Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#26 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 4:49 PM
of Downtown? No, main are only Vero, Sabs and Charlie. The others are co-starring. but she'll be there until and in season 3.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 4:57 PM
I like hailey alot more now that she doesnt have that HORRIBLE voice lol
Original Poster
#28 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 8:00 AM
yeah I know, I think Downtown is better off with subtitles.....:O)
Forum Resident
#29 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 11:25 AM
I just watched part 1 of episode 2 and it was great. I cant believe Jason is thinking of killing Hendrik thats taking it to the extreme but I wonder if he wants hendrick dead to cover up some sort of secret.
Original Poster
#30 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:12 PM
well, let's see....
part 2 comes tonight or tomorrow since i dont have that much time today.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:45 PM
Cool. Do you make downtown on your own or do you have several people to help you? If I was making sims 2 movies it would take me years.
Original Poster
#32 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 4:01 PM
oh I make it all by my self. it does take long, but just a week. every second day 2hours playing.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 4:13 PM
Thats a good way of doing it. Im making a written story with pictures here which is alot easier I reckon than filming a sims 2 film. I mean both are hard but with a story taking pictures you can set things up or do things with a sim that wont be seen. And you can photoshop them. But with filming you are alot more restricted on things that you can do

I cannot believe that Charlie killed Hendrick! Is her name charlie? im pretty sure im write.
Page 2 of 2