Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ElektraNatchios33
All I know is that they filmed in Forks which is a 2 hour drive from my house

They never filmed in Forks. They filmed in Oregon.

Did anyone see the Clip during the MTV movie awards? I didn't really enjoy it, so differnt from the book. But that was bound to happen.

The Trailer is in Prince Caspin. (amazing movie btw.)
Advertisement
#27 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 1:55 AM
im ok with the staff other than i wish they got someone else for edward. Edward is supposed to be drop dead gorgues,and models would kill for it.RP just doesnt cut it out in the looks-to-die-for.yet i wished they would film it in forks not portland. its so stupid.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 6:09 PM
I liked Rob.
They can't pick someone PERFECT.
My Edward is different from you Edward. They cannot make the whole Pop. happy.

I was upset with how people sent Hate Mail to Rob.
Seriously? Why make an actor feel bad?
Scholar
#29 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grayx3eyedsoul
I liked Rob.
They can't pick someone PERFECT.
My Edward is different from you Edward. They cannot make the whole Pop. happy.

I was upset with how people sent Hate Mail to Rob.
Seriously? Why make an actor feel bad?

I didn't used to like Rob, but he's grown on me now. I think that sending hate mail to him is a bit too overdramatic and pathetic. I mean, if you're really that bothered about who plays Edward, send hate mail to the Casting Directors, who pick who plays who!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 6:55 PM
I'm confused why most fans are upset as Kristen is playing Bella. I haven't seen her act yet, so I'm hoping it'll come out okay.

The movie will be cheesy, you can tell....But i'll die anyway.
Scholar
#31 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 5:20 PM
A new clip from Twilight has been released; the fight scene from the end of the book between James and Edward!

Click Here
Scholar
#32 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 8:40 PM
Some more Twilight news, Entertainment Weekly has Edward and Bella on the cover, and features an exclusive interview with Stephenie Meyer! Its released on Friday for all those who want to buy it :D

Mad Poster
#33 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 11:29 PM
Edward looks really scary there... talk about good make-up! Why are his hands dirty?

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 11:31 PM
Kristen and Robert look AMAZING!!
#35 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 1:06 AM
im sorry this is probly a pointless post but i was going to make my own untill i saw this....

omg im a huge nikki reed fan and i was on the fence about seeing this movie untill i heard she was going to be in it. now im so exicted!!! omg.... i think i own everu movie shes ever been in [with the exeption of dogtown because i gave it to my baby brother]

ahhh im so excited
#36 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 1:24 AM
im totally obsessd even my other twilight obsessed friends think im crazy....and so far at what i have seen in the trailer the movie isnt going to be quite like the book! I didnt expect it to be but i spose you have that hope that it will be. For example when bella asks edward how old he is they are in the VOLVO(lol) going back to Forks from Port Angeles, but in the movie they are in the forest! Im so excited i really want to see it but i am truly worried it will ruin the books or just wontbe that good. The books really give the reader the experiance of being in the scene but im not sure if the movie can/will do that!!

And is there anyone here who doesnt live in america and has to wait till January '09 for twilight??
#37 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 1:25 AM
Book 4 is coming out on my birthday (August 2nd) Wowzerz. Haha, I'm waiting for whoever is reading it from the library to return it. I can't wait to read Twilight. Sounds so interesting!
#38 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 3:02 AM
I'm really excited for the movie. I enjoy reading all the books and cant wait for the 4th one to come out. Although i do have to say that im a bit dissappointed ( i know people have their opinions) on how there is so much negativity on the actors and even the screen play. I know the movie isnt going to be exactly like the book. Im not expecting it to be. I've stayed quiet enough up until now. But, just give it a rest. They made the movie and its going to be great and if not to the readers than to those who haven't read the books. Maybe to have them pick up the books themselves. Thanks to all the Twilighters out there!!
#39 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 3:49 AM
I'm really happy they did actually make Edward a little scary [well from what's been seen from the trailers/scenes that have been released].
I was so scared it was going to turn into some lame romance movie.

I wasn't too sure about if I'd see it before, but now I'm definately excited.
Too bad I have to wait till Jan

Hopefully Breaking Dawn will tide me over till then [although I still have to wait two days after it's released everywhere else!, I'll be avoiding the internet like a plague]
#40 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 7:39 AM
xHailOfBulletsx i no how you feel!! i live in australia too...why cant we get the movie at least 2 days after america like we are with the book???
Scholar
#41 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 5:26 PM
WHAT?! Those of us not in the USA have to wait until January?! I AM ANNOYED!

Anyway, LA Times has published some pictures on the set of Twilight. I believe (though I'm not sure, I'm judging by clothes here) that it is the scene after Edward says: 'You really shouldn't have said that,' then rushes off into the forest with Bella.

There are 24 pictures in total, you can view them here.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 2:42 AM
I'm 48 person on the Waiting List at my local libary. I am so glaaad so many people cancled and went to order instead.
#43 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nikki.g
xHailOfBulletsx i no how you feel!! i live in australia too...why cant we get the movie at least 2 days after america like we are with the book???

Oh I WISH!
I was so psyched for at least a Boxing Day release, but currently on IMDB it says we have to wait till 9th Jan Totally sucks.
Scholar
#44 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 5:07 PM
Okay, all those who are avid fans like me proberbly already know this, but in the Penelope DVD there was a sneak preview of the Twilight film.

Aaaaaand here it is!
#45 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 5:18 PM
*Watches sneak preview*

The scene in his room with the dancing was kind of weird to me. What do you guys think?
Scholar
#46 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zzelda16
*Watches sneak preview*

The scene in his room with the dancing was kind of weird to me. What do you guys think?

I thought it was cute when Bella went to kiss him but he twirled her instead.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 7:47 PM
ah, i thought it was awkard. like, they didn't know what to do.
#48 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ferret II
I thought it was cute when Bella went to kiss him but he twirled her instead.

I thought that was cute too. XD But it just didn't feel right, you know? I guess I just imagened everything to be different.

Well, all movies from books can't be exactly how they're supposed to.
Scholar
#49 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zzelda16
I thought that was cute too. XD But it just didn't feel right, you know? I guess I just imagened everything to be different.

Well, all movies from books can't be exactly how they're supposed to.

No, they'll never be the same! But still, I am stupidly excited for the movie!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 5:48 PM
I agree that the movie won't be the book, but I think it will be cute.

I'm kind-of torn about what I think of that scene where they were dancing, it seemed awkward, but maybe it was meant to be that way because of where they were.
Page 2 of 7