Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 4:36 AM
Goth: Mortimer, still alive, living with Bella (yes she's back! thanks to SimPE) owns a Furniture Shop business. Alexander went off to college, eventually turned to a dream boy type, hitting on every girl in his dorm at the same time having good grades. His aspiration is Romance (i tried knowledge, but it didn't go well, don't ask)

Pleasant: Daniel divorced with Mary-Sue but eventually turned back to her and happily re-married. Lilith is still living with them, she reached the highest rank in culinary career and now runs a restaurant. She also adopted a baby and turned out to be a very good parent, better than Angela (hehe).

Broke: Angela ended up with Dustin who resigned in criminal career and took paranormal, reached the highest rank, bought the resurrect-o-nomitron, revived Skip back (because he doesn't like Andy Feeks for her mom) and resigned. After that, Dustin took music and is doing great. He plans to resign when he reached the highest rank to fulfill his long-time dream, to be Angela however, took law and reached the highest rank. They are now happily married with their son Julius.

Broke: Brandi, now living like a queen, reached the highest rank in her career and married Andy Feeks (my costum-made sim who is very very rich, who eventually died because of old age, which made them very very rich). Dustin brought back his father. Brandi re-married him again, but died the next day due to drowning (again). Beau is now a teen (romance) and is currently going steady with his classmate (forgot her name) while Crust (Brandi's third), now a child, will have his birthday soon.

Dreamer: Cassandra married Darren. Dirk goes to college (with Pleasure aspiration). And Cassandra gives birth to Carrie (now a child)

Burb: Jennifer (knowlege, trust me, it went well) went to college, currently engaged with Alexander. Their off to marry as soon as they graduate from college. Meanwhile, Jennifer and John are living peacefully in Pleasantview.

Oldies: They're still alive (thanks to elixir of life) and retired. They always visit their grandchildren or invite them over. And they're oh so damn rich! They're house is even bigger for the two of them! Even with their butlers and maid!

Caliente/Langerak: Probably the third richest family next to the Oldies. Nina devoted her life to being a bachelorette forever. She owns her own Flower Shop and now plans to open her Grocery Store. She always helps her sister out during free time. Kaylyn, however moved in with her and now runs her very own H&M Fashion Store.

Lothario: Dina and Don are now happily married and had twins. Dune (popularity) and Dane (knowledge), their now teens.

EDIT: It was Nina who married Don and it was Dina who owns the grocery and the flower shop. Sorry...
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 5:21 PM
Changes since I last posted -

Don: Is very old now. His latest girlfriend - with whom he had had 3 kids - moved out after she caught him woohoo'ing with the 'new Nina'. Now living with the woman he was caught cheating with, who is pregnant again (I picked her cause she was my most beautiful Sim, and I wanna preserve Don's genes.)
Cassandra: Persuaded Darren to leave his wife and marry her. She is now pregnant.
Mortimer: Definatly dead.
Alexander: Old now, and fulfilled his lifetime want of becoming a criminal mastermind. Has had 5 kids - Lombard, Lancelot, Henrietta, Mortimer, Holden. He is now married to his second wife Kendal, after Brandice died of shock. Kendal adopted Holden.
Christopher: Is now an elder, and married to Brandi Broke. Fathered one child with her - Stephanie, and now received his $50,000 held in trust.
Clarabelle: Has 3 children, still married.
Lombard: Married a girlfriend, and they raised Liam - he and Jayne's son - together.
Lancelot: Due to be married soon.
Henrietta: Re-married after her husband cheated on her. Now has 3-4 children.
Mortimer: Son of Alexander and Brandice. Now a teenager with popularity want, and loves the ladies.
Holden: Still a child, but very booksmart.
Dina: Dead, and her ghost keeps scaring Kendal.
Nina: Almost dead, has had about 6 kids.
Jayne: Settled down and married, but still loves her numerous lovers. Has had twin girls.
Daniel Pleasant: Dead.
Mary Sue: Dead.
Angela: Living in Pleasant home, married, had twin boys.
Lilith: Married to Dirk, has a son.
Darren: Now married to Cassie.
Naminé: Ex-wife of Darren. Raising 4 kids on her own.
Dirk: Married to Lilith, has a son. Disgusted by his father's actions regarding Naminé.
Burbs: Parents dead, Lucy now married and pregnant.
Oldies: Dead, their adopted son Andrew is married to Lucy.
Brandice: Died of fright after seeing the ghost of the gardener who died when trapped in the Goth family graveyard.

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Test Subject
#53 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Figgi
Brandice: Died of fright after seeing the ghost of the gardener who died when trapped in the Goth family graveyard.

Lol! I had a lot of sims die that way, too!
#54 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 11:35 AM
I can't remember right now what I've done with the rest, if anything, but I know what I did to the Dreamers and Burbs.

John Burb had an affair with another sim and had a baby boy with said Sim. Nothing else with them after that I don't think apart from what I'll say in a minute.

The Dreamers.. they finally paid off all their bills but then, ran out of money. They sold their house and was then, inevitably, homeless.
The Burbs moved Downtown and invited the Dreamers to move in. So now the Dreamers and Burbs live together.

Later, after a bit of game play, Lucy Burb will become a teenager.. a promiscuous (sp?) teenager who has plenty of boyfriends.. including.. I don't know his name *grr* Dreamer's son who will then, with the help of inteen will inpregnate her.

