Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by akatonbo
No jealousy hacks, and no relationship requirements for woohoo hacks of many different kinds, have been around as long as there have been mods. They don't need to be on a wishlist because they already exist. Hacks to allow fighting without working to get a low relationship also exist.

Sure, but I don't think I've ever seen a hack that allowed, for example, one-sided jealousy, where one sim is jealous and the other isn't, or where a sim can be jealous without actually like/loving the other sim.

It'd also be interesting to see a real unrequited love hack, where a sim would stay in love with another sim who didn't like/love them back. I've tried to get these things to happen in my game, but without any luck.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 7:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by akatonbo
Walk to lot is only available if BV is installed, but if it is, and you do not have any non-BV-compatible hacks interfering, the interaction is available when clicking on the active Sim.

Found it in game. My bad. :doh
Mad Poster
#53 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 11:13 AM
A hack that would put all custom content automatically to one collection folder.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 4:17 AM
A hack that allows you to tan whilst at home and on the deckchairs...

"Those who mind don't matter; and those that matter don't mind" - Dr Suess
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 6:41 PM
I'd love to see a hack or something that added nightmares for children: when a child Sim has had a bad day or goes to sleep with their needs low, they have nightmares (this part is already in the game) and they go to the older relative they have the nicest relationship with and wake them up. It would be so cute if the older Sim could let them sleep in their bed or just take them back to bed and comfort them.

I'd also like to see some interaction come up where, when one Sim is crying or otherwise upset, another Sim with a high relationship can come up to them and comfort them. Kind of like the cheer up interaction I guess, but a little different.

Oh, and I'd really like it if parents could read their children stories while the children are in bed, like a bedtime story. I guess I just want more cute interactions.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 12:56 AM
I'd love to have a collection maker program work for clothes. I downloaded one that of course only worked for objects and bodyshop does not use clothing collection files, so anytime I add clothes for Rengal, Rio, or any of the other Warlokk models i need to go all the way into Sims 2 > Family Maker and then decide where the new outfits are and which clothing is already in the different size sims collections and which are not. That's the only way to quickly pull up outfits for a particular built sim and yet I can only do it in the game every time and with lots of scouring.
Mad Poster
#57 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 3:06 PM
Stop reading with your mouth open hack.
#58 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 3:41 PM
I want a hack where you can walk more than one pet at a time.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 8:31 PM
A hack/mod that lets a toddler climb out of a highchair on their own AND one that lets the toddler interact with who ever is eating at the dinner table while the the toddler is in the highchair.

Just a thought...........

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 11:07 PM
Sims Should Be Able To Sit Down (Cross Legged like "hang out") when watching TV, or Sitting down on another couch when watching TV I mean sheesh what's the use of the other couch if the sims can only watch the TV parallel to where they're sitting :shrug:

#61 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 4:16 AM
I'd like to see these things in-game:
When a kid wakes up and their alarm goes off, I want them to wack it while they're still in bed and sleep a little bit longer!
When sims have babies, I want an ambulance to automatically park next to the house and take the mum to hospital for like a day and then she comes back with the baby!
When sim kids are naughty I want them to sit on a naughty stool with an angry look on their face and they could be drawing up a plot or something! That would be cool, but maybe in Sims 3 these will happen. I wish I could contact them...
dg :kami:
Field Researcher
#62 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by foolinthemoon
new Hack want! Peeping tom! XD i think it'd be so funny!!! i don't know that i want him doing anything dirty outside the window, mind you, but maybe if he pushed his face up against the glass and drooled on it or something maybe the sims could call the cops if they see him!! lol.

That reminds me of an official screenshot of the original Sims2 game. It'd bring lulz.

I want a hack to choose genders! Now usually I let nature do it's thang, but sometimes for a storyline I need a certain gender baby. Sure, I could save and exit before the sim goes into labour, but it takes awfully long to get the gender you need. Especially on slower computers. So a gender hack would be so much more convenient.
Theorist
#63 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
Sims Should Be Able To Sit Down (Cross Legged like "hang out") when watching TV, or Sitting down on another couch when watching TV I mean sheesh what's the use of the other couch if the sims can only watch the TV parallel to where they're sitting :shrug:

This one exsists. It's by squinge and is in the graveyard bout 2/3 way down.
Sit on the floor to watch tv
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 4:57 AM
More Sims = Slower Wants Decay...
I think that this would make the game play a lot easier and more fun! The more sims that there are on a lot(sims you control), the slower their wants should decay. Epically if you have a mod like the "LotFullOfSims" hack!

I know of a slower hygiene hack, but I want the game to adjust according to the # of sims. Even if one of your sims exits the lot for work or something then the decay rate should increase because you have less sims to control. And maybe some kind of master control object to set the decay rate for controlling one sim, and then the hack will adjust the rate when more sims are added on your lot under your control. That would be the best! I would love it!

What do you guys think?

Fred
#65 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 6:52 AM
It would be awesome if there was a hack that could adjust the amount of chemistry between two Sims.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 6:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetish
It would be awesome if there was a hack that could adjust the amount of chemistry between two Sims.

zomg yes - there is nothing more annoying that creating two sims that have the exact turn ons each other "requires" for 3-bolt chemistry...only to have them not even make it to 1-bolt for some stupid reason.
#67 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dano
I've always wanted a hack that could let me make "themed" neighborhoods. Say I had an ancient Roman or Egyptian neighborhood -- I'd like the roads and vehicles to match in the Neighborhood view. It looks really silly to have temples, the Parthenon, and pyramids with regular roads and cars.

I'd like to see something like that too. My medieval neighbourhood looks ridiculous with cars and aeroplanes and things.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 2:58 AM
How about a hack where we can choose the gender of our babies? Now THAT would truly be a hack from heaven. xDDD
retired moderator
#69 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mearii
How about a hack where we can choose the gender of our babies?

It sometimes takes several tries, but there is a way to accomplish this without the use of a hack:
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...ender_of_Babies

But yes, Id love a hack like that as well.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by boolPropped
It sometimes takes several tries, but there is a way to accomplish this without the use of a hack:
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...ender_of_Babies

Oh, I've read that, but a hack would be so much easier. ^^ The 'patient' way does not work for me, since my game is pretty slow when it comes to loading. And the cheating way is super complicated, and I don't want my baby to be an exact copy of one parent, but a mix of the two. Y'know?
Test Subject
#71 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 4:30 AM
Family sims making meals for their families. Basically if they have over 3 cooking skills and at least 4 nice, they make three meals a day. Breakfast (7am), Lunch (1pm) and Dinner(6pm). They make single meals if they are unmarried or live alone or no one else is home and large meals if they are married and someone is home with them.
#72 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 5:09 AM
I'd love to have a hack that would let me delete unwanted clothing from the dresser!
Instructor
#73 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 7:24 AM
I'd like to see a murdering hack, like have a memory of murdering someone because its more realistic i mean who gets killed by flies in real life :/ if they can have silly deaths like that then im sure they can have death by being murdered.
#74 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 3:24 PM
I want a random miscarriage hack, like the one that comes with Inteen.
Scholar
#75 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 3:49 PM
I would like a hack that let the sims go to other sims' houses but EA's probably going to put it in 'Hobbies' or put it in 'Sims 3' but I'm not going to buy any other EA games until they switch to something better than SecuRom. Sorry for the off-topic chatter there
Page 3 of 576