Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 4:23 PM
ill have mine up by tonight, i work until 7
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 4:31 PM
Ohs I;m gunna join now, it's still ok is'nt it? if ashely took the last space i don't mind

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Test Subject
#53 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:13 PM
The apps are still open as we don`t have enough contestants and even so, I'm sure you can still enter even if they are 10 contestants.
#54 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:40 PM
Default Applcation- Sophie Roxby
Name: Sophie Roxby
Redeeming qualities in yourself: I am a hard worker and work well with people.
Why are you picture perfect? I'm picture perfect because I am different and love having my picture being took.

Body shot.

Head Shot( is this okay instead of a free shot?)
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:44 PM
I has a slight problem :\. Can i post my app tommorrow, my stupid cousin has took my disk to 'try' AL... She's bringing it back tomorrow though so I can do it and have it in about...hmm 5pm my time? I hope thats ok....
And sorry for my delay :/

#56 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 7:45 PM
Alright, I changed my shot! Hope it works better! ^.^
#57 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 11:20 PM
sugaplum- Just thought I would let you know that the bodyshot is supposed to be in the dress linked on the first page.
Test Subject
#58 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 11:50 PM
Default Application-Rae Friesen
Name :Rae Friesen

Redeeming qualities in yourself : I like making people laugh and I'm a very passionate person. I'm also a little weird and often go against the grain. I also prefer the darker side of things.

Why are you picture perfect? : I am picture perfect because I feel with my quirky attitude and my off beat creativity I am able to produce interesting and beautiful pictures.

Original Poster
#59 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 4:35 AM
omgits Ashley, okay cool. Can't wait to see your app =]
Simcharley - Sure. I'll be waiting for your app :D
sugaplum - yeah, the freeshot is fine. Although the bodyshot sort of requires you to wear the LIanaSims2 outfit. It would be great if you could change it =]
Chawsy - lovely app! I love her bodyshot. Thanks for entering

I will be posting round 1 early. To those of you who still want to apply, feel free to do so.
Scholar
#60 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 7:39 AM
You skipped me on the application list?

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
#61 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 12:11 PM
sry i didnt get mine in, i fell asleep lol. ill have one in today
Original Poster
#62 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 2:49 PM
Deatherella, sorry. I'll get it up A.S.A.P =]
Omgitsashley : It's alright. I'll be looking forward for your app =)
Test Subject
#63 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 9:31 PM
Count me in
Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 10:18 PM
fdkgtuytrhbfdgsedtew :\.
OMG. I'm so sorry. My entry is gunna have to wait until tomorrow, i actually had no time to-get in game, after tweaking my model and doing my homework i saw it was 10pm, and it would of took me another hour and a half to get the pictures i need. Hopefully i'll have my entry in tommorrow, i'll do it straight after school hopefully apps are still open by then! once again, sorry!

#65 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 1:44 AM
lmfao I'm sorry but charley your post made me laugh^^
Mad Poster
#66 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Spicycookies
lmfao I'm sorry but charley your post made me laugh^^

It made me laugh too :-) that sounds like something I would do...... Time really flies sometimes, doesn't it.....?!

On a (slightly) more serious note, I expect that'll be alright with Emma, simcharley1990 - at least we know that you're working hard on your application!
#67 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 5:16 AM
Default Olivia Fulke//App
Name: Olivia Fulke

Qualities: Im funny, outgoing, i know how to have a good time, im a team leader and i go for what i want.

Why are you picture perfect?: well, havent you heard swedish girls are just so beautiful lol jk. im classy and sophisticated yet i have a little spunk in me. I use my attitudes well to portray my poses.

Freeshot:

Bodyshot:
Top Secret Researcher
#68 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 6:24 PM
Default simcharley - application.
Name: Luinia Frentuézé (Pronounced- Loo-in-a Fwen-tez.) (If your wondering where I got my name it's from my Portuguese dad and my Russian mum.)
Country: I used to live in Portugal with my parents, then we moved to Russia to be with my mums dad, but now i'm in England with my boyfriend.
Redeeming qualities in yourself: I'm time efficient and very confident. I'm not one of those girls who need to be told how to pose.
Why are you picture perfect?: I'm diffrent to the average models, no long blonde hair, no stunning blue eyes, but i'm diffrent in my own way, and I want to show you don't have to be a stero-type to be a model.

BODYSHOT.

FREESHOT.

(I'm well proud of that bodyshot, no photoshop used! XD)

#69 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 6:38 PM
Are you still taking apps? If so I'm just whipping together mine
Mad Poster
#70 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 6:44 PM
I think that apps are still being accepted, Milk. If you can get it in fairly soon I can't see it being a problem. Hope to see your application soon! :-D
#71 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 7:05 PM
Cool, thanks Laura, I'm now working on it
Original Poster
#72 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 12:11 AM
Great app guys. Sorry my internet got disconnected for a few days. Last app is for Milk, Apps are close now and I will be posting round 1 soon
Original Poster
#73 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 12:31 AM

Just to inspire the moment

Okay welcome girls to the first round of Picture perfect. Now in this round, you girls are required to do a shot with the theme 'Masquerade'. That's right, in this shot, all of you girls will be wearing masks. Now don't worry. I've provided some masks for you to photoshop onto or if you want in game masks there are some by peggy. Links are provided.

Okay so here are the guidelines :

1. This is a breast up shot of you wearing the mask.
2. The background has to be suitable (eg. a ballroom..etc)
3. There has to be another person at the back (like far back...), watching you. It could be a girl or a guy or a kid..etc
4. However, the background and the person at the back will be blurred, just like the photo (so you will be the centre of attention)
5. As for poses, you could try playing around with the hand (eg. hold the mask) or you could simply look backwards at the person, or you could stare mysteriously at the camera, etc. Up to you.

Links for photos : Click for bigger

Masks by Peggy :

Some background examples :
Link
Link
Link

Is this round too hard? I need your opinions so that i could make the following round easier if this is too hard :]

Good Luck girls! Photo due on Monday the 8th. at 11.59 p.m GMT

Some tips and tutorials which might be useful.

Shading and smooth edges
Simpose 2
Frankenstein poses and drawing hair
Simaholics pose and photo editing
Clear picture taking
Hair tutorial for mouse users

Mad Poster
#74 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 12:35 AM
I think Round 1 looks awesome Emma! But then again, of course I don't actually have to do it! I do almost wish I'd entered instead of being a judge! (But I am happy being a judge!) I hope that people will enjoy doing their photos, and that there'll be some great pics submitted soon for this round!
Original Poster
#75 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 12:36 AM
Thanks Lauratje. I tried really hard to think of an easy but fun round. Hopefully the contestants will think of it as the same =]

Page 3 of 14