Lucy and ..Dreamer Junior.. will run away before the baby comes along.
Dreamer.. Senior will be having an affair with .. Mrs Burb (I suck at names!!) while John Burb is secretly raising his son with that other sim I was talking about. Lucy and DJ will marry but later divorce (when adults) after growing apart. John will die in a fire as an oldie, leaving Mrs Burb and DS to be together, until they die.

DS will then go on to marry the sim that John had a secret child with. No, sorry.. join in union, that's it! lol (both boys, remember)
Lucy will marry DS's husband's half brother who shouldn't be related so that should be ok.. argh! I know what I'm doing, I don't know how to word it! lol!
Mad Poster
#55 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 9:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Figgi
Changes since I last posted -

Don: Is very old now. His latest girlfriend - with whom he had had 3 kids - moved out after she caught him woohoo'ing with the 'new Nina'. Now living with the woman he was caught cheating with, who is pregnant again (I picked her cause she was my most beautiful Sim, and I wanna preserve Don's genes.)
Cassandra: Persuaded Darren to leave his wife and marry her. She is now pregnant.
Mortimer: Definatly dead.
Alexander: Old now, and fulfilled his lifetime want of becoming a criminal mastermind. Has had 5 kids - Lombard, Lancelot, Henrietta, Mortimer, Holden. He is now married to his second wife Kendal, after Brandice died of shock. Kendal adopted Holden.
Christopher: Is now an elder, and married to Brandi Broke. Fathered one child with her - Stephanie, and now received his $50,000 held in trust.
Clarabelle: Has 3 children, still married.
Lombard: Married a girlfriend, and they raised Liam - he and Jayne's son - together.
Lancelot: Due to be married soon.
Henrietta: Re-married after her husband cheated on her. Now has 3-4 children.
Mortimer: Son of Alexander and Brandice. Now a teenager with popularity want, and loves the ladies.
Holden: Still a child, but very booksmart.
Dina: Dead, and her ghost keeps scaring Kendal.
Nina: Almost dead, has had about 6 kids.
Jayne: Settled down and married, but still loves her numerous lovers. Has had twin girls.
Daniel Pleasant: Dead.
Mary Sue: Dead.
Angela: Living in Pleasant home, married, had twin boys.
Lilith: Married to Dirk, has a son.
Darren: Now married to Cassie.
Naminé: Ex-wife of Darren. Raising 4 kids on her own.
Dirk: Married to Lilith, has a son. Disgusted by his father's actions regarding Naminé.
Burbs: Parents dead, Lucy now married and pregnant.
Oldies: Dead, their adopted son Andrew is married to Lucy.

Your people seem so happy, I don't like that. And then have tons of kids - have to :bow2: for you for keeping them all alive. I usually only have one kid per family, for a few rare exceptions. Otherwise my people are always unhappy and never have the time or energy to take care of them the way I want.
Scholar
#56 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:05 AM
Hehe. My gameplay style tends to revolve around love and children. I like making them have children to continue on the family line, and I love seeing them look like their parents. Its funny - I prefer them having only one child to keep things simple, but then I like them having 2-3 kids at least - so the child can keep its social levels high without interupting the adults. Eventually though my system will kill itself when Pleasantview gets over-populated and there's not enough room. Another thing - unless a Sim is really focusing on their career, I don't like leaving them single and unmarried for too long.

Test Subject
#57 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:25 AM
i deleted all my pleasant view characters so i could make my own neighborhood...

NOTE: this was before i learned i could make my own neighborhood! (NEWBIE)

This is the way you left me,I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love, Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,But not together.
#58 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 7:00 PM
I gave them all makeovers and now they're all having babies left and right. :D
#59 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 3:25 AM
Well, I haven't played my Pleasentview characters very far yet, but here's how they're doing now...

Lothario: Got Nina pregnant and had her move in... has about five relationships now - Karilynn (sp?), Nina, Dina, a CAS sim of mine, and his new maid.

Caliente: Dina married Mortimer and they have one teenaged son Frankie, who dislikes his parents and is not very popular. She still loves Don and is bored with Mortimer. Mortimer has an obsession with getting abducted .

Like I said, Nina got pregnant and moved in with Don, and is pretty faithful. I don't think she'll make a very good mother though.

Pleasent: Mary-Sue and Daniel are on better terms now, although Daniel is still having his affair. Mary-Sue is showing signs of pregnancy again.

Lilith and Angela grew up and Angela moved out. Lilith still lives with her parents but is planning to leave soon.

Dreamer: Bah. Boring. Never played.

Broke: Brandi had her baby (forget his name...) and is pregnant again by a townie. Dustin moved out with Angela. Beau is still a kid... and is just a kid.

Goth: Never played them, but Cassandra broke it off with Don when he was caught cheating.

Oldies: Never played.

Broke-Pleasent: Angela and Dustin move dinto a large house and are expecting their first child.

Burb (my favorite): I built this family a gorgeous modern house in order to try to spice them up. They all got makeovers. Jennifer and John are living unemployed and are wonderful artists. Lucy grew into a teenager and is going steady with a townie Brittany Parker. When they first kissed Jennifer was disgusted and John was mildly curious . John is having an affair with their maid Lucy, and was caught flirting with her during his daughter's birthday party. Jennifer and him are still rebuilding their relationship, although he already has his eye on Tahlia, a CAS of mine. Jennifer is also pregnant with twins, and is due very soon.

