Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Derange
I think it's quite obvious that I'm a girl, considering my obsession with the LaCroix men. :D

I 3rd that! I, also spend precious RAM on Derange's hot guys and fashion.

*Silas=Yummy!*
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mumof5ferals
This is who I think is a guy and a girl.

boolpropped - male
Aleesha - female
Greenstraws - female
Synthesis - male
DiamondPrincz - male
SpacemanHPSpiff - male
zerdz - female
Starbuck - male

Dont laugh if I am so far off but that is just what I assume, when I read their posts.

BP=girl
Leesh=girl
Greenie=girl
Synth=guy
DP=girl
SHPS=girl(s) --twins
Zerds=dunno
Star=girl )I think
Scholar
#28 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:37 AM
Guy

Why are there so many females who play the game?
#29 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:39 AM
Wow, I was way off. My bad. *crawls back into hole*. Thanks Jackie for clearing up that for me. Um just one confused thing....SHPS = twins....how is that possible?
Instructor
#30 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 5:03 AM
girl even though alot of guys treat me like I'm a guy.
Banned
#31 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 5:13 AM
I'm a girl.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 5:17 AM
I have the terrible tendency to associate people with their avatars. So if there's a girl in your avi, I'll think you're a girl...I actually thought Derange was male for a long time, just because Vlad is usually in her avi.
Uh, I'm a girl. Julieth is not really a guy name, is it...but I'm a very masculine girl.

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
#33 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 5:37 AM
guy

i play sims because i used to draw different comics(bad drawings) in class and then i discovered the sims2 and i got to bring the characters to life lol
Original Poster
#34 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Onsimsnow
Im a guy.. i see it as.. you can make it a girls game.. this is gonna sound steriotypical.. but yehh.. girls probably like to download all kinda fashions and makup and make sims and do contests and stuff.. I prefer to build houses..soo yeh.. im a guy

I don't actually see the point with contests. And especially not beauty contests. They have got beauty contests for camels in some country (I heard about it). :eviltongu
#35 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 6:43 AM
This reminds me of those Maury episodes when they have guys and girls dressed up and people have to guess if they are guys or girls.

Girl! Dunno if anyone doubted that one. My screen name is Catwalk and my signature states my real name, Britt.
Original Poster
#36 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cassandra
Female duh, I mean guys named Cassandra? I think not.

My middle name is Cassandra. I actually love that name. And I also like the version Cassander for a boy.
#37 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:19 AM
I'm a guy.

The Sims 2 isn't a girl game. I know plenty of my friends, guys, who play the game...and guess what? Not all of us are even homosexual! Nothing against homosexuals, of course, that just seems to be the major stereotype. I love the game...but I enjoy making images and content for it more than playing. I like more of the omfgyoujustgotpwnt kind of games.

I don't know how I do so well in modeling competitions or anything, I've never watched a runway show, any modeling shows other than the first season finale of America's Next Top Model simply because I'm inlove with Adrianne Curry. I know not one damn thing about make-up, fashion, or any of that jazz...I guess I do so well because of my photo editing ability.

I like building too.
Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:29 AM
I am female (hope that was obvious *lol*) and I also think the game's for males and females. My boyfriend plays it from time to time, but none of my friends (male and female) do ... Noone to talk with about Sims

But I totally understand what somebody else said, about always messing up who's mal and who's female here on the forums (I won't tell who exactly I messed up though )
Forum Resident
#39 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:32 AM
Im a teenage guy. But I have a pink avatar at the moment becasue of the contest im in. lol
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#40 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:34 AM
Looks down. Uhm, I'm not sure :P
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:36 AM
I'm a girl. I let my boyfriend play once, just once. That was back in 2004 when the sims first came out. He made the ugliest guy and semi pretty girl. Got the girl pregnant and tried to see if sims got drunk using the bar, which only end up killing the girl. After that he gave me back my computer and told me to fix it. He says its a girly game and boring because there is no violence. I think its a unisex game.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#42 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:36 AM
Err, guys... No list threads, please. I can't see much intelligent discussion coming out of this. Both males and females play Sims 2 - generally more females than males. It's a pixel dollhouse. It's not surprising.

bP and Starbuck are both female. All the S2C staff are female with the exception of Delphy, Troll, and El P, and most of the MTS2 staff are female with the exception again, of Delphy, Numenor, Hunter, SuperFly, and wildbill.

Tig, dear, you're a girl too. Hehe.

:locked

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Whether you have a winky or a hooha doesn't really matter here. ;)
Page 2 of 2