Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 7:54 PM
I have sims 2 deluxe and I have all of the EPs, and everything works fine, so I can't see the new EP having any problems.

Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre15
I want it but will it work on my Sims 2 Deluxe game? I have the old version and the only expansion packs it show that I can have are all except the new one's the came out this year.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 8:26 PM
I'll wait with it for some time, my computer has to go in to repairs before I can play the game.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 10:40 AM
I'm probably either wait a while for it to get it so the price will go down slightly because I'm not so interested in this pack or I won't get this at all because once I get the Sims 3 and if I like it I'll probably be selling my Sims 2.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#54 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Selene1212
I have already pre-ordered it from Amazon.com

Side note: I will be waiting a while before buying The Sims 3, but it depends on how strong my will power is!

I finally pre-ordered the dvd from amazon. I'm just hoping that INSIM and INTEEN will be updated or compatible.

Fingers Crossed,

Vy
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 3:59 AM
I usually wait and I'm so surprised when I get the new ep or sp for Christmas, birthday, Mother's Day, etc. If I'm good and maybe cook dinner a time or two in the next few weeks, maybe my daughter will buy AL for me for her birthday. Btw...she'll benefit since all of my kids play too.
#56 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 7:24 AM
I want to get it right away (actually I want it NOW) but I'll likely to wait a month or two after release just so the modding community has a chance at updating the hacks I use to make the game more interesting. And to make some hacks to fix the things I KNOW are going to get broken.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 7:29 AM
I'll be hounding the poor Gamestop workers until they get it.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 2:03 PM
I always say that I'm gonna wait till I see it on sale, but I have the worst time convincing myself of that once I see that it's out on the store shelves and I've heard all the wonderful things people have been saying about the ep in boards...so I'll probably get it right away. lol

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
transmogrified
retired moderator
#59 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 5:12 PM
I pre-ordered it. I hope I can exercise a little self-control and not install it until people more awesome than I have had a chance to identify and fix the inevitable bugs. I'm really eager to transform some of my current multi-tenant buildings into functioning apartments, but the last thing I want in my neighborhood is an AL version of the BV tour guide overspawnulation problem.
#60 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 6:53 PM
Yeah, I'll try to buy it as soon as possible. It's only $30 why not
Scholar
#61 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 7:17 PM
i was going to originally wait but th emore i see of it th emore i want so ill get it the first time i go to walmart if they have it

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Test Subject
#62 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 3:41 AM
Definitely. I would never miss any expansion pack.
#63 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 3:47 AM
No, I probably won't even get it. I only have the Sims 2 Deluxe and no stuff packs (I bet people are gasping at this xD). If I wanted to buy stuff packs and expansion packs, my mom would buy them for me, but the thing is I don't want them because I get bored really easily with the Sims 2 and I end up uninstalling it a lot. :umm:
Field Researcher
#64 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 3:09 PM
I'll probably get it within the first week or so, if I have the money.

~*Sofie-Amalie*~
LJ
Field Researcher
#65 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 3:34 PM
I will have to wait until Christmas. Hubby won't let me spend the money that close to the holidays. I will just have to drool all over every body's elses photos.
#66 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vyolet
Are you planning on getting the Apartment Life EP right away?

i don't know :confused:
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 7:47 PM
I'll probably buy it and install it that day it comes out. I have no patience. lol
#68 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 8:27 PM
I'm with young & scrappy. I'd like to say I have the impulse control to wait and buy it after I've read about the bugs (and the SecuRom stuff), but I'll probably rush out and buy it, and install it, consequences be damned.

Speaking of, where do you usually find EP's the cheapest?
#69 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 8:31 PM
I have no patience whatsoever, so I'm going to buy it the day it gets out I'm so looking forward to this one, I've already started building apartments!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 9:55 PM
I'm going to pick it up the day it comes out at which ever store closest to me has it. I just have to wait to get the store's release dates XD.

If I can't get time to, I will pick it up when I do have some time or send the fiancee to buy it.

I'm indifferently curious.
8/2010
9/2011
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 11:35 PM
Considering I got about $23 in credit selling stuff at Gamestop today... yeah, highly likely. XD

(but I'm going to wait until I get a "thing-we're-not-supposed-to-talk-about-on-S2C" to install it.)
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 5:40 PM
i will get it if they have available as Direct download. if not i cant play, my cd-rom is busted
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coconutpecanfrosting
I'm with young & scrappy. I'd like to say I have the impulse control to wait and buy it after I've read about the bugs (and the SecuRom stuff), but I'll probably rush out and buy it, and install it, consequences be damned.

Speaking of, where do you usually find EP's the cheapest?

I'd say Target in Philadelphia, it's only like a dollar or two cheaper.
#74 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 7:52 PM
I will definitely be getting AL, I have it preordered at gamestop. Yay me. Though I won't install it on my computer xD I dun think that I could live without inteen and my hacks that aren't compatible. So I'll resort to installing it on my friend's puter. =p
I'm uber excited. And he won't mind. haha
Instructor
#75 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 11:36 PM
It's coming out like a week after school starts, AND three days after I start my online French class. I want to say that I won't get it any time soon because I'll be paying attention to school, but that's probably a lie. Most likely I won't get it for a week or two after it comes out, at least, just because of money/time/transportation.. But I don't think I'll have to wait for Christmas.

Gosh, I'm kind of glad TS2 is almost done because I'm a senior and I REALLY need to focus on school this year!

waiter, there's a conundrum in my soup
The Adom Legacy
Page 3 of 4