Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#51 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:33 AM
That shit is creepy.
Keep it up!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 4:38 PM
Ooo i like it! Loved the shower scene lol and i agree, very creepy shit going on!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 8:26 PM
Wow that really is creepy lol. I love the suspense. Great update.
Test Subject
#54 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 9:23 PM
Seriously creepy! Awesome story! =)
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 2:14 PM
Arg! I need to read the rest!
Forum Resident
#56 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 1:35 AM
I though Yasmine was the killer..All I know..Jason didnt kill himself,or the other girl.It was someone else.Sasha?

ELOOOOOOO x) http://nintendorkhome.forumotion.net/index.htm
My website.Please register!Off-topic talking on my website!

I'm back G's! "One More Time G" "AND I'M SOOOOO ANXIOUS"

............ xD
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 5:06 AM
I'm really looking forward to an update! Hurry up cousin!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:52 AM
Default Chapter 9: A Real Killer
Jennifer walked into the house. Her mother Sue, who just looked as she herself came home, spun around leaping towards her and embracing her daughter tightly.

Sue (Jennifers mom) - Oh honey! I was so worried about you! Am so so sorry, I was out of town and as soon as the school got a hold of me I rushed home. Oh thank god your okay!

Sue began to tear up while she hugged Jennifer in her arms. Jennifer closed her eyes resting her head apon her mothers shoulder. The smell of her mothers fragrance made her feel comfortable and at home. The smell of Chanel Number 5. lingered and Jennifer felt at ease. She blocked the images of Jason. She tried to push it as far back as her mind would let her but no matter how hard she tried the scary images just popped right back up. The blood, the knife, him hanging there. It was all just one big nightmare but the truth of the matter is. It wasn't a nightmare it was all reality.

The tv in the backround began to sound familar to Jennifer's ears. Her mother and her both turned towards the televsion set. It seemed her mother Sue, had notice as well. Jennifer rushed towards the coffee table and increased the volume.

"THIS IS CHANNEL 6 BREAKING NEWS WITH ANA LONG"

ANA LONG - This is Ana Long here at the downtown Woodsberry Police Department. It seems to appear a crime scene has tooken place down at the Connors Estate mansion.Which is currently blocked off from the media but Both Mrs.Conners and Yasmine conners, senior student to Woodsberry High and best friend to Tiffany Hilson, have been transfered to the Police Department where media has builded up. It seems to appear that a hand had appeared in Ms.Yasmines room. The hand that belonged to Tiffany Hillson, that was actually missing in the crime scene. The hand did have Tiffany's class ring on it and is being scanned and investigated as we speak. The head of police did not want any recordings or interviews just quite yet however the FBI are being more active in this small town which is causing quite of stir. Two deaths both Senior High School Students, Tiffany Hillson 18 and Jason Mackorville 18. Jason was orignially suspected of the murder of Ms.Hillson however things are seeming to turn the tables with current events. No statment has been released from the Connors Lawyers but will keep you updated. The Woodsberry Police Department did say security will be beefed up to 24 hours through the town. A earlier curfew for underage will be set at 8 and the police department would like any one who is planning to leave anywhere to travel in twos or groups and the FBI have set up permiters on the exit's to the town. Will keep you updated. This was Ana Lang with BREAKING NEWS...

Sue slowly walked over to Jennifer and grabbed the remote and turned of the TV. Jennifer staired at the TV before her mother broke the silence.

Sue - Am so sorry honey..I wish you hadn't seen that..Your father and I, have decided that the best intrest for you is to leave town. Maybe even out of state, Like your fathers side of the family. It would be healthier not to be around all this.

Jennifer looked at her mom and began to tear up. She leaped into her mothers arms again crying.

Jennifer - I just want all this to stop..all of it. Am scared...

Sue - I know honey...I know thats why its best if you leave. To be safe. What ever all this mess is...I dont want you any part of it....at all. Look, I want you to take a hot shower and gather your things...when your father arrives will leave first thing in the morning.

Jennifer - Where is dad?

Sue - He was down at the old beach house..But thats not important right now..okay sweetie? go upstairs.

Jennifer wiped her tears and made her way to her room. She closed the door behind her. She flickered the lights on and made her way into her bathroom turning on the hot water. She put her hand underneath...the warm sensation hit her hand and it felt so good and relaxing. It made her skin tingle from the joy. Then she heard her mom knocking on the door.

