Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 2:02 AM
I had Jhonny smith kill off his family and have a death fight with a teenage Jill only to lose. Jill then proceeded to start a cult. Tank joined the military buck changed his name and became a transvestight and grunt became a hippie and married Ophelia. ummm the two alien sisters each had twins with ummmm I haven't a clue and I forget what I did with poor nervous.
Advertisement
#27 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 10:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xskissorsx
I had Jhonny smith kill off his family and have a death fight with a teenage Jill only to lose. Jill then proceeded to start a cult. Tank joined the military buck changed his name and became a transvestight and grunt became a hippie and married Ophelia. ummm the two alien sisters each had twins with ummmm I haven't a clue and I forget what I did with poor nervous.

hahaha, a transvetight!!!!!! lol
I've heard all those stories about people pairing up Buck with Jill but omg!
Even from the first time I read his biography I knew that there was a little gay in the family. Not that all gays are like that but Maxis are playing on the "uneducated" stereotypes. Just like..... Lilith Pleasant dresses in black and wears spikes. That means that she must be a depressed problem child........... Stereotypes.........

Did anyone else think that Maxis thought of making Buck gay?
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 12:46 AM
FIRST! It's "transvestite".

Now, I always figured Ripp was the gay one. Eh, they'll probably both end up being gay in my game. I feel really terrible about having to waste a girl on Tank, though. I hate Tank.
#29 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dimlen
FIRST! It's "transvestite".

Now, I always figured Ripp was the gay one. Eh, they'll probably both end up being gay in my game. I feel really terrible about having to waste a girl on Tank, though. I hate Tank.

Do you wanna waste a boy on him????
My gay sims are some of the most precious ones in my game.
I've thought about Ripp as a potential gay/bi and sometimes I've thought about making him gay.

I really LOVE Tank. And Ripp. I don't think Tank is a very nice person and I wouldn't be his friend in real life but I just love his character. In my game I'm always making him into a new General Buzz (Tank) and make him even more cruel, alien-hating and selfish than his father.
In two of my Strangetowns he has been a chauvinist and his ideal wife has always been a trophy wife at home. I've always had Tank and Ripp enemies.....

I've thought about a new idea. I've wanted to make Tank into a rebel and go the completely opposite direction of his dad. Has anyone done it?
I've thought about pairing him up with Johnny Smith and become an alien lover and "free thinker"......
What do you think?
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oceanborn
I've thought about Ripp as a potential gay/bi and sometimes I've thought about making him gay.

I really LOVE Tank. And Ripp. I don't think Tank is a very nice person and I wouldn't be his friend in real life but I just love his character. In my game I'm always making him into a new General Buzz (Tank) and make him even more cruel, alien-hating and selfish than his father.
In two of my Strangetowns he has been a chauvinist and his ideal wife has always been a trophy wife at home. I've always had Tank and Ripp enemies.....

I've thought about a new idea. I've wanted to make Tank into a rebel and go the completely opposite direction of his dad. Has anyone done it?
I've thought about pairing him up with Johnny Smith and become an alien lover and "free thinker"......
What do you think?

Sounds like a good plan.I think I may make Tank in my game gay.Johnny is engaged but I do have some ideas now for Tank :smash:
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 8:02 AM
Ripp and Johnny got on so good that they ended up being boyfriends. They both grew up to adults, moved into their own home and got married. Poor Ophelia LOL.

Then I rebuilt my main hood... cloned those two... turned them back into college kids, still dating. Currently sophmore. Moved out of strangeville to get away from his father. I cloned Buzz and Buck and put them in the hood. Had Buzz absolutely freaking hate his gay son, you know Grunts are tough army people, we don't do things like that.... you know the whole story, and worse yet with an ALIEN! Moved him over to cause trouble. I've been trying to get Buzz to hate everyone in the hood, he's got into a few fights, couple with his son, but nothing major, I need the enemiesaccumulate hack. Tank I dunno what to do with. I can see him turning into his dad. Buck someday i'll get him away from his dad and adopted by Ripp.

I've got Nervous packaged and ready to import just need some time for it. Moved out of strangeville to get away from the Beakers. Can't blame him really.

Haven't played around with the other strangeville characters enough.
#32 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 2:24 PM

What do you think?

My very first Strangetown, General Buzz married an alien, Tank turned into a sensitive type and quit the military track to stay home and be an artist, and he married Kristen Singles.

