Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#26 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:35 PM
"Hey there Delilah" lol, hope you do decide to join!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:42 PM
De'veryiontae "Dee" Wyatts................coming here soooooooooooooon!!
#28 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:45 PM
Default Sally Sparrow, Application
| Name: Sally Sparrow | Age: 19 | Sex: Female | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 108lb | Hair: Blonde | Eyes: Blue|

B&W

Body

Portfolio

About me...
My name is Sally, I'm 19. I like indie music, photography and working on my drawing. I'm in my last year of college. I always imagine that I'm supposed to be far more 'grown up' by now, but I still feel like a child. I'm clumsy, kooky and I try to find beauty everywhere.

Test Subject
#29 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:49 PM
I See Ms. Dee has returned and everyone has some beautiful pictures

Im A Sims 2 Freak!!

Call Me: Jessica
Original Poster
#30 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 8:37 PM
Nice entry lottie
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 8:43 PM
Default Application- Destiny Raye
Name: Destiny Raye/ Age: 23 / sex: Female / Height: 5'8'' / weight: 118 / Hair: Blonde / eyes: brown

#32 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 12:02 AM
Default APP~Eva Radisson
|Name:Eva Radisson | Age:22 | Sex:F | Height:5'6 | Weight:116 | Hair:Red | Eyes:Blue|

B&W Headshot

Bodyshots

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/...ou/GreayEva.jpg

2 Portfolio freeshots

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/...lou/FaceEva.jpg

Scholar
#33 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 12:20 AM
Default Annie Lennon
|Name - Annie Lennon | Age - 19 | Sex - Female | Height 5'11" | Weight 8st 13lb| Hair - Black | Eyes - Green |

|one black and white headshot|

|two body-shots|

|up to two portfolio/free-shots|

“Tell Me About Yourself”

Hi! My name is Annie and I am currently studying Dance and Drama at The Dance School of Scotland in Glasgow. When I was younger I wanted to be a ballerina but I grew too tall. I've done some modelling at the Glasgow School of Art, and as you can see I like to change my hair colour to suit my mood.
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 12:20 AM
Oh I was waiting for this,
Im joining, be bcak with my app

My S2C Profile
#35 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 12:38 AM
Excellent applications! I'm definitley going to give it a try!
Test Subject
#36 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 1:47 AM
Romy She's GORGEOUS! gah... :howdy:

Well I'm thinking of joining...hmm..I would like to, but the model I would have used is currently in another contest, so I might make a new one!
#37 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 2:54 AM
Default Madison Vier--Application

Hi! My name is Madison Danielle Vier. I am 21 years old, and I am studying avdertising design at the Savannah College of Art & Design in Savannah Georgia. At school I model in a lot of the student designer shows. I never really thought that I'd get so many compliments as a model. I've always considered myself kind of frumpy and awkward. This is a big step for a girl from South Carolina.
#38 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 4:17 AM
This is awsome!
No doubt that im joining.
I even have a blue post-it note on my compter showing me the dates!
im excited!
Original Poster
#39 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 5:57 AM
Beautiful entries everyone! I am updating the Cast List now, and also i will add a timer for each round so that you know how much time is left.

Also We do need guy entries! But if there are not that many male entries i just may have to accept more females, but we will see!

*keep the entries comming!*
#40 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 6:15 AM
I'm honestly surprised to see no plus sized models! :O

Everyone has really good entries and such high quality pictures! They look great.
Original Poster
#41 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 6:17 AM
O yes, plus sized models are welcomed
#42 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 8:15 AM
I finished my app hope its good enough

Quote: Originally posted by beeskibran
Beautiful entries everyone! I am updating the Cast List now, and also i will add a timer for each round so that you know how much time is left.

Also We do need guy entries! But if there are not that many male entries i just may have to accept more females, but we will see!

*keep the entries comming!*

Hey Bee are we allowed two entries because I can make a guy if you want oh and My model Eva Rdisson is the 6th model and she is not in her spot on the cast list would you please fix it thankies.
Instructor
#43 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 11:16 AM
beeski, I would love to enter but I won't be here for a week from Tuesday and I guess Round 1 wont last longer than a week lol^^
suxx
#44 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 11:58 AM
romy horse i love your dancing photo! :D:D
Original Poster
#45 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweet_lou
Hey Bee are we allowed two entries because I can make a guy if you want oh and My model Eva Rdisson is the 6th model and she is not in her spot on the cast list would you please fix it thankies.

Sure you can make a male model. BTW, i didnt add Eva to the list because her app wasnt completed at the time (you just had her name and other info). But i will add you now, but it wont be the 6th spot, though. And it is the same situation with waynesim.

Aleesha: sorry to here that But make sure you watch this season
Instructor
#46 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 3:24 PM
I will beeski
#47 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 4:11 PM
|| Name: Pam Guerin || Age: 22 || Sex: Female || Height: 5'10'' || Weight: 122 || Hair: Blonde || Eyes: Grey ||

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/5879/pamah5.jpg
This one is not exactly B&W, but I hope it's ok. Pam is so fairly colored that true B&W looks just blah. But if it's not ok than tell me, I'll think of something.
P.S. More to come, just need to reinstall the game. All of sudden the mods aren't working at all =(
Scholar
#48 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 7:23 PM
Default Astrid - Application
|astrid montgomery|22 yrs|female|5'10|127|black hair|blue eyes|

|black and white|

|Personality: Bohemian/Conservative, Somewhat Timid|

|Portfolio|

|Re: Astrid|

Well.. I am Astrid. Now that that is out of the way, I grew up poor, consider myself somewhat of an existentialist, enjoy coffee houses and live bands. I received a dual education from the university and also from 37th street... I will hurt anyone that comes near my White Stripes CD.. I suppose those are the basics.
#49 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 8:02 PM
Ahhhh! I have the perfect guy for this contest!

But the thing is, I'm going on vacation from the 16th to the 22nd. . . would it be possible to put up the days for each round so I can see if I should join or not?
#50 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 3:32 AM
Hey Beeskibran, it's xproffesor23 from SCF, just wanted to drop in and say good luck with your contest, but I don't think I'll have time to enter. It looks great though.

Page 2 of 12