Jennifer - Yes?

Sue - Just checking on you...thats all. I left my purse in the car am gonna run outside for a quick second its only across the street okay?

Jennifer - Let me come with you..

Sue - honey its right outside...ill be back in a flash. okay? I love you

Jennifer - I love you to mom.

Jennifer closed the door and headed towards the bathroom. She began to take her things off when the phone began to ring. Maybe it was Yasmine she wondered. She quickly made her way to the phone.

Jennifer - Hello?

She waited but nothing. Then she heard a muffling on the other line. Her body became tense.

Jennifer - Hello! (she screamed)

The muffled began to continue and she didnt quite know what it was until it was clear that it was a voice breathing on the other line. Then she remembered she was such in a rush to pick up the phone she didn't look at the caller ID. She looked down while the phone was clenched to her hands. It read : JASON MACKORVILLE. The same number as his missing cell phone. She became even more tense. Then the ruffled voice spoke.

"GO TO THE WINDOW" (the raspy voice spoke)

Jennifer spun arround looking through the window.

Jennifer - NOOOOOO! (she screamed)

Jennifer screamed as she watched her mother get ran over. She dropped the phone and ran outside to her mother's aide. She screamed and cried. Her mother layed on the road...DEAD.

Am Back and its Time to get BittersWeet xoxo
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:44 AM
Jennifer's not going anywhere! I like how you set up her to be hit by the car! Looks very cool, i need MOAR!!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:00 PM
That is creepy.

Hee Hee Hee!!!Me likey the sims!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 4:59 PM
hey guys give me feedback on what you think! I wana hear wat u have to say!

Field Researcher
#62 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 7:19 PM
Awww thats so sad. Poor poor Jennifer.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 5:59 AM
get to work buddy!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 7:18 AM
Default Chapter 10: The Woodsberry Killer is Caught!
He sat there silent in handcuffs not saying word. Dr. Jean stepped out of the cell.

Dr. Jean: His name is Willard Rossling and the reason why you can't get a word out of him is because he suffers from a psychotic mental disorder known as "Psychosis". In terms for your understanding he has a abnormal condition to the mind. In addition to his non-cooperation with the Woodsberry Police he can't speak either. His Larynx are crushed and have been since before his enrollment at BlackGate. He escaped recently about two months ago until now....

Lieutenant Downey: The evidence we currently have points to him...but why? Why would a man who has nothing to do with this town or the victims do this? Them imparticular....the SUV he was found in was from the Connors. The same Connor's where the missing hand of Tiffany Hillson appeared and as well as Jason Mackorville's phone was also located on the suspect. All this fits perfect into the puzzle. It just doesnt seem right.

Dr. Jean: Why should it? With all do respect Lieutenant Downey, a man who is known for making and creating random acts for no intent purposes...why should he have an albi? Why should there be a cause? This man doesnt need a purpose....he himself is a cause.

MEANWHILE BACK AT JENNIFERS

Detective Pleasant: I understand this is a very hard time for you and your father but I just got off the phone with Lieutenant Downey. The driver behind the attack of your mother and friends has been caught and is down at the police station as we speak.

Jennifer: I-I-Who is it?

Detective Pleasant: An escaped mental patient from BlackGate named Willard Rossling.

Jennifer: How do they know it's him?

Detective Pleasant: Jason's Phone was found and other evidence as well. Not to mention the SUV is the same vecihile from Mr.Connors.

Jennifer's Father: Well what's the feedback from the observations they've got from him?

Detective Pleasant: Well they haven't been able to get any details from his perspective...

Jennifer: Why not!? He hasnt said anything?

Detective Pleasant: Well his Larynx are crushed he can't speak even if he wanted too. Now I promise you, as soon as we are updated with anything new I can assure you, will let you know.

Jennifer: Wait...Wait...this doesn't make sense...he cant speak?At all? That doesnt make sense...

Detective Pleasant: And why is that??

Jennifer: Because I recieved a phone call from Jason's phone Detective....either you got the wrong person or there is someone else out there....waiting.

Jennifer's Father: Waiting for what?

Jennifer: Me....

