Replies: 2754 (Who?), Viewed: 375565 times.
Page 111 of 111
Inventor
#2751 Old 11th Apr 2021 at 12:41 AM
When you set it up as a start up application! I've been wanting this for years, didn't know how easy it was to set up in Windows 10! I set up a shortcut link (like the one on desktop) in the system:startup folder and checked it was set as on in windows settings! Now I don't even have to open it!
Lab Assistant
#2752 Old 11th Apr 2021 at 5:57 AM
Watching the PBS station like I always do on Saturdays and the show "This Old House" came on. Usually, I change the channel at that time, but I had been doing something when it started, so it was on for a bit. While the show was on, someone talked about a New England style of house called the "three-decker." It's a 3-story house with a deck in the same location on each level, built in Victorian times. "This would be great to use for apartment lots," I thought. The person then mentioned that families would live in one story and rent out the other two, confirming my theory.

*Susan*
Sims 3: Laura Bow, Lillian Prune, and Steve Dorian by me!
Space Pony
#2753 Old 4th May 2021 at 10:16 AM
...there's some godawful machine noise outside and your immediate thought, granted in a half-awake state, is "can you mod this out?". I wish.

I am Error.
Scholar
#2754 Old 9th May 2021 at 5:10 PM
You cancel your Sim's autonomous attempt to watch television in case you see the results of the F1 Grand Prix you recorded but haven't watched yet.
What do I lack?
retired moderator
#2755 Old 9th May 2021 at 5:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAlien
You cancel your Sim's autonomous attempt to watch television in case you see the results of the F1 Grand Prix you recorded but haven't watched yet.
Spoiler- Mazepin spun again

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Page 111 of 111