Lasky: Karrilynn got pregnant from Daniel Pleasent and is currently living with Keith, a CAS of mine, in his spacious house with her toddler boy Roger.
#60 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 10:49 AM
Goth: Mortimer is married with Dina Caliente.They have 2 children, a boy and a girl.Casandra is a not so happy single.Alexander is now a teen.

Pleasant: Daniel divorced with Mary-Sue because he has an affair with the maid Kaylynn Langerak.Kaylynn and Daniel have 2 children.But he has now an affair with his ex-wife Mary-Sue.The girls Angela and Lilith are now in college with their boyfriends.Lilith has a child with Dirk Dreamer.The little girl lives with Lilith granparens, the oldies.Angela is very happy with Dustin

Broke: Brandi is very happy with her single life and het sons.Dustin is in college and engaged with Angela.Beau is a child and her last boy Danny is a toddler now.

Dreamer: Darren's wife is back from dead.They are very happy now.Dirk is in college with his wife(yes they are married), and the have a child Lindsay with her.

Burb: Lucy is a teen and very emo.Jennifer and John have another child.Named Jim.

Oldies: They take care for Dirk and Lilith Dreamer daughter Lindsay.

Caliente: Nina is married with Don Lothario, they have very cute twin girls, Maria and Isabella.Dina is married with Mortimer Goth, they have two children.

Lothario: Don and Nina are very happy with their twin girls.But he has also feelings for Kaylynn Pleasant-Langerak.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 6:10 PM
I moved the Pleasant family to my custom hood... Woa, the Pleasant family... The family with the hood's name moved, haha...
Mad Poster
#62 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 11:15 AM
A bit of an update.

The Goth:
Mortimor: After a fight with Casandra that drove her to move out, Mortimor found himselft the soule provider for his young son Alexander. Life was ok, but lonely. He befriended McGrid Churchill, a promising young lawer and his beautifull wife Joanna. They were in good terms and he was able to share the happy moments of the births of the Churchill's doughters, Terhi and Rosella. Their friendship grew over the years, McGrid worked hard to achive his goal of getting to the top of his career, he even continued working after having the possibility to retire. The day he reached his goal was a bitter sweet one. They were suppose to celebrate his promotion and his wife's birthday, but Grimmy had other ideas, the moment Joanna turned the page in her life, Grimmy took McGrid with him.
After the dath of McGrid Mortimor grew closer to the greeving widow, one thing let to the other, and they ended up in an exclusive relationship. Everything was looking good, untill Mortimor layed his eye on Rosella, Joanna's beautiful blond teenage girl. The temptation was too great to pass, and he ended up being her first lover. Unfortunatley Joanna found this out very fast and broke her engagement with Mortimor.
Rosella took comfort in Mortimor after her miscareg with his baby, they met while her mother was at work. Mortimor soon lost interest in Rosella and after she got pregnangt the second time, he dumped her.

To get some action into the Goth household I downloaded.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...&highlight=goth

I moved the young morimor and his kids that came with the house out, deleted them, and then moved the original Mortimor and the then teen Alexander into the house to see how life with Bella would work out. As it was not a resurrected Bella from my game, she was not related to this Mortimor and Alexander in any way. Mortimor and Bella hit it off staright away. After a rocky start, Bella got prengant, and they soon had a quick Marriage in the bathroom while Bella was two days from having her baby. Mortimor died at the age of 63, a day before his son Aragon (forgot one R when typing ) was born.

Alexander: Alexander grew up well - and soon found out how much he loved the ladies. Even thou Alexander kept telling me Bella is HOT - they kept a very cold relationship while living togeather.
As Mortimor was more and more interested with Bella than raising his son, Alexander started slipping into some really dark crowd. On a gravestone raiding mission in the cemetery he met the count, long story short, Alexander is now a vampire. After the death of his father, Alexander fulfilled his greatest want, and he woohood Bella till she got pregnant. Even thou Bella had just given birth to his half brother and was pregnant with his baby, Alexander didn't care. He soon lost interest in her, and kicked her and her baby out of the house and his father's inheritans.

Bella: Shocked at drastic drop in her social status and embaresed over being pregnant to her step son. She brought a small house in a good neighborhood, and is now trying to figure out what to do and how best raise her son and her soon to be born child.

Casandra: still in family bin waiting to be turned into a hippyie.

Dustin moved out while still a teen. He took refuge in an old factory building. The ground level he turned into a bar, the second he lived in, and the third was too destroyed to be used. He dropped out of school to take care of his business, but as the only income he had was bevereges he sold in the bar, he was slowly but steadily slipping into extreme poverty. His only way of survivor was to get somebody with money to move in. He befriended a towny woman called Allysin (or somthing like that). She was easy to convinc to move in, but she turned out to be utterly broke, and only brought 1 euro to the household. Frustrated by this woman, he made her work long hours in the bar at day, and as a hooker at night. But she turned out to be useless in all her task, a bore in bed and he was getting really tired of her constant whining to have a baby, so he bought a rifel and shot her.
Free from this burdon he shifted his attention to the pretty dark haired maid that came every day to clean up. She was much harder to seduce, but she was worth the effort, she moved in with her 3000 euros and Dustin was finally able to get the bar running, he brought a ticket machine and is finally able to just realx and let the money poor in. A few days later,he berried the maid in his back yard.
Dustin's third wictim was Rosella Churchill, a pretty young teen who only days before had given birth to Mortimor's child. With business booming, he renovated the third store of the house into living quarters and expanded his bar to the second level. He is now running a successfull business and has set his eye on a pretty blond towny teen he hired to tend the bar.

