Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 8:49 PM
You can check here. PDT is for Los Angeles. You need to choose Los Angeles and your city or something close to it geographically.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 8:55 PM
Im soo confused... I just tried that site Croco and from what im seeing, its suposed to be now??
Mad Poster
#28 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 9:08 PM
The chat starts at 4 PM PDT (los Angeles). For London it would be at midnight.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...136&p3=-1&p4=-1
Alchemist
#29 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 9:11 PM
Awww, when i figured i missed the earlier one, it was over by 10 mins. I was hoping to catch the later one but i guess i cant because i will most likley fall asleep before then
Oh well. I wasnt gonna ask any questions...
Mad Poster
#30 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 9:17 PM
You can read the chat transcripts for the first one. They already posted it on the BBS.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 9:19 PM
To prevent myself from sounding like an idiot in the chat, I'll ask here and see if anyone knows.

Does anyone know how many families/households can live in an apartment building at one time?

EDIT: Oops, I forgot that they posted the chat. I'll go read that, rofl.

EDIT 2: Okay, I read it, and it didn't say. Can someone still tell me if they know? lol
Mad Poster
#32 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 9:20 PM
You can have upto 4 playable families.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
You can have upto 4 playable families.

Okay, thanks! I was really curious about that.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 9:55 PM
And each family can have the usual 8 sims, but only 2 pets.

I guarantee you all that the second chat will answer questions that were already answered in the first chat. *rolls eyes* That's just standard for how the Maxoids roll. I like to think they plant people to re-ask those questions on purpose, so we still have surprises when we actually get the game...it's better then thinking that there's so -so- many stupid people who can't read snootysims or one of the other five dozen fan sites that post information.

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Forum Resident
#35 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 10:33 PM
I'm just reading through the first chat transcript now. I'm quite sure I knew most of it. And I cannot stand the whole "can we visit our neighbors!!111" crap.

DaveJB1994 (Aug 7, 2008 12:25:56 PM)
Can you visit other sims apartments?

MaxoidBim (Aug 7, 2008 12:25:56 PM)
Yes you can. In AL, you can visit the neighbors in your apartment building.

Guest (Aug 7, 2008 12:27:38 PM)
Can you visit neighbors in your apartment building?

MaxoidBim (Aug 7, 2008 12:27:38 PM)
Yup. You can visit neighbors in your building.

*sigh*, same question answered within two minutes.
Test Subject
#36 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 10:50 PM
Nevermind I should have refreshed.
Alchemist
#37 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stariscool
I'm just reading through the first chat transcript now. I'm quite sure I knew most of it. And I cannot stand the whole "can we visit our neighbors!!111" crap.

DaveJB1994 (Aug 7, 2008 12:25:56 PM)
Can you visit other sims apartments?

MaxoidBim (Aug 7, 2008 12:25:56 PM)
Yes you can. In AL, you can visit the neighbors in your apartment building.

Guest (Aug 7, 2008 12:27:38 PM)
Can you visit neighbors in your apartment building?

MaxoidBim (Aug 7, 2008 12:27:38 PM)
Yup. You can visit neighbors in your building.

*sigh*, same question answered within two minutes.

That's because MaxoidBim is truly useless.

I hate when she constantly acts like the new neighbourhood, which myself and a lot of people don't even want, is one of, if not the best, feature. She's so repetitive and acts like no one will notice she's got no clue as long as she just keeps saying the same crap over and over, and is always pushing the fact that she and the other maxoids love the Sims community just sooooo much.

I hate how she beats around the bush when she needs to relay disappointing answers to questions.

I just, really don't like her. Maybe I'm maxoidbimaphobic. :O
#38 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 11:26 PM
Besides the idiots asking the same question over and over (why can't that be edited, it is EA we are talking about?). I have to say I am really excited about Apartment Life, the witches seem cool to me, better than Makin' Magic. Now if they would only do a Superstar dub, my heart would be complete, lol. I CANTZ WAIT FUR HELICOPTUR!!!oneone111
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 11:45 PM
Nevermind, it finally said it was open for me.
Sockpuppet
#40 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 11:46 PM
Sergavon (Aug 7, 2008 12:18:53 PM)
Can you brush your teeth in AL?

