Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:41 PM
oooh, cool legacy!
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:35 PM
"OMG BABIES YAY!!!! *squee, tackle, love and kisses, etc.*"
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 5:28 PM
great update, I am confused though...she had the baby with Ben Long right?..
Original Poster
#29 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 5:36 PM
Nope, I didnt want to adopt kids, so I used Boolprop to make Lillie and Jane have a baby together. Hope that clears things up a bit, thanks for the lovley feedback
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 4:51 PM
Happy familes.

Petal is six months old now and is celebrating her first birthday soon, I swore to myself that i'd give Petal a better ... toddlerhood when she grows up. Time moves so fast! I'm pregnant AGAIN, and I feel even more blessed then ever. I am so happy. And with all the extra money Im earning, bills are no problem at all.

Jane is the most beautifuly creative women I know, she just stands there and paints. Im supposed to be sleeping and she doesn't know I watch her. I can watch her for hours how she uses her brush and paints delicatly like the paint brush is a child. She has already maxed out her creativity.

I can safley say that me and Charlotte are as close as any other mother and daughter. She is so excited about the new baby, and she adores Petal aswell. We study together, play together and everynight I read a story to her, Jane reads to her on saturday and makes up fairy stories as if she got A* degree in them.

Speaking off charlotte, she is already an A+ student. I nearly cried with joy when I saw her happy face beaming as she bounced off the bus. She is an incredibly popular girl and every day she'll bring home girls and go off to her room.

I asked Jane to marry me, She said yes of course, and I can't wait till the wedding.

She is so proud of the ring i got her she flaunts it off everywhere, It has a pure gold band engraved with I love you with a white crystal in the middle, it cost over 8000 simoleans but she was worth it.

Thats about it at the moment, Charlotte is a tad to young to understand that me and Jane are together, its very complicated and I'll tell her when she gets a bit older. Every saturday I make chocolate fudge cake and we sit down together while Petal is napping. Just like a real family.

Im having so much fun with this legacy, I hope you are all enjoying it too
Field Researcher
#31 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 5:00 PM
YAAAY!!They're married I dont know why but i feel sorry for Charlotte:confused:.... amazing story cant wait to see other chapters :D
Field Researcher
#32 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 2:11 PM
Cute story! Where did you get Charlottes nursery?!?

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
#33 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:38 PM
Oh I love this, like all of your stories. They put me in the mood to go off and play sims2, after I've finished reading, of course..
But i have a feeling when Charlotte is a teen she won't like the fact her mums with Jane, & it might start some trouble..
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 11:32 PM
wow, this legacy is really.. different.. in a GOOD way, im enjoying it a lot please update soon, cant wait to see LillieĀ“s wedding :P
-wicked
#35 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 2:12 AM
oooooo...Nice legacy! can't wait for updates!!!
Original Poster
#36 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 10:53 AM
Punkd; Thankyou, I can see where your coming from with Charlotte, You'll just have to read on
Maiv; I've got the from a load of different websites, when I have time I'll Pm you some.
Crisis; Thankyou for the feedback, Like I said, you'll just have to read on :p
Wicked; Wow, thankyou for the lovley feedback.
Sims2addict; Thanks for the comment, glad to see your all enjoying my legacy.

I dont mean to be mean but Im going cornwall for two days, so I'll hopefully update sunday night or monday
#37 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 2:57 PM
I have just been ungrounded so I just wanted to let you know that I absolutly love this story
Instructor
#38 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 5:04 PM
Hey, Jasmin! I've been reading your legacy stories for quite some time, but was too lazy to sign in and comment! I really like how write and manage to make every single one of them different. Hope you update today (it's sunday evening here...)!
Original Poster
#39 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 5:09 PM
yeh same, Im still in cornwall on my nans incredibly slow comuptor (it took about 10 minutes just to get into sims discussion!!) So maybe i'll be able to update tonight. If not defiantly tommorow, I have a hospital oppointment at 10 and i'll miss the school morning so I'll update then
Original Poster
#40 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 2:09 PM
Has to be a teenagers dress.

Time is flying by very quickly, why, it was just last week that my beautiful baby son, Logan was born,

Petal is a beautiful toddler, Seeing as we had so much leftover money we did up her nursery a little bit, since it was getting a teeny weeny bit shabby.

And since not much needed to be done, we re-decorated our bedroom aswell, I adore our comfy new bed!!

Jane doesn't talk to me much. She is far to busy with Petal to notice me, when I leaned in to kiss her, Petal ruined the moment and wet the bed. She is probably just hassled, what with a bawling toddler, tiny baby and a nearly teenage girl, she just needs some time alone. So I havn't mentioned the wedding to her, Oh I've already picked out my dress, Its a secret from Jane, I will show her one week before the wedding, I know she'll love it. Of course, I'm a size 12, so I'll have to loose all the baby fat, but that wont be a problem............................ I hope..

Petal is going to be wearing a glittery red dress, wich she looks beautiful in. Me and Jane chose it two months after we got engaged, although we won't be married soon, well actually four months, Charlotte refused to be bridesmaid unless she was a teenager. You see she saw a dress shop with strapless dresses, flowing ones and glittery ones, and she hated all the dresses her size, so me and Jane decided to wait until Charlotte was old enough, why does she want to be a teenager so quickly? Hormones and puberty.. great. Charlotte still thinks i'm getting married to "Mystery man" as she calls "him" but I will tell her soon.