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: AM BACK!!! Sorry its been so long since I've updated! I do apologize and I hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think! I plan to update again this week! So Who Killed Tiffany Hillson? :D

Lab Assistant
#65 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 5:31 PM
Loved your update! i really like how you brought in a scapegoat! Willard Rossling has been set up. wants MOAR!
Theorist
#66 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 7:24 PM
Oo, I've only just found this, but it's so good! I can't wait to read more, I love how you leave each chapter on a cliffhanger! AND I wonder just who did kill Tiffany Hillson?! Maybe Jennifer's dad...where has he been hiding throughout all of this, hmm?

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 1:54 AM
Default Chapter 11: Friends in a Time of need.
Jennifer suddenly heard a disturbance outside her front door.

Police Officer: Look nobody and I mean nobody goes in pal. Havent seen you seen the news? Now unless you want to be arrested.

Jennifer's father, Mr. Willington opened the door and Jennifer herself stood up to see what the comotion was all about.

A young man was trying to force his way into the house and that's when Jennifer suddenly snapped back into reality and realized who it was. Her father spoke out once they all realized who it was, Taylor.

Mr.Willington: It's all right officer, he's part of our family. C'mon in Taylor.

Taylor rushed past the officer and made his way towards Jennifer and embraced her into his arms.

Taylor: Am so sorry baby....am so sorry I wasn't here for you.

Taylor looked her in the eyes.

Taylor: Look at me....I promise am never gonna leave yourside...ever. You understand?

Jennifer nodded her head. Jennifer noticed someone else walking in the front door and to her surprise she was quite shocked.

Jennifer: Kelly?! OMG!

Kelly smiled and ran forward to hug Jennifer.

Jennifer: Wha-wha-

Kelly: I heard....and caught up with Taylor once the news broke out. I might barley know you but friends are there for friends in a time of need.

Jennifer started to tear up and Taylor came to her side resting his arm on her waist.

Kelly: Is it true? They caught him?

Jennifer looked back at Taylor and then back at Kelly.

Jennifer: Lets talk in the kitchen..

The three gathered into the kitchen for privacy.

Taylor: Whats going on?? It's all over the news that they caught the killer.

Jennifer: Not exactly..

Kelly: What do you mean?

Jennifer: I received a call from someone on Jason's Mackorville's cell. The same Jason who was found murdered at our school. Just before my mother was-

It was hard for her to spit out the words.

Jennifer: Killed...they spoke out to me. Well whoever it is they have downtown...they say he can't speak. That his layrnx are crushed. So If whoever they have downtown can't speak, then who was it that called from Jason's cell? See....something isn't adding up.

Taylor: So your saying there's someone else?

Jennifer: maybe...or they might just have the wrong person..Look, whoever it is they Killed Tiffany and Jason, then my mom. I don't know if I can just stand around and wait to be next or worse, have my father be next..

Kelly: It's too dangerous to go wondering...if there is someone else. Its not safe to go out and about.

Jennifer: I think we need to gather and talk to Yasmine and Sasha. The murders are too highly connected. I tried calling them but there not picking up...I don't no where they could be..

Kelly: I do...there's a big party tonight in celebration of the killer being caught. Everyone's been talking about it..

They all heard the front door open in a panic while the Officer called out for Detective Pleasant. The three made there way into the livingroom to see what was going on.

Police Officer: Detective Pleasant there's been a problem down at the Hillson Estate.

Detective Pleasant: What is it??

Police Officer: Its Mr.Hillson, Tiffanys father....they found him in his office. A gun in his hand. He's commited suicide....

Jennifer looked at Taylor and then back at Kelly.

Taylor: Your right....we cant just stand around. The body count is adding up...Let's go.

Lab Assistant
#68 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:27 PM
Hmm, why do i have a suspicion about Kelly?
Theorist
#69 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrs.Kuma
Hmm, why do i have a suspicion about Kelly?

Oo good, I had that feeling too, but then I thought I was just trying to make everyone the killer inside my head. But it IS suspicious how she turns up just as the murders are starting...

Lab Assistant
#70 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 11:59 PM
yes, i do think its funny hmm....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 2:26 AM
Default Chapter 12: Part 1: Party
SASHA'S HOUSE / BEFORE THE PARTY

Sasha: Yea, I Know. Look I gotta go. I gotta get ready for tonight...okay see tonight! kiss kiss bitch! muah!