This time around, the Grunts hate aliens, Tank is still in the military, still beating up Johnny, and Ophelia is his very happy domestic diva. They just had a baby girl and she looks kinda :mute: but that doesn't matter to me. I love her because Ophelia has green eyes, Tank has blue eyes, and she inherited General Buzz's gray eyes. I think it's SO cool when that happens!
#33 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zora
My very first Strangetown, General Buzz married an alien, Tank turned into a sensitive type and quit the military track to stay home and be an artist, and he married Kristen Singles.

This time around, the Grunts hate aliens, Tank is still in the military, still beating up Johnny, and Ophelia is his very happy domestic diva. They just had a baby girl and she looks kinda :mute: but that doesn't matter to me. I love her because Ophelia has green eyes, Tank has blue eyes, and she inherited General Buzz's gray eyes. I think it's SO cool when that happens!

cool..... Maybe the love drama between Tank/Ophelia/Johnny will begin?
#34 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 9:17 PM
I kill mine when I was installing Nightlife and Seasons >.>
Forum Resident
#35 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 4:33 AM
Jhonny is in Uni with a sim of mine who's his girlfriend. Needless to say, he broke up with Ophelia

Did anyone else think that Maxis thought of making Buck gay?

I do, I actually think he's almost abnormally gay
#36 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sizza
Jhonny is in Uni with a sim of mine who's his girlfriend. Needless to say, he broke up with Ophelia

I do, I actually think he's almost abnormally gay

I've never really did anything with Buck. I've just had him woohoo some men and go to college. I already have a main gay couple in Strangetown (Pascal and Nervous). Maybe it would be too much with gay Buck/partner. Or maybe I could make Buck a romance sim drag queen who's having a relationship to several townies. Totally different from Pascal and Nerv.
#37 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 9:36 PM
cool..... Maybe the love drama between Tank/Ophelia/Johnny will begin?

There will definitely be a little bit of drama this time around. :P

I keep everything Strangetown at the link in my profile, and I'm getting more and more organized each go around No story telling though, I'm no good at that.

What did you ever end up doing with Loki, oceanborn?
Test Subject
#38 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 12:31 PM
I'm not sure whether I will have him marry a girl and stay enemies with Johnny or if I will pair up him with Johnny (haven't anyone done that before???)

Oh yes. The very first time I played in Strangetown, I threw Johnny his party and invited a bunch of people over. Funnily enough, the ONLY person that came to the party was Tank, even though they were enemies. Right then and there I knew it was meant to be. It took a lot of work to get them up into the positive digits on their relationship score, I had to be very careful when inviting Tank over because the first thing he would try to do was slap Johnny.

Currently Tank, Johnny, and Ripp are all at La Fiesta Tech. Tank and Johnny have crushes on each other, it's still going to take a while for them to fall in love, but rest assured it WILL happen eventually. Ripp is currently looking for a boyfriend and failing miserably.

I don't play the other Strangetown families yet, but after I get Tank and Johnny started on having a family I'll probably play the Beaker house, I love Nervous.
#39 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 3:51 AM
There will definitely be a little bit of drama this time around. :P

I keep everything Strangetown at the link in my profile, and I'm getting more and more organized each go around No story telling though, I'm no good at that.

What did you ever end up doing with Loki, oceanborn?

Nothing. I haven't played The sims 2 in 2 weeks or something now. My computer went fubar. But I will get a new computer (a 400 gig gamer) and I will be able to play it tomorrow. I've been planning a new story (a surprise) while I was being without the game all the time. I have all of the chapters in mind and I think I'll make the story hood and sims tomorrow. I'm really looking forwards to it.......

And for Loki!
I think I'll pair him up with Klara Vonderstein when she's graduated at uni. She's not that beautiful and a good match for Loki but he's 1000 times more ugly than her.
Forum Resident
#40 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 1:28 AM
Pascal had his baby, boy named Uranus. The Vidcund got abducted and then Lazlo! So Vidcund and Lazlo were preggo a the same time and Vidcund just had to have TWINS! Boy and a girl, Mars and Luna. And now Lazlo is on his third trimester. Sigh...
Scholar
#41 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 6:57 PM
Nervous Subject - married Kristen Singles, and now has a son named Tristen or something similar.

Circe and Loki - now the proud parents of a son named Bjorn after Loki's father.

The Smith's - Johnny married Ophelia, and they moved to Veronaville into a local mansion and had 2 boys and a girl who are now adults. The two boys are currently single and living alone, but the girl married a NPC Sim and had a daughter named Venus before her husband cheated on her then moved out.

Pollination Technition and his wife have adopted a child and a toddler and like many of my elder couples are going to continue raising children they adopt until they die.