Brandy: Determined to give her two young children a better life than what she had managed to give her eldes son, brandy collected what little money she had and moved to her parent's old house
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...&highlight=goth
(Deleted the newbies that came with it)
She's lost all contact to Dustin, and is now raising her kids by working as a stripper.
#63 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 4:51 PM
:smash: Since the last time I posted in one of these "What did you do with Pleasantview" threads, I've played Pleasantview a bit more, continuing with the storyline I started when I reloaded it last time.

Lothario: Don is sleeping with four different women at the moment (The maid, both Caliente sisters, and Angela Pleasant). He impregnated Nina Caliente, moved in with the Caliente sisters, broke up with Cassandra, got engaged to Dina, impregnated Angela Pleasant, and turned into a drunkard. Seriously. I leave him on free will and he just goes straight to the bar.

Caliente: Dina also became something of a drinker. She fell for Don Lothario, invited him to move in, and eventually became engaged to him and is anticipating their wedding- once she's got enough money to throw a huge one, of course. She's a bit boring, just working her way up the criminal career ladder. In her free time, she buys antiques.
Nina is currently pregnant with twins, thanks to Don, and will be shortly moving out to a crappy little house on the edge of town. She's also carrying on a love affair with Brandi Broke.

Broke: Right after the game reload, Dustin and Beau mysteriously died and Brandi's pregnancy was aborted, thanks to InSim. Brandi had a brief spell as a romance sim, then went back to family, and now is currently falling in love with Nina Caliente, although she has her eye on the guy who came with Pets, and is working in a record shop. She is still broke, though. :smash:

Goth: After Don broke up with her, Cassandra grew a backbone and now enjoys walking by the Caliente-Lothario condo and kicking over the trashcan. Repeatedly. She and Alexander are living in a farm next to the Dreamer house, and she is pregnant through artificial insemination.
Alexander is boring and Mortimer has an obsession with both flirting with Nina Caliente and getting abducted.

Dreamer: Haven't played with them much, since they kind of bore me, what with not wanting love affairs. Darren is still an artist, and I might bring back his wife. Dirk is now obsessed with money and is engaged to Lilith Pleasant.

Pleasant: Mary-Sue and Daniel have patched up their relationship, mostly. There is the occasional argument. Daniel is still carrying on with Kaylynn the maid, and Mary-Sue is still a workaholic, although she takes time out to laze around in her pajamas.
Lilith became a knowledge sim and got herself engaged to Dirk. They plan on getting married and having lots of little kidlets.
Angela slept with Don Lothario and got pregnant. She was kicked out and is now living in a grungy, cheap version of his old condo. She had her daughter, named Cheer, and is currently pregnant again, with twins.
The twins patched up their relationship, but it is a bit stressed, what with Angela almost all the way across town, and busy with her daughter.

Burb: Jennifer is working as a scientist and is currently pregnant, and not happy about the latter condition. John and Lucy are generally boring.

Oldie: Haven't played with them! Or even moved them into a house. I might sometime soon, so Coral can be a doting grandmother/great-grandmother to Lilith and Angela/Cheer.
Scholar
#64 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 5:40 PM
Good thing to make the Oldies more interesting - get them to adopt a kid for them to raise. It made it more interesting for me to play - I only played them after I realised they were great grandparents and Angela was almost as old as them.

#65 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 11:43 PM
Brandi lost her 3rd child in the first trimester, from the stress of losing Skip. She spent countless hours, days even trying to find a loophole to resurrect him. And finally did it!

Now they are back together and she's pregnant again. They didnt move from there small house they took out a loan from the bank of motherlode and added a second floor to there home to fit her growing family!

*Karen*
#66 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vengeance
My Pleasantview Families

Pleasants: Only right to start with them, probably the least played family up and till last night. Daniel and Mary Sue patched things up and Kay was shown the door, even though she still insists on the doing the cleaning. Lilith went to college with Dirk, Beau, Elvis, Meadow and some other townie that I can't remember at this point. Dan and Mary Sue also adopted a little boy, child stage named Knut. Angela attended later with Alex Goth, Lucy Burb and a load of townies.

Goth: Don left Cassandra at the alter and Cass cried alot. Mortimer then went to the front of the house and proposed to Dina. Alex went off to collage with Angela, Lucy and the townie partners. Morty and Dina married and she is now pregnant. Cassandra attended Brandi's wedding and met Dustin, they are now engaged to be married.

Brokes: My favourite family. Brandi gave birth to her third son Elvis and Dustin quit his job in the Crimanal Career track and switched to medical. Brandi met Darren Dreamer and they got married. They re-did the house, that looks fantastic by the way and even added a pool (finally), Dirk moved into too. Dustin grew up leaving Little Miss Pleasant behind. Anyway... Elvis grew to a teen, joining Beau and Dirk. The three boys went to collage leaving Brandi, Darren, Dustin and now Cassandra who he had fallen for and moved in. Brandi then gave up birth to twins, Sophie and Milo. Cassie loves them. So a little regig of the house but all seems well. Cass and Dustin got engaged and later at college so did Beau, Dirk and Elvis. Dirk to Lilith, Elvis to Meadow Thayer and Beau to some ginger townie. I'll up picks up and find out her name later.

