a nanny from now on.

I'll just get one of the parents to call in sick or something :P

btw im new ^^
Advertisement
#27 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 5:01 PM
The nanny stole by baby too. I freaked and kept playing, hoping she'd come back with him the next day but she didn't.

I saved the game and exited thinking he was gone forever. Then when I logged in to play the same famiy the next day, the baby was there by the curb! I don't know how this happened but I got him back.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 5:52 PM
This stealing is a TOTAL glitch. People talked about in some pics thread. This happens when sim 'forgets' the thing that he/she is holding. It happens a lot for me, but with babies - never.
#29 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 6:11 PM
I'd be so mad, haha
#30 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishGrace
wow... I have never seen anything like that. This is why I don't use nannies :P

Then what do you use? You can't leave your children home alone!

And, I hate my nannies. Yesterday when I was playing - my nanny put my babies down and just went to go play SSX3! >.>
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 12:32 PM
I don't use Nannies at all, if i have a sim couple then one parent has the stay-at-home parent carrer from mod the sims 2 and the other one works, i also use the simlogical toddlers and babies sleep thru the night mod so that, if i do have a single parent i can hire the nanny,
parent gets up to go to work at 4am, nanny arrives babys still asleep, parent returns at 5am nanny leaves baby wakes up at six,
makes life a hell of lot easier..those nannies are more irrisponsable than some parents,
ive have had a nanny steal my baby tho i have heard of it but never experienced it
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 8:47 PM
Wow, that must have been strange! I haven't had this happen with the nanny, but a similar kind of thing. I had a Plantsim adult have a baby and move home and there was still another Sim living in the house he'd just left with the baby, the remaining Sim when left on free will kept having an action appear to do with the baby, even though they wasn't there as they moved with the parent Plantsim. You know, like the Play with action, Hug action etc... But when I went to move the Sim who left into a home the toddler was there, thankfully. When I went back to that household with the remaining Sim it never happened again.
#33 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 1:32 AM
That's hilarious x'DDDD
Something like that happened in my game :3~

Well, as someone has stated before that it is like deleting them with that cheat, I think the next time you play it the baby will come back? Anyway, if by some reason you can always use the tombstone of L & D cheat, click on "add to family" or something, and search for the baby's name.
Locked thread | Locked by: Buzzler Reason: let the dead rest
Page 2 of 2