Charlotte spends all her free time on this thing called MSN, have you heard of it? Its this web chat thing, I give her all the details, and she swore not to give out any adresses. I just hope she wont, ... no, what am I saying? I know she wont.

Petal and Charlotte are like any other sisters, Petal is always smiling. Isn't My little petal just adorable? Jane is so proud of her.

I'm already counting the days till the wedding, it feels like christmas!!
#41 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 3:05 PM
Great Update!! I feel sorry for Charlotte though...
#42 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 4:02 PM
Yeah, I feel sorry for her too. :[
But great updates! This is a really good legacy.
Original Poster
#43 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 4:48 PM
Thankyou for the really nice feedback
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 5:01 PM
great update jasmin, cute babies!
Test Subject
#45 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 4:47 AM
good story! I am going to follow it! Your family is beautiful!<3
Original Poster
#46 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 5:51 PM
Those oval eyes.

It has been 8 months since Little Logan was born, I take care of him but Jane .. well Jane just isn't Jane anymore, she spends all her time with Petal and she barley gives Logan a second glance, can't say I'm worried though, she loves Petal so much. I'm sure she'll adjust to Logan in the same way. I sure am tired, Logan is a little screamer and keeps me up most nights, but me and Logan have a high bond, and I can't believe it'll be his first birthday soon.

It has been nearly a year since i have been to work, and Jane only works Mondays, sundays and wednesdays. So someone has to bring home the bacon and that person is me, since I've had a lazy year off I'm fresh and new and rearing to go. Aw bless, Jane has layed Logan on the sofa and she is gazing into his eyes, they are a light blue with a twinge of silvery grey, lighter then mine anyway, prehaps he inherited them from his grandad, but I dont like to think about it. Anyway I'm off!

Those eyes, those eyes arn't mine.

Neither are they Lillie's.

I'm sorry, but I know your not mine.

Im sorry..

Im sorry, i really am..

Jane took a soft pillow from the corner of the couch and hovered it over Logan. His howling grew louder as a shawdow lurked over his head. Jane closed her eyes and thought about what she was doing. It was the right thing, she knew he wans't hers, and she couldn't accept that. He was not hers.

Screaming...

Howling...

Crying...

Nothing..

Jane breathed heavily, her eyes widened as she noticed the motionless baby, she picked him up and took him to his cot. Washed her hands and took a bath.

what have I done...

It was the right thing..

Wasnt it??

I arrived home with a whole stack of props, Oh I didn't tell you did I? I work in the acting carreer and I have a job as a prop designer, It's a pretty awsome job, but I have to keep up the good work, Im in such a happy mood!

I walked into the Petals bedroom, she was having her usual afternoon nap, I smiled and tucked her in, stroking her soft skin and brushing away the loose strands of hair that fell down her delicate face.

I made the bed and asumed Logan was asleep, until I saw him. He was limp and still. I screamed.

"JANE, JANE WHAT THE H*LL HAPPNED, CALL A DAMN AMBULANCE!!!"

I took my baby boy and began begging him to wake up, splashing a little cold water on his face and trying to listen for a pulse..

There was none.

Jane came out with hazy eyes, staring upwards, as if she was fascinated in the ceiling.

"I did the right thing Lillie, you where so miserable,"
"Jane, CALL A DAMN AMBULANCE! PLEASE!!"
"You where so tired, so very tired.."
"JANE YOUR NOT MAKING ANY SENCE!!"

Jane looked from the ceiling to the floor and flashed a smile.

"I did it Lillie, I have rescued you from that little ... "
"YOU DID THIS TO LOGAN!!!"
"I had no choice Lil, we where so happy before hehh .. heehh. hheee arrived"

I looked at my dead baby, his arms flopped and he looked so peacefull.

"Your a murderer.. i can't marry a murderer, NOW GET OUT!"

Jane's head shot up, her eyes alarmed.

"GET OUT JANE!"

Sorry for such drama I hope your enjoying the story, it was just getting a bit repetive so I decided to you know, spice it up a bit :D
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 5:55 PM
Wow! That's so sad, I hate Jane
Instructor
#48 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 7:03 PM
Gyah!... I've lost any and all resemblance of a crush I had on Jane. *goes off somewhere and loses lunch* Thank GOD my Legacy sims aren't like that, has it ever occurred to Jane that he -might- have inherited a grandparent's eyes??? Both my Generation 3-ers so far have traits from their grandmother that weren't present in the second generation... *shudders*

OH F*CK. Is Jane going to go after CHARLOTTE? (because Charlotte isn't hers, either, she's from an affair with Don Lothario...)

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 7:16 PM
Aww poor thing... I hope Jane will get the punishment she deserves, or at least treatment.. she sounds very mentally unstable/ill. ]: Shocking. Jane seemed so nice.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Original Poster
#50 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 7:28 PM
-grins-
all your comments make me smile, Ooh the charlotte thing is a good idea!!

Thankyou all so much for your comments, it's sortof a legacy drama :pIm gonna go have a bath and think about what could happen in the next chapter.
Page 2 of 12