Caliente: Miss Dina got what she wanted and married Mortimer Goth. Nina however was left with the house and the urn of Michael B. She got rid of that and got shacked up and hitched to Don. They like causing trouble Downtown :eviltongu

Biggs: Left college after the death of her lesbian lover, the one with the funky glasses, the artist from La Tech or whatever it is. Marla moved in next door to the Calientes and so far has kept herself to herself. With the urn of her deceased lover in the kitchen! Worked out got thin and had a fight with Nina. That's all really!

Other Residents: Burbs my younger brother is playing and quite well too. Lucy went to college and John and Jen had a baby named Hannah (I think that's her name). Herbs no one cares about, I might go and kill them off! Leonardo Zain, made in CAS is currently living it large in his studio flat. Got his eyes on Marla Biggs though.

Goth: Dina have birth to a beautiful baby girl named Cario (yes like the city!) and her and Morty got a CC makeover and both look pretty fantastic now if I do say so myself. Nothing else really happening here. Alex has kind of been forgotten about at college, aw. They also adopted a kitten called Monty, he's kind of dumb.

Broke: Dustin and Cassandra got married and moved out to a lovely little house that they are doing up bit by bit. Cassandra looks really hot right now too (for pixels she is anyway!)

Dreamer/Broke: Dustin moved out with Cassandra. Sophia and Milo grew up to kids, they're both adorable at this point. Darren is nearing elderhood and Brandi is close behind him.

Caliente: Nina and Don have a new loger, she is in fact Nina's lesbian lover Chris Miguel, who actually looks kind of cute now, even with that hideous nose! Don is unaware to everything that has been going on in the hottub.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 10:18 PM
A bit of an update.

Broke
Dustin continued with running his very successfull bar - but made a few changes to it on the way. On the first floor you had your average neighborhood bar with a pooltable, music, a few pinball machines. The second level was open only for men, some dirty dancing, gambling - you name it. The third story was only open for Dustin himself, as it was his living quarters. After Rosella Dustin didn't kill anybody for some time. Not untill Melinda. Melinda was Rosella's sister's teenage doughter, a romance sim who ran away from home when she felt she was not understood by her parents. Dustin didn't mind having the pretty girl around, she payed her share of the rent by dancing, tending the bar and other stuff. Everything was working out well, untill Melinda got pregnant by Dustin. Dreding that a pregnant girl would be bad for business, Dustin forbid Melinda from coming down to the bar, so she spent her last days of pregnancy in the loft, sleeping, eating and daydreaming. When the big moment finally came, Dustin was playing poker, when the baby was born, Melinda put her down on the wooden floor - then joined Dustin for a game of cards. The baby was taken away 24h later by social services - but Melinda never saw that - she was already dead by then.
Feeling he needs a change - Dustin closed his business, sold his house and moved out. He has yet to settle anywhere.

Brandi raised her remaining children Beau and Bob II with such love and care that even thou they never bought new clothes or went to town, they still had a wonderfull loving childhood.
As a teen Beau discovered that he did not like the ladies. His first lover was some Nazi looking townie who's name is not important enough to remember. There were sparks and lust and everything was ok, but it just didn't seem right for some reason. Then came Conrad Leroy Churcill (Mortimore's and Rosella's child). They first met in Conrad Leroy's birthday party, and became very good friends very fast. It started out as a fling, then some flirting and before either of them knew it, they were madly in love with each other. Unfortunately Conrad Leroy has a public image he needs to upkeep - he is due to marry Betty Scorezy (the uggly betty sim I downloaded) - have a child with her, go forward in his career and be a boring and respectfull member of the Pleasentview community. This is why his and Beau's love affair needs to be kept in the utter most secracy. So far it has gone well, Brandy worked nightshifts so it was easy to slip Conrand Leroy in while she was at work - and just make sure he was out of the house when Brandi came back. The only person who knows about this affair is Bob II - as he helped the lovers to cover their tracks when it was needed.
Now that Beau is aproaching adulthood, he desided it was time to move out on his own. Even thou Bob II only became a teen a few days ago, Brandy accpted that he leaves with Beau - as they are the best of friends and she knew Beau will take very good care of his brother.

Brandi was a bit amazed how well she managed to raise her boys Beau and Bob II. They seldom had more than 90 simoleans at any given time - but yet the boys grew up loving each other and her. Sad to see her babies go - Brandi was determined to fix the mistake that still kept haunting her - Dustin. To be honest, there is not much that can be done with Dustin, he is too separated from his family. But when Brandi heard that her only grand daughter had been taken away by social services - she knew that to make her peace with her self, she needs to get custody of her grandchild. So now Brandi is defying the clock (a.k.a aging off) to collect enough money to get custody of her grandchild.

Goth:
After becoming a vampire, getting Bella pregnant and kicking her out of the house. Alexander moved out of the old Goth house and is now waiting for enlightenment in the family bin.

