Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Post Apocalyptic theme, Fallout 3 style - Contaminated

by lamammaforever Posted 21st May 2009 at 9:12 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
#2 Old 21st May 2009 at 10:10 PM
Aaahh Deathclaws! Run!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st May 2009 at 11:18 PM
Ooh, looks gorgeous! I love the overgrown plant life. Gives it a nice feel. I also like the use of the elevator shafts. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd May 2009 at 6:06 AM Last edited by Nohan : 22nd May 2009 at 4:12 PM.
It's awesome Lamamma!

And I just wanted to say you can find nengi's rock collection here
http://simscrossing.net/index.php?topic=90.0

It has been updated too, if you want to redownload

Find me at Sims Crossing
Mad Poster
#5 Old 22nd May 2009 at 6:47 AM
Every new lot you make is a new total enchantment for my eyes. As you know I am totally fan of your work. I love this one so much too, I love the so tasteful and careful way you're always giving to each of your houses, they look so awesome in game. Thank you so much for sharing this new one with us
Instructor
#6 Old 22nd May 2009 at 8:06 AM
It's all so wonderfully grungey, Yeh yeh torch the teddy.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd May 2009 at 9:13 AM
Thank you all, my ego really loves these nice comments!
Admit that I thought I didn't like this Fallout3 style, as I said my vision of the future is not apocalyptic and this lot was born only for taking pics of the teddy bear set. Once I was there, I couldn't stop adding pieces, walls and so on ... I said to myself I was just seeing how that wall would look with that column with ferns and finally I accepted the fact that I was really enjoying this lot hehe actually it's one of the most playable and my testing sim will probably stay there for long time (she then opened an house business and now sells energy batteries and cargo boxes .... )

Nohan, thank you for the info, I already have the new set by Nengi (in both versions, shining and updated, I can't do without) but this old version of the rock, those that originally were posted here at MTS, has the vantage to not be repository so it's easy for me use this one when sharing furnished lots (even if I love and bless the repository technique).

Yeh torch the teddy LOL
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd May 2009 at 1:26 PM
Wow - great lot, lamamma! So....asymmetrical. Looks like you grew it rather than built it!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd May 2009 at 4:13 PM
Ahh, so you used the old rocks...I am sorry, didn't think of that!

Hugs
Nohan

Find me at Sims Crossing
Scholar
#10 Old 22nd May 2009 at 7:11 PM
How terryfying,Lamama !!!! The most awful member-creator-criminal (!!!) person in the MTS2 community....You always scare me and turn my sim-life into a nightmare.Poor me! Once feeling secure in your beautiful medieval castle,then crazy enough to move into your Halloween castle where I began to feel better by daylight,but as the evening turned into night ,beware :"Ghosts were everywhere!"...Then feeling step by step really bad on earth I travelled to space and had a relaxing time in your spatial station.However became nostalgic and came back to earth...But you were already at work and the worst was ahead ..Now I am aware that there is no escape,'cause you have managed to bring the world to an end.

Thank you for the contamination....and for everything...Surely all cats and dogs will be grateful to you for not killing them (too quickly) ....

However there is a big comfort to me:Its the house that you have built for the survivers.What a gorgeous (contaminated) lot.The architect is diabolic,but delightfully talented .So many things to discover.An amazing layout,beautiful colors perfectly working together ...And this derelict atmosphere is so realistic....

Dearest Lamama,I just wanted to have fun while posting this little comment,'cause I know that you have a big sense of humor.But more seriously,I admire your amazing work.Can't have enough of watching your pics.
Now carefully saving your new treasure in a special folder with all pics and can't wait to discover this wonderful house in the game.
Thank you so much.A big big hug.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd May 2009 at 1:12 AM
Dang Elena, you are so amazing. You always make me just go WOW.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th May 2009 at 7:50 AM
Hey Mehrlicht, ah ah you really made my day! I'm surely proud having forced you to try new environments and go through new experiences, trust me, you'll love this one too Thank you for your comment, my dear, youre in my heart :lovestruc

goodandgone, I feel you found the right words: it grew ...
Joyce, love hearing your WOWs hehe
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th May 2009 at 2:52 PM
Do you have any idea how brilliant you are?
Your innovations are simply amazing.......
With a mind like yours, I bet you could come up with an idea to "dome" an entire neighborhood!
So many time I wished EA had come up with an expansion pack that featured a lunar colony, or a biodome, or post nuclear dome... even an underwater habitat....(they quit too quick : (
At any rate, if anyone could do this...you could. No worries, this isn't a request, good artists have have enough to do : )
I'm just sayin'......thank you very much for sharing you talent. The quality of your work is outstanding. P.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:54 AM
Jasonpam, thank you veeery much for your comment, I'm proud and grateful of your words
There are many reasons why we like to create and share with others, and certainly the ego counts, but above all it's to know that others share our same passions, like sci-fi.
Personally I think I'll go ahead with sims2 for still long time, at least because there are so many CCs and EPs which allow us to realize unusual buildings and locations, something for that sims3 is not ready yet.
Thanks again for having left here your feed back, much appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 2:23 PM
Hi Lamamma!
Quick note: this set does --NOT-- require University, OFB and FreeTime.

Best to be wierd, never be shocked,
Break rules whenever you can't be caught,
Please don't be boring, routines go trough not,
Who cares what you do? Who cares what you say?
That's the altitude, don't be normal... Yay!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 11:19 PM
To awesome does not compute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:55 AM
Thanks You!