Jill married Tank after Johnny and Ophelia left for Veronaville, and currently have 3 children with another one on the way.

The Curious Brothers - Lazlo and Crystal got married and I moved one of the Veronaville villas into Strangetown for them to move in. They currently have one son whose name begins with 'D' - something like Donny.

Pascal Curious married Bella Goth who happened to be one of the neighbours visiting him when he moved out with his newborn alien son Lycidas. I got Pascal and Bella married because I wanted to check her memories, but she had none. Bella and Pascal have twins - a girl named Badriyah and a boy whose name is similar.
Pascal's son Lycidas - married Takara Huberta, one of my own and possibly one of the most beautiful Sims I have ever created. They had a son named Lysander, then another named Lynn, then came Lyle then Koben (who is named differently because although he is half-alien with the alien facial features he has normal skin).
Takara - being famous for being the most beautiful Sim - got fed up of not having human children as beautiful as her (and fed up of being poor) so married the mail man who I made very rich with a large well-decorated house, and has since had two more sons - Tobias and Christian, leaving Lycidas a single parent whose family is struggling even more.

Vidcund is currently juggling twin aliens Jupiter and Mars, and has a NPC girlfriend named Christina or something.

Olive Specter - Since Ophelia had moved away I moved Ajay into the house along with his maid girlfriend to be the heirs, and haven't played with him since Olive died.

Grunt - As I said, Tank moved out to marry Jill Smith. Apart from that no change.

Singles - Kristen moved out to marry Nervous Subject, but never ever played with them - just moved them into a half-furnished house with telephone so I can pair them up with the mainly male population of Strangetown.
#42 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 10:46 PM
I have not really played this town yet. I do plan to.
#43 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 12:56 AM
My new Strangetown (I've got a new computer)

Grunt:
I resurrected Lyla Grunt (who everybody thought was dead) and moved her in with General Buzz. Buzz hurried up and married her secretly because he wouldn't want anyone to know about her running away. And Lyla didn't have a clue since she came back without any memories. Buzz was indifferent as long as he had a wife who cooked for him and woohooed him. And now when Lyla didn't have any memory Buzz could control her easier.
Tank, Ripp and Buck are still teens.
Tank is practicing his body skills, Ripp got together with Ophelia after Johnny grew into an adult and Buck just became a teen. He is kind of a transvestite now.
Lyla is expecting their 4th child.

Smith:
I didn't do that much to them. Johnny grew into an adult and I gave their house a makeover/re furnish.

Singles:
I moved in Ajay Loner with them and they bought a very modern house together. Ajay and Kristen have a crush on each other. The girls still don't get along well.

Curious:
Pascal had his alien son Antares and Lazlo moved out with Crystal Vu. Pascal is now alone with his son in the Curious house but he will soon ask Nervous Subject to marry him.

Curious/Vu:
Lazlo and Crystal moved into one of the small Strangetown houses and they got engaged. They also had a daughter (baby) named Zooey.
I want to move Lazlo and Crystal into a bigger house but I'll have them save money. I want the game as realistic as possible.

Beaker/Curious:
Circe and Vidcund became lovers and Circe decided that she wanted to be with Vidcund for the rest of her life. I had Vidcund move in and Loki noticed that Circe cheated on him. She broke up with Loki and she got engaged to Vidcund.
Vidcund had his alien twins (b/g): Ford and Leia Curious.
Nervous fell in love with Pascal. They are deeply in love and he wishes to get engaged......

Specter:
Olive is still alive and she got to know her son before she died. Ophelia is dating Ripp Grunt........
Olive had a fight with Loki Beaker because he had captured her son for so many years. They became enemies....

Beaker (Loki):
He moved out of the Beaker house and he is still in the sim bin. I think I will make him a werewolf or an enemy sim. I will move him into a small house and have him make enemies with as many sims as possible. Maybe he will be a vampire too?
Scholar
#44 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 9:16 PM
How did you resurrect Lyla Grunt?
Scholar
#45 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 9:20 PM
Oh and another thing. I never really noticed any of the Grunts being gay. Maybe I should read their biographys.
#46 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Figgi
Oh and another thing. I never really noticed any of the Grunts being gay. Maybe I should read their biographys.
Yes. Buck Grunt (the smallest kid with blonde hair). The biography isn't saying that he is gay but that he wants to be a pet stylist to the stars. I cannot really imagine him with a woman so I made him (not only gay) but transvestite.

Quote: Originally posted by Figgi
How did you resurrect Lyla Grunt?

