Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kokopelli Clock

by anouck238 Posted 23rd May 2009 at 10:13 PM - Updated 28th May 2009 at 11:02 PM by anouck238

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 24th May 2009 at 9:47 AM
That's a very nice picture on that clock. We need more of them.^^ Thx for sharing.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th May 2009 at 10:05 AM
Gorgeous recolour of this great mesh ! Thanks for sharing
Inventor
#4 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 10:45 PM
How come this is a base game download when Adele's clocks require FreeTime?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 9:45 PM
*GASP!* I love kokopelli!!! thanx!!!! :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cheshirekat
How come this is a base game download when Adele's clocks require FreeTime?

Seriously, I want to know too. The download with the mesh requires FreeTime but this one requires no Eps? I really like this clock and I want to know if I can use it.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by selfmadequeen
Seriously, I want to know too. The download with the mesh requires FreeTime but this one requires no Eps? I really like this clock and I want to know if I can use it.

Selfmadequeen, unfortunately you will need to have Freetime in order to use this mesh/recolour. It would appear the OP either overlooked the EP requirements tickbox or didn't think/realize their upload required an EP to work. Since this is only a recolour of, not a modification on, the original mesh (listed as not included), this file will have the same requirements as the original Adele mesh. Sadly, yes, that means those without the expansion will have to pass it up.

However, do know that Aikea's wall overlay mesh (found on GoS & elsewhere) has a fairly version of the clocks that are insanely low-impact sized but look lovely in game -- up until I installed FT recently, those were my mainstay (deco-only) clocks. I forget exactly who made them, but if you look around GoS, you should find them easily enough (and likely a ton of other cool things there). You should look into it sometime.

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived, or passed away from cancer.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 5:08 AM
Being an anthropology major, I can really appreciate how you used the Kokopelli symbol for the clock's design. Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 11:15 PM
Thank you