Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Camouflage Pattern

by Snaitf Posted 5th Jun 2009 at 7:12 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2009 at 7:32 PM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 1:06 AM
Thank you for this pattern. I'm gonna use it for my male sims.
Inventor
#3 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 7:25 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 8th Jun 2009 at 7:49 AM.
This is very nice Thanks, I hope I know the correct install path since the install directions page tells you how to install Sims 2 files.

Oops silly me I just looked at the Install Directions
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
This is very nice Thanks, I hope I know the correct install path since the install directions page tells you how to install Sims 2 files.

There's a link in the original post for Installing Package Files for The Sims 3
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 12:50 AM
Hi.
I just want to show you the pattern you made in my game. It look GREAT! Thank You!

http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...6&goto=lastpost
Inventor
#6 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:17 AM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 8th Jun 2009 at 3:16 AM.
Your patterns are awesome but this one isn't showing up for me, I have the Lipstick and Circuit one and they work fine but this one shows up Black in the Thumbnail and on the Sim's clothing. In the Circles where you choose colors in Create A Style the colors show up properly but they do not show on the clothing or the thumbnail. Is there a thread anywhere on this problem?

I have an AMD Phenom 9100 Quad Core with 8GB of Dual Channel RAM and it's default ATI Radeon HD 3200 GPU. I will be upgrading the graphics card to an ATI Radeon HD 4650 with 1 GB of Memory this week. I don't know if that might have something to do with it or not seeing as some custom patterns do show and some do not. I have Aikea's Sweater Patterns too and as you can see by the other black spots there they don't work either. But your other patterns and the ones by HP work just fine. As you can see from this pic using the Lipstick one:
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
Your patterns are awesome but this one isn't showing up for me, I have the Lipstick and Circuit one and they work fine but this one shows up Black in the Thumbnail and on the Sim's clothing. In the Circles where you choose colors in Create A Style the colors show up properly but they do not show on the clothing or the thumbnail. Is there a thread anywhere on this problem?

I have an AMD Phenom 9100 Quad Core with 8GB of Dual Channel RAM and it's default ATI Radeon HD 3200 GPU. I will be upgrading the graphics card to an ATI Radeon HD 4650 with 1 GB of Memory this week. I don't know if that might have something to do with it or not seeing as some custom patterns do show and some do not. I have Aikea's Sweater Patterns too and as you can see by the other black spots there they don't work either. But your other patterns and the ones by HP work just fine. As you can see from this pic using the Lipstick one:

Wow, I'm not sure. First I've heard this, works fine for me, and have no other complaints. I really have no idea why this would happen, or how to fix it. If it were me, I would try re-installing, but that's a lot of work, so maybe get some advice from some more techno-advanced person than me, or someone that has run into this and fixed it themselves. Sorry I can't be more help...
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by newone08
Hi.
I just want to show you the pattern you made in my game. It look GREAT! Thank You!

http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...6&goto=lastpost

Awesome! I love it when creativity begets creativity!
Inventor
#9 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 7:45 AM
That's ok I understand since the game is so new I know many people are bound to have problems like this with different PC configurations. Well hopefully someone who sees this can tell us how to fix it, But it is rather confusing since you can clearly see I have your other patterns which I assume were made in the same exact way. Perhaps it's like the AwesomeMod I read the posts at MATY in the Crash Issues thread and it's really confusing because some people have no problems and others only sometimes and some can't get the game to run at all with it in so I guess really talented modders need to pick the game apart a bit more for the answers to some of these things. Thanks for the quick reply if I figure anything out I'll post an update.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 11:05 AM
Thanks! Realy useful

Russian.
My english is not well.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 9:27 PM
YEAH! A damn god mimetic pattern. Useful...Or useless. Same thing for me. xD
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 5:58 AM
Thank you, the one ingame is rather lame. Yours is the real thing

ScorpioMaurus, custom installed patterns never have the plumbob (shown on the black non-working ones in the first pic). In your second pic you can see that the lipstick pattern you got here at MTS doesn't bear any plumbob.
Only the store installs that tiny plumbob. That means you simply have to reinstall these store patterns (or the store clothes that installed these) to correct these patterns. The EA installer is a bit jerky, sometimes you have to uninstall and reinstall stuff. Hope this helps.
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 7:33 PM
thanks...try and do a mossy oak outbreak camo that would be great
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:18 PM
hey, i like this pattern, but could you make some tree-kind of pattern? i would like to make some kind of a house that looks like a tree, but cant find a good pattern
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 6:33 AM
Looks sexy my man nice job... I love camo =D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 1:30 AM
it looks almost like the british camoflauge
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Nov 2022 at 8:51 PM
Thank you