I'm not that good to explain but you can read this http://www.chukhin.org/Lynne/sims/deadsim.html

And just ask me if you don't understand. By the way, you need to give Lyla a plastic surgery after resurrecting her because there's something wrong with her face.
#47 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 2:20 AM
Yes. Buck Grunt (the smallest kid with blonde hair). The biography isn't saying that he is gay but that he wants to be a pet stylist to the stars. I cannot really imagine him with a woman so I made him (not only gay) but transvestite.

OMG you didn't make that up! The second I read this I opened up the Grunts house and scoured for a bio. I didn't even know the sims had bios! General Buzz is a fan of barbershop quartets

Anyways, my Strangetown is just filled to the brim with all the new kids that were born Hopefully I'll have pictures soon.
#48 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 3:04 AM
OMG you didn't make that up! The second I read this I opened up the Grunts house and scoured for a bio. I didn't even know the sims had bios! General Buzz is a fan of barbershop quartets

Anyways, my Strangetown is just filled to the brim with all the new kids that were born Hopefully I'll have pictures soon.

hehe!
The first thing I do when I open new houses with new sims is to read the personality, memory, interest and bio. If I don't it's like playing with plastic dolls without any personality and not sims.
Test Subject
#49 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 3:33 AM
CHAPTER ONE:
- Smith Family: After Johnny Smith's birthday (1 day after, where he and Ophelia went off to college) Jenny gave birth to twins namely Julie Smith and Jorge Smith. Jill Smith was also transfered to a private school and is doing great.
- Specter Family: Ophelia saved Olivia Specter from the Grim Reaper which made Olivia closer to Ophelia and boosting her aspiration making her friendlier to General Buzz and other sims. While Ophelia's away to college, I changed her house into a more updated house and moved all the gravestones to an empty resedential lot and replaced half of the area where the gravestones were into a garden and I placed a house on the other half. She now happily lives with her buttlers and maids. (thanks to this tutorial: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...&user_id=402800)
- Grunt Family: Rip Grunt was promoted to the highest rank in his career which made his father proud. Tank was also promoted to the highest rank and was granted a scholarship and is going to college sooner or later, while Buck got straight A’s in his card. To celebrate this wonderful event they invited some of their close friends over (all the neighbors, including some townies) and ordered pizza. The party was great, everyone's having fun, PT9 and General Buzz's beating each other, Olivia with his butlers and maids took over the dance floor, Jill and Buck are getting along and some female townies are flirting with Rip. However, when the pizza arrived, everybody's busy doing their own businesses, except for General Buzz who was beaten by PT9. General Buzz opened the door and met a beautiful pizza girl who caught his heart. He invited him over but she refused, but he got her number (when u meet a sim you'll automatically get his/her number). Now Tank is ready for college. His cab arrives and everyone waved goodbye.
- Subject/Beaker Family: While Nervous on the other hand, planned on his revenge on the Beaker couples. He spent his time earning aspiration awards without the two noticing
and finally he bought the SimVac and used it on Loki and got all of his logic and some of his cleaning points making his aspiration red while Circe has been abducted and haven't returned for 4 days (or was that 3). Meanwhile, Olivia invited Nervous (he obtained the highest rank in Science Career since he move out of the beaker family) and told him that he is her long-lost son. Nervous moved in and is now happily living with his mother with her butlers and maids.
- Curious Family: The Curious Brothers further enhanced their knowledge (max their logic) and is now promoted to the highest rank and considered as the best team together with Crystal Vu who married one of them (couldn't remember his name, I think it was Lazlo). Chloe Singles is happily married to one of them (couldn't remember his name either, I think he was Vicund). The other one (who was abducted, he's best friends is Nervous, I think he was Pascal) gave birth to a baby girl and named her Andromeda which is now a toddler. While the other one (I think it's Vicund) who was also abducted gave birth to a boy and named him Mars which is still a baby.
- Singles Family: Chloe Singles was married to one of the Curious Brothers (I think he was Vicund), Lola's now living with Ajay Loner together with Bella Goth (the real one, since I replaced the townie Bella with the real Bella using SimPe) and Erin and Kristen, living together, are now successful in their own careers. They are now also very successful entrepreneurs (flower shop).
- Loner Family: Ajay Loner moved Bella Goth in so he could help her get her memory back (even though he has got no clue of Bella’s past). Together with Lola Singles, they decided to help her return to his family.

