Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 14th May 2007 at 10:30 PM
When you spin around in the morning trying to change from your pj's into your regular clothes..
When you start whining if someone else is blocking the fridge...
When you get mad at a person if they still don't want to be your friend after 3-4 phonecalls..

Feel free to call me Squash

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 14th May 2007 at 10:39 PM
When you break up with your fiance and you would rather spend more time with the pixels than thinking about men.
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 14th May 2007 at 10:47 PM
Lol, these are all killing me. Once I was extremely sleep deprived and I was panicking because my mouse wasn't working so I (in real life) couldn't get dressed.
#54 Old 15th May 2007 at 2:21 AM
-I look for the undo buttons, really
-I do sim poses, which freaks me and my family out:D
-I have sims songs stuck in my head, mostly the CAS songs
-Pretend I'm playing the Sims 2, mostly after a test
-If you could bring up your relationships with you <3 using cheats
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 15th May 2007 at 3:09 AM
Lol everyone...

I find myself tapping my chin, then pointing and saying "Oh Yeah" when engaged in conversation with my friends.

When you start to see the objects, doors and wallpapers in real life, you're playing way too much. (I see stuff all the time)

BTW, it's too bad that we don't just turn into an urn when we die. Think of all the funeral bills it will save our loved ones...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#56 Old 15th May 2007 at 3:25 AM
When you move out from you parents you expect to be automaticly holding 20,000$
When you join a forum based on the game and even do sim based contests
When you wonder why your pee isn't blue

Hm, this thread that has become real popular
Forum Resident
#57 Old 15th May 2007 at 3:27 AM
When your friends tell you "You know its just a game"

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Theorist
#58 Old 15th May 2007 at 5:11 AM
When you find yourself staring at people and trying to figure out how to recreate them in Sim form OR you find yourself thinking, "He/She resembles (insert name of pre-existing Sim, ie. Cassandra)." (This actually did happen to me... I kept staring at this woman and thinking, "She looks like Bella, with glasses!")
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 15th May 2007 at 5:12 AM
-When you wonder why you're not pixellated while showering :bath:
-When you expect a platinum plumbbob when you fullfilled (sic) your lifetime want
-When you start talking to grilled cheese.
-When you memorize the Smustle moves.
-When you start seeing penguins in winter (Refer to Seasons).
-When you refer to sleeping with your fiance as WooHoo.
-When you start spewing green gas when you stink.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 15th May 2007 at 5:17 AM
when you start judging how hungry you are by how full your imaginary green bar is...
(yes I've actually done it, )

pieridae
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 15th May 2007 at 5:27 AM
I totally second thinking about relationships as 1-100.

I think about relationships as +, ++, -, -- sometimes. lmao

And the motive bars going up and down, definitely.
Instructor
#62 Old 15th May 2007 at 5:32 AM
I've done something really embarassing IRL a couple times, and thought "oh its okay, I'll just quite without... oh.... nevermind... T_T"

waiter, there's a conundrum in my soup
The Adom Legacy
Test Subject
#63 Old 15th May 2007 at 5:32 AM
You've been playing sims too long when... you realize "hey I just paid a 800-1,000 on a computer when all I use it for it playing sims.

You know you've been playing sims too long when... you turn on your computer and the fist thing you do is go to sims 2 community to see what others have to say about the game or mod the sims to look at new down loads.
#64 Old 15th May 2007 at 5:40 AM
From personal experience:
- when you press '3' to make the internet go faster
- when all of your siblings play and get stuck on the stairs and do the 'I'm stuck' shrug
- when your cat has kittens or someone has a baby and you're just wondering about the skintone/eye colour/hair colour they'll be getting

:D
#65 Old 15th May 2007 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lottiexcore
From personal experience:
- when you press '3' to make the internet go faster

:D

I am so guilty of this lol.
#66 Old 15th May 2007 at 1:11 PM
When your friend has a baby and you find yourself thinking "yup, she is a family sim".

Quote: Originally posted by bigirish2003
When you start to see the objects, doors and wallpapers in real life, you're playing way too much. (I see stuff all the time)

I do that too. "Hey I have a chair just like that in my game!" and my boyfriend is like
#67 Old 15th May 2007 at 3:52 PM
-- When you start trying to figure out the aspirations of your friends and family members. I am SOOOOO guilty of this one LOL
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:24 PM
when i dance like sim kids when bored
when i say araganda and nooboo a lot
when i do that "chin touch, finger move" thing when thinking
when i see something and instantly think "that would look great in the sims..." or "that hair would be perfect for the new sim im creating"
Instructor
#69 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:33 PM
When you're at a sleepover and wonder why you can't see the little thought bubbles over your friends head so you can see what they are dreaming..

Feel free to call me Squash

#70 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:40 PM
me and hubby do this a lot because we love coffee, the after drinking expresso sound in sims1 , I don't know how to spell that thou, but i think someone might remember it. lol, I think I did it again this morning.
#71 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:53 PM
i totally do the turn on the computer and go straight to sims 2 community

(i also think about my perants spending lots of money on my pc and i mostly play sims on it)
Instructor
#72 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:58 PM
... when you greet your friends with "nupalla. i yalla kalla" xD
Instructor
#73 Old 15th May 2007 at 5:25 PM
when you expect your aerobics instructor to say "Flamba Jamba! Fe-LIIP!"
Test Subject
#74 Old 16th May 2007 at 2:10 AM
When you draw plumbobs all over you Social Studies notes. [Guilty of that]
#75 Old 16th May 2007 at 2:15 AM
When you go out to dinner with friends (fellow simmers) and comment on everything that walks by: I have that outfit in my game! Hey, there goes a Maxis outfit!

Also, when you cry over the death of one of your sims. For days. :doh:

When you see a way that someone is standing, and contemplate if you can make your sims do that or not.
Page 3 of 115