Casandra moved out of her fathers home into a small isolated house at the edge of Pleasantview. She spent her days working on her small garden and practicing her painting. As she was a big animal lover, she decided to adopt the family of the two dogs from family bin. Poor woman - she got a bit more than she bargained for. Those two dogs almost drove her insane. All the years of neglect and bad treatment have left their mark on the poor creatures. Gone were her relaxing days of solitude. Now she was running all meters red from one dog to the other forbidding this and that while trying to save her furniture from being eaten by her pe(s)ts. Days went bye, and even thou the dogs were still a source of a lot of stress, there have started to be signs of the tiniest of improvement, and that gave her hope that maybe she can survive this. The same day the female dog gave birth to three puppies. The puppies were the last straw. She named the dogs OMG, LOL and ROLF - picked up the phone and gave the dogs up for adoption. She only kept the male puppy - OMG. With the dogs gone, Casandra was able to return to her happy solitude. She gave her poor plants the cpr they needed, and then turned her attention to her lovely puppy. As a family oriented sim - Casandra kept getting wants of family, babies and love - living too far out for any man to walk buy - Casandra decided to take things into her own hand and call the matchmaker. Even with her wants for a family Casandra was a bit doubtful about giving up all her money for the possibility of love. So she gave 1/3 of the amount for true love and hoped for the best. God must have been on a coffee break when this guy got his genes, this mans was the ugliest townie Casandra had ever seen. Casandra said bye to both her money and the man and went back inside. Two days later he http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=232805 moved next door.
They got married quite hastily - but neither of them ever regretted it for a second. They are now running their organic farm in the outskirts of Pleasentview - while raising Alexander's and Bella's baby.

Bella was mortified when she was kicked out by Alexander. She knew that if she ever wanted to regain her social status she needs to keep Alexander's baby a secret. Even thou she had never talked to Casandra before - she knew that Casandra was the only one who could help her. To her surprise Casandra took her, her baby, and her unborn child in with open arms. It was obvious from the beginning that the two women will never bee friends, but they got on anyway. The baby was born at four in the morning, Bella was suppose to do a dramatic exit by putting the baby in the crib, taking her toddler and leaving, but somebody had composted the newspaper so she had to wait until seven in the morning. She is now in the family bin with her toddler.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 10:53 AM
I have just started playing the Pleasantview Neighbourhood so not much is going on yet.

Broke: Brandy managed to survive while being low on money, she met John Burb and thought it a shame he was married...

Burb: John had strong feelings for Brandi and thus he started an affair with her. His wife found out though and she threw him out. I then moved him in with Brandi. Jennifer then started to see Darren, he was in love with her but to her he was just a rebound. And she doesn't want a serious relationship with him.

Goth: Cassandra moved out and married Don. Mortimer married Dina Caliente. She got pregnant and gave birth to a son. Not long after that Mortimer died suddenly. Alexander is just preparing for college.

Caliente: Since Dina went to live with Mortimer, Nina lives alone. She was asked on an outing by Don where he invited all his lovers... that didn't went well, for all the other lovers...

Pleasant: Daniel got Kaylynn pregnant but he made no commitment to her. Mary Sue hasn't found out yet about the affair.

Oldies: The oldies took in Kaylynn to live with them. She had no place to live and the oldies needed a maid. So Kaylynn works for them, makes food and cleans the house and has a small room for her and her child. Coral has just opened a homebusiness in flowers and expects Kaylynn to help her.

Lothario: Cassandra moved in with Don and they got married. She got pregant and gave birth to a son. Then she found out that Don was cheating on her and she moved out. They are still married, though.
Instructor
#69 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 11:00 AM
ani_, Cassandra has two s's. Just so you know.

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
#70 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 12:25 PM
Lothario: had a lot of affairs, he took Ashide's virginity( custom made sim he is important later on, and yes he's a Male), he was at one point an vampire but I cured him.
Calinte: Dina married Mortimer.
Broke:Dustin was accepted into a private school, had strait A's he had an affair with Ashide(Hi's family name was Ahrem, he had an Romance aspiration) he lost his virginity to him(I used a teen woohoo hack) he broke up with Angela.He had gone steady with Ashide, went to college together.He then was engaged with Ashide, Ashide had an biology major and Dustin an literature one.Ashide has cheated two or three times but he and Dustin still were engaged.They finished college on top of their class and moved in together. Dustin reached tho top of the adventure career fulfilling his life want and Ashide reached the top of the medicine career, when they had enough money I married them and sent them in a honeymoon.Ashide once again cheated on Dustin but he got caught, once they were back they were ENEMIES, they broke up, Dustin moved out, but then I moved him again with Ashide, they still fought a lot, Ashide died by flies, Dustin broke his urn the he threw it into the garbage, he married Angela and he had a baby with her. ^_^
I didn't play with the other families but I will Mwahahaha
Mad Poster
#71 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 12:26 AM
I play so slow so not much has happened - but what little did happen is describe below.

Goth:
- Bella was having a lot of trouble getting used to a life of no monney. She moved out into a house she couldnt really afford - it looked nice in the beginning but it was a really dull house and she didn't like it in the end. She hierd a made and a gardner when she was barely able to pay the bills. As she didn't want to condescend herself to working in crappy jobs, she decided to specialize herself in the art of making flower bouquets. Bella knew that if she ever again wanted to head up in life and society - she needs a man - but not just any man - somebody old and powerfull. Spending way too many hours chatting with anybody new on her computer, it came down to two candidates, Thomas Z(something - maybe Zarubi) and some other old guy. The problem here was that none of them were either rich or powerfull. As it seemed that the rich didn't hang out it chat rooms and time was running out she decided to settle in with Thomas. Thomas turned out to be a good choise. After a haircut and a change of jobs from pick pocket to business - Bella was starting to be quite pleased with herself. She was on her way to marrying a respectfull old man. As her mind was racing faster than her bank acocunt - Bella decided it was time they move to a better house. This house was beutifull, it looked rich, it was way better designed and it was roomy. Unfortunately after paying the house - and even with the monney Thomas brought when they moved in togeather - they only furniture they were able to afford was the bathroom, a couch and two beds. With the money Thomas was making in his job - they were able to afford more furniture. Bella was so fast in spending money that it was usually gone by the time Thomas stepped out from the carpool. Even thou the house was getting better - Bella was not happy. So they moved again, this time thou - they build their own house - two bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room and study. Finally Bella was happy with the hosue and it was time to consentrate on her social status. She bit her tongue and accepted Thomas's engagement even thou it drove her into a nervouse breakdown. The last time I played Bella she was planning her wedding and trying to fill her aspiration meter so she wouldnt plundge into another nervouse breakdown after the wedding.

