Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 12:09 PM
ooh scary :P
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#52 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:10 AM
don't worry though, Iris will be fine
Instructor
#53 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 5:01 PM
She'd better be fine! Another great update... poor Iris, poor Alice...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#54 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 5:21 PM
yeah, tell me about it, no update for at least a week though, because a few days ago my computer screen went bust and we had to order a new one and it won't come for a week. Sorry
Instructor
#55 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 7:52 PM
Default Aaaaah!
Youcan'tleaveushanginglikethat!
LOL! I guess you can...looking forward to more. I hope both the children are all right.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#56 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 12:04 AM
finally, someones giving a thought about ben! No update for a week at least
#57 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 11:01 PM
I'm loving this story!! Can't wait to see what happens next!!!
#58 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 11:14 PM
I like updates. =)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#59 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 4:27 PM
great hint ldw, I can't update for a week at the least, I'm still waiting for my new screen
#60 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 8:18 PM
Awww. Okie dokie.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#61 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 6:36 PM
Good news everyone! I got my new screen, update part 2 is gonna come up very soon, and I am goona design the tile pic for my newest story rippling water, which will start when I finish designing the neighborhood
Test Subject
Original Poster
#62 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 10:58 AM
I'm goona start takin pics.... now!
Instructor
#63 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 6:20 PM
Can't wait! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#64 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 10:15 PM
ok I've got all the pics, so I'll start writing now, and if the need arises, I'll finish it tomorrow
#65 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 10:17 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#66 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 3:58 PM
Default Chapter 3 *Halloween Fright* Part 2

Diana couldn't believe it, why did the night have to be ruined? They’d been having such a nice time, and now this had ruined it all.

Diana fidgeted slightly, she hoped that there wasn't any underlying injuries, she hoped Iris would be ok. Alice seemed to think the same.

"I-Iris?" Alice stammered. Iris looked at her for a second, and you see the terror and pain outlined in her face, something terrible must have happened, Diana could tell that, or Iris wouldn't be looking so scared.
"Mum!" Iris cried, and ran into her mothers arms. Alice hugged her daughter so tightly; it was like she was terrified that if she let Iris go, she'd vanish. "Mum, I'm so sorry, the-there was a man, he... he..."

"Shhh, it's ok Iris, you don't have to tell us now..." Alice interrupted gently, trying to soothe her sobbing daughter, but Iris cut across her.
"No! I have to tell you now! the man, he had a knife, he grabbed me and tried to drag me into a-a bush, I struggled, and that’s when he hit me and slashed me, Ben got really angry at that and tried to get him off me, and the man threw me onto the ground and I ran in here to get you" Iris sobbed.

Suddenly a door banged open and Diana looked up. "I heard screaming" he said in a rush, "Is everyone alright?" he asked. Then he saw Iris and the state she was in. The colour drained from his face. He looked at his wife, "What happened to her? Where’s Ben?" he asked shakily. Alice motioned him to the kitchen, in seconds, Diana and Iris were alone. "Why... why did he do it Di? What did we do to him?" Iris asked quietly, looking at the floor.
Diana didn't know what to say "I... well... I think he wasn't... he wasn't in his right mind, people can be like that, and I should know" Diana said anxiously.

Suddenly they noticed Alice and Sam had to returned into the room. Alice shivered "I can't believe someone did this to our kids Sam" she said, then she looked at Iris, "Iris, I... I think you should go to bed and get some rest, you've had a tough night, I'm sorry your halloween was ruined" she said quietly.
Iris nodded and started to make for the stairs.

But Diana stopped her, " What about Ben, is Ben Ok?" She asked quietly.

What happened next answered her question. They heard a boy scream and there was a loud bang. Diana went cold inside. Alice burst into tears.
"I... think... I think we've just found out" Sam said shakily.

They all rushed outside, the man who had attacked her sisters children was nowhere to be seen, but she thought she could see a man in a red bandanna, running off into the distance. When she saw where Ben was, she called Alice and Sam over. When Alice saw her son face down on the ground she buried her face into Sam's shoulder. Diana bent down and felt for his wrist, there was a pulse, he was still alive, just unconcious. But he was injured, and badly. Near Ben's shoulder the grass was going crimson red. She stood up and looked at Sam. " Call an Ambulance" She said.
Instructor
#67 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 6:17 PM
Nooooo! Aw, that's too sad! I hope Ben's okay, I really do.
#68 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 9:27 PM
No! Poor Ben!! Thats so sad! =(
#69 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 10:24 PM
:weep:
SO sad.... *sniffle*
Well written, though... Looking forward to another update...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#70 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 10:59 PM
that was fast, I'll get the next chapter up ASAP
Instructor
#71 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 11:20 PM
Default Aaaaaaah!
Your evil! *sobs*
Please make Ben be all right.
I'll be eagerly awaiting your update!

EDIT: LOL! (to below)
Yes, evil.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#72 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 4:48 PM
I'm evil? I'm trying to think what the next chapter will be called, oh wait... :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#73 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 10:55 PM
Default Chapter 4 *Deep and Dreamless Sleep*
Ok guys, just a little notice, this has some Nudity in the last pic but I have tried to show as little of the er... body as possible. 4 blue lampshades helped me with this, but if you find the last pic offensive just say the word and I will delete the that last picture, pronto!

"What do you mean there's no need to call an ambulance?" Diana asked, surprised. "Ben is really badly injured, he was shot in the shoulder, Sam!" she said.

"I mean," said Sam, "that I know what's wrong with him, and I know what to do" he told Diana.

"So what," Diana paused "Is wrong with him?" she asked. Diana was so confused, but the look on Sam's face gave her an uneasy feeling. "It's nothing too serious is it?" she asked again.

"Diana..." Sam looked grave, " Ben is in a coma" he said grimly.

"Are you sure?" Diana asked him, he nodded then Diana asked, "How do you know? He looks unconcious to me"
"you do remember that I work at the local hospital, I've had to take care of patients like this, of course I'd recognise it" he said.
Diana bit her lip, "What should we do?" she asked.
Sam thought for a second, "I have an oxygen mask and insulin drip in case of emergencys, how long have I had them, Alice?" He asked.
"About a month" Alice replied.
"ok, Diana, would you go and carry Ben to his Bed? Then could you get the Drip and Oxygen mask from the cupboard, you stick the drip needle in Bens left arm, I need some time alone with Alice" he said, Diana nodded, picked up Ben, and left the room to carry him upstairs.

"Sam what are we going to do? we don't have the right eqipment for a comatose" Alice said.

Sam gently hugged her wife, "Don't worry love, the insulin and Oxygen will keep Ben going for 2 days at the least, we'll get him to a hospital tomorrow" he said.

Alice smiled and whispered, "I don't know what I'd ever do without you" Sam hushed her, then they kissed, Sam and Alice had these moments often, when they were alone, but it usually wasn't in the living room. Then they unconciously found themselves going down...

And down....

And Down.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#74 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 10:59 PM
just remember, if you find the last pic offensive, just tell me rate high!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#75 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 7:38 AM
does anyone know where to get a sim life-support machine? or should I get the hibernator
Page 3 of 10