Sasha hangs up the phone. Then the phone rings.

Sasha: UGH...seriously?....Hello?

Sasha: Hello???

She waits a minute or two before she decides to hang up. She brushes it off like nothing.

The Phone rings again

Sasha turns and looks at the phone. It continues to ring. She couldn't help but get the chills. Oh who was she kidding the killer had been caught. After all the big party in celebration of the capture of the killer was tonight. She goes and picks it up once more.

Sasha: LOOK WHO EVER THE HELL YOU -

Then she hears something on the other end of the line. Almost a shuffle noise.

Sasha: Hello??? Who is this?

Then the shuffling noise gets louder and louder. Then nothing.....She couldn't help but try and hear what the noise was.

Sasha: Keep it up and am gonna call the police!

Then something speaks. A cold deep voice.

Voice: Do you wanna die tonight?

Sasha looses her breath for a quick second.

Sasha: Look I don't know what kind of sick game your playing at...

Before she can finish the voice cuts her off.

Voice: After I kill him, am gonna kill you......

The phone line ends.

The Party

Connie Meyers and Jill Brewler were in the corner gossiping about the recent events that had tooken place. No one expected to see Yasmine Connors that night. Until Yasmine Connors and Sasha Smith came through the doors like two divas walking the red carpet.

Jill : Ugh look what Woodsberry finest dragged in....the lastest trian wreck.

Jill and Connie began to laugh. Yasmine and Sasha caught there eyes. Yasmine already knew that the entire school knew about the affair and that her beloved sweetheart Blair had broke up with her. Now the news was spreading like US weekly.

Yasmine looked at Sasha.

Yasmine: I need a drink. You?

Sasha: Actually am fine....I'll be back in a sec.

Sasha departed from Yasmine. Yasmine noticed Sasha had her eye on her lastest boy toy. DJ Josh was mixing tonight. He was an underground DJ and all the girls were crushing on him. Besides all the craziness he was Woodsberry's latest celeb.

Yasmine headed towards the bar. She needed to clear her mind. She noticed her ex Blair passing Connie. Connie pulled Blair towards her and began flirting with him. Yasmine couldn't believe her. Connie Meyers was not gonna get away with this. Yasmine headed over to the three where Jill, Connie, and Blair were talking.

Yasmine: Blair? Can I speak with you?

Blair: I got nothing to say to you.

Blair turned around and stormed off. Yasmine became more frustrated and turned toward Connie. Connie was grinning.

Yasmine: What do you think your doing???

Connie: Excuse me??

Yasmine: Bitch, don't act like I don't know what your up too. I can see through you clear as glass. Am gonna tell you once and once only....Stay away from my boyfriend....

Connie laughed.

Connie: Boyfriend? Honey your gonna have to be a little more specific on which boyfriend your talking about because the last time I checked the news, you had more than one.

Yasmine stormed off after Blair across the room dance floor to trail after him. Meanwhile Sasha was off across the other end talking to DJ Josh.

Sasha: Hey you!

Dj Josh: Whats up sexy? I see you made it!

Sasha: Your funny....

Dj Josh began to put his music system in auto mode and let the techno music play on the dance floor. He stepped off the platform and leaned in towards Sasha.

Dj Josh: Do you wana go somewhere more private?

Sasha: You know I do...

Sasha and Dj Josh trailed off until they were no longer visible in the sight of others. Sasha couldn't believe she was hooking up with Dj Josh tonight but she also couldn't and didn't want to believe that phone call.....the words echoed in her head over and over.

"After I kill him, am gonna kill you"

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 3:28 AM
Default Chapter 12: Part 2: Party

Yasmine stormed off after Blair through the crowd trailing him and Connie eyed her as she went.

Yasmine finally caught up to him and stopped him in his tracks.

Yasmine: BLAIR PLEASE!

Blair: WHAT? WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

Yasmine: Please! I just wana talk....I just want you back.

Blair: Oh yea? While you should of thought about that before you fucked jason.

Blair pushed passed her as she tried to cling to him. Blair stormed off again across the room. Yasmine grabbed a drink. She began to gulp it down rather than sip on it.

Blair was sitting down when Jennifer popped out from nowhere. Blair looked up surprised.

Jennifer: Blair! Where's Sasha and Yasmine?