Broke
Brandi was working day and night to collect money to be able to adopt her grand child. It was a tough job to do with a waitresses salary - but luckily enought she got lucky with a few chance cards and was promoted twice even thou she was lacking many of the skills neede for those jobs. It took quite many days and quite many phone calls but finally the day came. Brandi called work sick to be able to spend the first day home with her grand child - Areanne (if I remember her name right) :einstein - the baby was brought home exactly at ten in the morning by some lovely social worker. Even thou Brandi now had a good paying job, she decided to quit it and find herself a new job with a more child friendly hours. And so her life settled into diper changin, nannies and work. Brandi was already getting used to the idea of a single elderly life where her sole purpose would be to raise her granchild. But then something unexpected happened- she fell in love with Thomas Zarubi and what was even more surprising - the feeling was mutual. They both knew - if they move in togeather - Thomas would loose his contacts in the company and would have to leave his well paying business job and start again from scratch. Thomas was in love with Bella and found her very attractive, but it wasn't hard to figure out that this feeling was quite one-sided. Sure Bella was acting all nice and all - but life with Bella was all work - no play. She spend money like crazy and only truely cared for her son who hated Thomas. The choise was easy, on Areanne's brithday he broke up with Bella and popped the question to Brandi. They got married the following winter in Brandi's untended garden. Thoma's dream was to work as a teacher, a drem he was unable to fullfill while living with Bella. So when a suitable substitute teacher position came up in the paper, Thomas ditched his his poorly paying odd job and changed career's. Even thou this was his dream job, he was facing so many obsticles on the way. He was demoted and fired so many times that both him and Brandi are thinking that maybe Bella is using her contacts to revenge. Dream job or not - they are still a happy family. Areanne is now a few days short from becoming a teen, Brandi is retired and Thomas is working as a convenient store clerck.

Beau moved out with Bob II into a very ugly maxis made NL home. It tooke quite alot of renovation to fix the place from a one bedroom disaster into a two bedroom livable house. Crappy house or not, living away from home had it's percks. Beau was finally able to continue his secret affair with Conrad Leroy - without having to fear his mother walking on on them and blowing the whistle on the whole Pleasantview community. Of course there's always a risk of being cought, and that's when a younger understandable brother comes in handy to manover guests out of the back door so the lovers can sneak in from the front. Beau just turned into an adult, and is currently working in the education career.

Bob II loved his brother and loved living with him - he also loved Tara Kat. Life with Beau was quite normal and ordinery, they spend alot of time at their mother's house, they were guests at her wedding, in her golden anniversiry and on a few sunday dinner's. The only exitement was probably when Bob invited Tara to come over, and sayd yes when she asked can she bring a friend. This friend turned out to be Dustin broke who should have still been in the family bin. Beau was fast to say goodbuy to Dustin :handbag: as he doesn't want to have anything to do with his brother and wants to protect his family from him. After living quite many day with Beau - Bob decided he wanted to move out on his own. So he packed his bags and left. The brother's were quite low on monney so Bob II left the house with 85 simoleans (thanks to the no20Khandouts hack from MATY) and a few chosen items of furniture. Bob II is now living in a small house trying to get a job in law enforcement. He is still too poor to buy a shower.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 4:21 PM
Well, since I just got a new, much better computer, I decided to install the game on there and start anew!

The Burbs - after Lucy, they had 4 more children, Celeste, Shannon, Emmanuel, and Liz (thus far, I keep them young because they make such cute kids!). Liz is a toddles, Shannon and Emmanuel are kids, and Celeste is a teen. As for Lucy, she went to college, and roomed with her best friend since childhood, Sarah Black. After receiving her bachelor's, summa cum laude, in biology, she married Sarah's father, Marcus, and they have a son, Jonathan. Sarah and her son Logan live next door, Jennifer and John live next to Sarah, and they are all this huge, happy family.

Pleasants - I patched Mary-Sue and Daniel's marriage back together, he stopped seeing the maid, and they have 2 more children. Angela and Lillith went off to college, and though they are not close, they don't attack each other all the time anymore. Angela dumped Dustin Broke, and is with her new boyfriend, Sage Parker. Lillith moved in with fiance' Dirk Dreamer as well as her best friend Deanna Torres. She and her cousin Lucy Burb also became best friends in college, and she's very close to her aunt Jennifer as well. Lucy's toddler, Jonathan also seems very fond of Lillith, and whenever she's at Lucy's home, she takes very good care of the tot.

Broke - Brandi named her son Erik. With the aid of Dustin and a teen Beau, Brandi was able to go to work in the law field and not have to worry about spending money on a nanny. She eventually made enough money to buy a bigger home. Dustin is an adult and lives in the old house now, Beau is a teen, and Erik is a child. Brandi is currently dating her neighbor, Steven Sloan.