CHAPTER TWO:
- Grunt Family: General Buzz has changed a bit lately. Is it because the series of fortunate events or the pizza girl at the party? She invited this girl everyday during his free times and met his family. Everyone liked her because she’s nice, responsible and beautiful. She helped them pass the head master’s test by pretending to be their mother. Everyday their relationship with this girl grows more, especially with General Buzz who moved her in and proposed to her. After Buck’s birthday (as a teen, romance), they got married and gave birth to a baby girl named Precious Grunt. Then Rip had his birthday and was granted a scholarship and went off to college which made General Buzz very proud. More days later, Tank returned from college while Rip's still there and followed his father's steps (General Buzz's and elder now). Tank married a townie (forgot her name) and they both lived next door with their son Artie, a potential artist (I didn't notice that I almost maxed his creativity skill, but he's still a toddler). While Buck is focusing on his studies since he'll go to college soon and his relationship with Jill which was approved by his father.
- Smith Family: Before Jill (as a teen) and Jenny Smith’s birthday (as an elder) Jenny gave birth to another four additional members of the family (not at the same time, off course): June Smith (child, male), Jasmine Smith (child, 4 days younger, female), Jack Smith (toddler, male) and Jillian Smith (baby, female) while PT9 used up the elixir to live longer for his family. They invited all their neighbors to party, including Buck who is already a teen. All the guests are having fun, including Olivia who again took over the dance floor and dance insanely. Jill and Buck are even getting along more which turned childhood best friends into newly found crush. And so, after the birthday Jenny gave birth to another member of the family, a baby girl named Jane Smith. Jill is getting along more with Buck. They are now getting steady. Days later, they bought three elixirs of life to lengthen Jenny and PT9’s lives for the kids. Jenny, again, gave birth to another member of the family: Jessie Smith. Then again, Jax Smith. And again, Journe Smith. So they now have ten children: Johnny (male young adult, family), Jill (female teen, knowledge, near to young adult, same as Buck who will have his birthday 2 days from now), Julie and Jorge (twins, female and male teen, popularity and fortune), June (male teen, pleasure), Jasmine (female teen, romance), Jack (male teen, knowledge, just had his birthday), Jillian (female child), Jessie (female child), Jax (male child, just had his birthday) and Journe (female toddler). All of them are in a private school. Thanks to the mod I downloaded at MTS2, I can have more than 8 sims living in my lot. I built another extra floor for their bedrooms and bathrooms until I reach the fourth. Johnny returned from college and married Ophelia while Jill's off to college soon.
- Specter Family: I don’t really know how to start this family’s chapter but, one of Olivia’s maid, HAS A CRUSH ON NERVOUS!!! Her name is Bessie (female adult, knowledge). So they got married and had a beautiful daughter named Beam Subject. Olivia is so proud! She never felt that way before in her life! So Bessie took the Medical Career track and achieved the highest rank. Ophelia returned from college and married Johnny. They all lived happily ever after. But this is not the end of their story…
- Beaker Family: Days before the events above, Circe returned pregnant! But Loki’s still, you know, NUTS!!! His aspiration’s still red and he lost his job while Circe was promoted and gave birth to TWIN ALIENS!!! Thor (male baby, but now a teen, popularity) and Odin (male baby, now also a teen, knowledge). Since they’re now broke she decided to sell vegetables instead. However, she got fond of it very much, she turned into a plantsim and gave birth to a female baby plantsim named Oceanus (but she’s now an adult, knowledge). Good thing she’s friends with the Gypsy, she bought an antidote and was finally cured! The bad thing is there’s no cure for Loki’s nervous breakdown.
- Curious Family: Andromeda grew up (as a teen, knowledge, Natural Science Career, reached the highest rank) and same as Mars (as a child). Lola gave birth to their new child, Cosmo (male toddler). After that nothing much happened.
- Singles Family: Kristen and Erin’s business (flower shop) reach the highest rank, same as Erin’s H&M Fashion Store.
- Loner Family: Lola and Ajay got married and had a daughter named Aly (now a child), while Bella’s Toy Shop reached the highest rank and decided not to leave the town anymore for she is happy with his new family (Ajay, Lola and Aly).

* CURRENTLY I’M WORKING ON CHAPTER THREE *
Test Subject
#50 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 4:32 AM
Is it just me or is Buck really gay?
he wanted to be a pet stylist which i find very odd
or he could just want to unleash his creativity and he's fond of taking care of pets.
I mean there are many straight guys that are fashion stylist and i have a friend who's uncle is a pet stylist, but he's straight because he's married (TO A WOMAN).
could it just be me?
Page 2 of 11