MaxoidShannon (Aug 7, 2008 12:18:53 PM)
Yes. We have added a couple of Medicine Cabinets that your Sims will be able to grab a toothbrush from and brush their teeth.

Tasha (Aug 7, 2008 12:23:53 PM)
Will brushing their teeth bring up their hygiene like washing their hands?

MaxoidShannon (Aug 7, 2008 12:23:53 PM)
Yes

IT'S GREAT !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 11:50 PM
^ That was mentioned in the first chat. I sense a pattern starting. =/

Peek-a-boo with babies.

Says that there is no more plans for another EP, but they will be adding more items to the sims store. That goes against directly a fairly recent interview I read from one of the head honchos who said they will continue to make EPs for sims 2 incase sims 3 isn't a hit. I can't find that interview, so maybe I dreamed it or something.

Someone asked if there will be new clothes. *twitch*

Over 30 new hairstyles. I bet they are counting hats, and other useless things no one uses.

Alrighty, I was bumped out of the chat twice for flooding and it's not letting me back in. Uh, whoops. I'm going to go eat dinner and try to stop being annoyed that they answered the stupid landlord question fifty times, but wouldn't answer any of mine.

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Alchemist
#42 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 12:03 AM
Really? They actually said there wouldn't be any more EPs?
#43 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CeJaye
Over 30 new hairstyles. I bet they are counting hats, and other useless things no one uses.

And ten identical male hairs.
Sockpuppet
#44 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz

I prefer to wait seeing the insert from Apartment Life box or seeing if there is a November Stuff Pack the SP box insert because Superstar remake is still missing, a lot of people request for it !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JujuTS2
I prefer to wait seeing the insert from Apartment Life box or seeing if there is a November Stuff Pack the SP box insert because Superstar remake is still missing, a lot of people request for it !

Quote: Originally posted by coltraz

Yes, they actually said that there are no plans for another EP, but the sim store will be updated monthly. I'm not surprised, as by charging per item, they make more money.

Quote: Originally posted by JujuTS2
About the 2nd chat if you'll participate please ask if witches can do all spells or must study magic before performing the first spells ?

Several fansites have already mentioned that Witches will have to study and learn in order to perform more spells.

Quote: Originally posted by FablesOfEuphoria
And ten identical male hairs.

Obviously we don't understand the skill and craft it takes to add sideburns to a male hair, thus making it a totally new hair.

Theorist
#46 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 12:47 AM
They won't answer about the infant stuff... I have a bad feeling about it
Mad Poster
#47 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag

Lol. Maybe they'll put it up for sale in the Sims2Store thingie.
#48 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag

I hope we get the choice of dumping the baby on the floor at a side angle, what a super idea! ;D
But I do really hope they aren't answering on the infant stuff because they don't want to reveal too much, not because they personal don't think much of the new stuff. D:
Field Researcher
#49 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 1:08 AM
I know I tried asking about the infant stuff and they wouldn't anwer =[ Obviously there is nothing, big surprise there. It was a waste of time they just answer the most stupid questions repeatedly.
Forum Resident
#50 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 1:08 AM
Hmm, I am glad teens can be witches too... Although I am a bit disppointed about the hildren, thee are child witches in my story as well (Obivously if there parents and silbings are witches with powers), infact maxis seems to not let Children have any kind of that fun, they can be vampires too and werewolves, I guess they never watched Supernatural shows?

Anway, I am still gonna love the EP, won't attend the chat thought, I can see it on my own when it comes out.

My Sims 3 Random Legacy Challenge: The Amberstones
http://amberstonelegacy.blogspot.com.au/
Page 2 of 4