Dreamer - Darren gave up his dream of being with Cassandra in order to bring his wife Darleen back from the dead. Within hours of her being back, the two remarried. They have a newborn daughter, Hazel.

Oldies- Coral and Herb have sadly passed on. They left behind a dog, Whimsy.

Goths - shortly after marrying Dina Caliente, Mortimer passed away. Alexander is in college, and has a girlfriend, Saadia. Dina is due to give birth soon, and also will be moving out of the Goth home...too many ghosts for her. Cassandra's botched wedding to Don landed her in therapy, but after a much needed makeover, and a move to Downtown, she is getting her life back together. She is currently residing with her roommate and best friend, Paige, until she earns enough to move on her own.

Caliente - Nina gave Don a taste of his own medicine. After finding out he was seeing his maid, she kicked him out....of his own house! The two have a daughter, Isabella.

Lothario - He got over Nina pretty quickly, getting a new house and asking the maid to move in. They have two children, Adelle and Valentina, but he still won't ask her to marry him. I guess it makes him feel less guilty for still wanting Nina...and Cassandra...and the long lost Bella...and about 4 other women in town.
Mad Poster
#73 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 7:58 PM
Aih - not enough play time - too much real life.

Broke:
After alot of hardship, life was finally smiling at Brandi. She had a nice home, a good relationship with both her husband and grand doughter - and even better - Thomas was being a great father figure to Areanna. Unfortunately nothing lasts for ever. Their anniversary was suppose to be next saturday - Thomas didn't make it past tuesday. Poor Brandi fell into total depression and kept crying all over the place. She was too depressed to take care of the house, herself or Areanna - so it was not suprising that Areanna turned into a teen without a party. It's approximately during that time that things started going wrong. Areanna grew up to be a fierce little goth chick. Drinking, smoking you name it. One day she fell into a huge argument with Brandi, that resulted in Areanna now having a -80 relationship with Brandi + hatered. Thanks to the noteenrunnaway hack Areanna didn't run a way to some unknown location, instead she picked up the news paper, called a taxi and left. She is now hanging around the family bin.
With the money inherited from Thomas, and the bedroom left empty by Areanna leaving, Brandi completely renovated the house. She deleted the wall that used to lead to Areanna's bedroom, and made it to a living room. The kitchen was also completely renovated. She also decided to make an extra room upstairs as a guestroom. It was the living room - and how cosy it was looking that made Brandi decide she doesn't want this house to be empty with only her init. So she invited her son Bob II (who's currently working as a desk surgent in the local police department) to come in, and proposed he moves in with her. He accepted and brought with him his fiancee Tara Cat - and her three lovely cats. With a full house as the one Brandi now has - the family is thinking of maybe giving the two adult cats to Beau - because Maxis never really played with Tara or gave her and the cats a proper relationship even thou she was suppose to be this great cat woman with special connections to cats - anyhow - no desission has yet been done on this issue.

Goths:
Bella didn't shed a single tear over Thomas. Instead she decided to put her own love life behind her and consentrate on what's really important - her son's Political career. The house she built with Thoma's money is looking very nice now a days, it's still not fully furnished or decorated as well as Bella would like, but all that will happen over time. Bella turned into the best looking elderly ever seen in Pleasentview
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...1f_b42ea16d.jpg
She spends her time painting and writing a her first novel. She's also waiting for winter to pass so she could start planning her garden and her garden parties.
Aragon is fully active now in the political scenario of pleasent view - there's still a long way to go, but he's on a good start. He turned into an adult a few days back in one of the best parties in the scene- he is currently dating Victoria Becham - but there shall be no wedding untill he reaches the top of his career.
Forum Resident
#74 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 8:10 PM
They all got deleted and mortimer went with his boyfriend george and he then died naturally leaving george all the fortune!

Oh and their houses got a makeover and are now all over 300,000! With verrryyy rich families living in them!
#75 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 1:57 PM
Broke
I made Brandi eat cheesecake, and she had twin boys: Ted and Donald. She's also been working on her mechanic skills, she's built like a hundred toy robots and when she's good enough she's going to build a servo to help her out around the house. She's dating Castor Nova.
Dustin got fired from his job after a bad chance card, and is now focusing on school -- he has a B+. I'll send him off to uni when the twins are kids.
Beau hasn't really had anything happen to him. He's almost a teenager. I'm pretty sure I'm going to make him gay and have him date Alexander Goth -- they're just so perfect for each other. He kept bringing girls home, so I figured he'd be the boy in his class that's friends with all the girls. I'm planning to make him date this townie child called Elizabeth Go (who I've gotten pretty obsessed with -- I aged her down to toddler, gave her a set of parents using Insim, killed off the parents, made a Chinese couple to adopt her, then fell too in love with the Chinese couple not to pass their genes on, so now I'm going to let them have a baby, who will then adopt Elizabeth. Yes, I know, I need to get my head checked) when they're in their teens.
Once Dustin's moved out, the twins are children, and Beau is a teen I'll move the whole lot to Bluewater Village so Brandi can open a robot shop, fall in love with Malcolm Landgraab and have a child with him. And by God, even if I have to quit without loading and go back a dozen times, it will be a girl! We have enough Broke boys. :naughty:
Page 3 of 29