Blair: Like am suppose to know???

Jennifer: Blair this is serious...we need to gather everyone..

Blair: Yasmine was over there across the bar but I don't know where she went off too. Whats going on?

Jennifer: Look I don't think the killer is really caught..

Blair: What??? What do you mean the killer isnt really caught?

Jennifer: Look I'll explain everything we just need to regroup..Let's split up into two. Me and Taylor will go together and you and Kelly will go and search together. Make sure your cell phone is on that way we can keep in touch once we find them.

Yasmine walked into the room.

A bottle was sitting on a small table as she entered the room.

Yasmine: Now this is where the good stuff was hiding.

Yasmine began to poor herself a glass. It was the only way she could get her mind of everything.

Yasmine: Here's a toast to nothing!

She raised her glass in mid air and drank the entire glass in one gulp.

She began to feel dizzy and sat down on the floor.

Then out of nowhere......everything went black.

A/N: Hey guys I kept my promise!!!! Who Killed Tiffany Hillson and Who's gonna be Next? You'll just have to keep reading to find out

Lab Assistant
#73 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 3:33 AM
Look at DJ Josh! Too bad....

I love your updates! I feel like a finale is coming up and I'm super excited!
Theorist
#74 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 9:50 PM
I have to say, if Yasmine and/or Sasha ARE next, it's really their own faults...going off with random boys, drinking any old drink they find...tut tut.

I can't wait for the next update!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 6:33 AM
Default Chapter 13: After I kill him, am gonna kill you....

Dj Josh: Your so beautiful...you know that?

Sasha: I-I-don't know what to say..

Sasha smiled and looked deep into his eyes as he smiled back at her.

Dj Josh: You don't need to say anything.....your eyes say it all.

Sasha smiled twice as big this time.

Dj Josh: Which reminds me....I left the bottle in your car. I'll be back. I promise.

Dj Josh stepped out of the hottub and winked back at her. He quickly took off outside.

Sasha closed her eyes and let her body soak in the hot water.

She closed her eyes and listened to the noises around her. As she listened to the noises and soaked in the sizzling water. The words echoed in her mind again.

"After I kill him, am gonna kill you."

Sasha opened her eyes and she couldn't help but get the feeling someone was watching her. Thats when she noticed Dj Josh had been gone for longer than a few seconds. What was taking him so long? She wondered.

She stepped out of the hottub holding herself to keep herself warm. She called out his name as loud as she could and nothing. No reply.

She stepped outside to look for him and she continued to call out his name. He wasn't there. She looked quickly in the car but nothing. She continued to worry and decided to step back inside to put her clothes on.

As she stepped back inside. She noticed a gift on the floor wrapped perfectly with a little note with her name on it. So thats what Dj Josh was up to.

Sasha: OKAY JOSH! You can come out now!

She looked around the room for him to pop out, but he didn't. She stepped over to the gift and opened the little letter attached to it. It read,

DEAR SASHA, AFTER I KILL HIM, AM GONNA KILL YOU.....

She dropped the letter on the floor. Her hands started to tremble as she reached to unwrap the gift. She began to unfold the boxed gift and as she opened it she let out a loud scream. She stood up and covered her hands over her mouth.

In the box was her fathers head. She screamed and ran out the door towards the car. Her mind began to spin in circles. She scanned the woods for Dj Josh. Then someone came from behind her and grabbed her hand. She spun around to face an unknown man who was covered in blood. She screamed louder than ever.

Unknown Man: WAIT! WAIT!

It had to be the killer she thought to herself. She didn't give him a chance to speak. She kicked him in between the legs and he made her way to her car.

She got in the car and noticed Josh's head layed there perfectly on the passenger seat. She cried and started the car and took off.

The unknown man was screaming something over and over as she saw him in the rear view mirror as she drove away. Soon she was out of the distance to be seen.

The unknown man screamed for her to come back. He fell to the ground. If Sasha had took time to examine the unknown man she would of noticed the blood was neither Josh's or her father's. It was his own. His blood gushed out from his own scars.

If only Sasha had payed more attention to what he was saying as she was driving away. He was screaming to help her. He was screaming to save her.....

The unknown man was screaming that someone was in the back of the car......the killer was gonna keep their promise....and sasha was next...................

A/N: HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE!

Page 3 of 5